Thread: Practice at hofsta

Rookie
    When do the jets start prctice at hofstra
    I always wanted to go but it looks liek this time I will have the time.
    What does it cost and when does it end?

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Training camp starts July 29th and it's free..........

Rookie
    Can I bring my cooler?
    or do I have to buy food and drinks there.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by sufferingjetsfan@Jun 17 2004, 10:06 AM
    Can I bring my cooler?
    or do I have to buy food and drinks there.
    Ummmm, I guess you can bring your cooler........ask Jetdawg..........he packed his own last year......... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rookie
    Thanks for the Info.
    Can't wait for football season.
    the jets got alot of talent this year in WR and a new d-cordinator.I think Their going to have a good year!

All League
    I've never been to training camp either but I think I'm going to bring my 6 year old son this year. Are the players good to kids at all? What are the odds of scoring some pictures with the players? Autographs? Good to know these things before you get there.

Charter JI Member
    Training camp is a blast for the little guys, they usually have Jetsfest, where the kids have football skills competition on giant balloon things. I always bring my camera and get good shots, however I have never asked for autographs, so I'm not sure about that.

B)

Veteran
    Originally posted by edcopp@Jun 17 2004, 09:21 AM
    I've never been to training camp either but I think I'm going to bring my 6 year old son this year. Are the players good to kids at all? What are the odds of scoring some pictures with the players? Autographs? Good to know these things before you get there.
    Training Camp is fairly "fan friendly". No autos during Camp (thank goodness!&#33, but between the morning and afternoon sessions, players sign outside the Hofstra Cafeteria. You can take pictures, as well.

Maxman
    Originally posted by Gang Green Girl+Jun 17 2004, 10:29 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gang Green Girl @ Jun 17 2004, 10:29 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--edcopp@Jun 17 2004, 09:21 AM
    I&#39;ve never been to training camp either but I think I&#39;m going to bring my 6 year old son this year. Are the players good to kids at all? What are the odds of scoring some pictures with the players? Autographs? Good to know these things before you get there.
    Training Camp is fairly "fan friendly". No autos during Camp (thank goodness&#33;&#33, but between the morning and afternoon sessions, players sign outside the Hofstra Cafeteria. You can take pictures, as well. [/b][/quote]
    Is it easy to get autographs? I think the kids would enjoy this (at least that is how I will sell it to the family).

All League
    all the players go the cafteria afterwards or parking lot?

Veteran
    Originally posted by thechadzone10@Jun 18 2004, 11:59 AM
    all the players go the cafteria afterwards or parking lot?
    During training camp the Jets usually rent the Netherlands campus at Hofstra, it&#39;s usually a mob scene there with Jets fans, but it&#39;s not very difficult to get pics, autographs etc.