Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the most ridiculous thing

Charter JI Member

What's the most ridiculous thing

...OK another snoozer here today, let's start a new list!

The most ridiculous thing I ever saw at a Jets game was when there were a bunch of young guys sittng in my nearly empty row for a pre season game a few years back...one of the guys, a nearly 250 pounder, got so hammered they had to drag him out on a body board before halftime! That was a pretty amusing sight. :lol:

i think the most ridiculous thing is when i see idiots wearing another teams jersey, while the game is not involving that team.....last year on monday night, playing the titans, some dope wearing a cowboys jersey...just a pet peeve of mine i guess.

All League
    Originally posted by OneEyedWonder@Jun 17 2004, 11:16 AM
    i think the most ridiculous thing is when i see idiots wearing another teams jersey, while the game is not involving that team.....last year on monday night, playing the titans, some dope wearing a cowboys jersey...just a pet peeve of mine i guess.
    Thats also a peeve of mine. Its like they are trying to say "I dont like the Jets or their opponent, I like Dallas" Like somebody else cares.

When me and my brother walk past a guy like that we always say "Is Dallas here today?"

All Pro
    Originally posted by OneEyedWonder@Jun 17 2004, 12:16 PM
    It doesn't matter which stadium you're at, there is ALWAYS an idiot in a Cowboys jersey there.

Next time you go look, guarentee you will see one per game.

Super*****/Prom Queen
    The most ridiculous things?

1. Fireman Ed
    2. Trintron Green Talking Jets Ball
    3. "The Heinz" Red Zone (give me a break)
    4. Guys who can't hold their liquor
    5. Fireman Ed

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Veteran
    How about the Elvis competition? Think it was against the Titans on Monday night last year.

Charter JI Member
    Originally posted by The Gun Of Bavaria+Jun 17 2004, 11:24 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Gun Of Bavaria @ Jun 17 2004, 11:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--OneEyedWonder@Jun 17 2004, 12:16 PM
    It doesn&#39;t matter which stadium you&#39;re at, there is ALWAYS an idiot in a Cowboys jersey there.

Next time you go look, guarentee you will see one per game. [/b][/quote]
    Raiders also....

All League
    Dont know if ridiculous is the right word, more like tragic, but I was there at Shea when Jets had half-time show featuring model airplanes flying around and one went out of control and hit a fan in the head and killed him

Veteran
    not the most ridiculous thing, but it bothered me to hell

At the Jets-Giants game last year, a Jet fan took his GIANT friend to see the game&#33; One was wearing a Chrebet and the other was wearing a Shockey. Here is the best part, thanks to divine intervention, the giant fan got into a fight and they both were kicked out around the 3rd - before the unbelievable end. So the jet fan had to pay for his rowdy giant friend . . . that should be a lesson to all of you.

Charter JI Member
    Originally posted by Stewdawg@Jun 17 2004, 11:26 AM
    Dont know if ridiculous is the right word, more like tragic, but I was there at Shea when Jets had half-time show featuring model airplanes flying around and one went out of control and hit a fan in the head and killed him
    Flying lawnmower I think....tragic

Originally posted by Limolady@Jun 17 2004, 11:25 AM

1. Fireman Ed
    2. Trintron Green Talking Jets Ball
    4. Guys who can&#39;t hold their liquor
    5. Fireman Ed

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    :lol: :lol: :lol: can you add "game face" to that list...can&#39;t stand that

Originally posted by The Chad@Jun 17 2004, 11:26 AM
    At the Jets-Giants game last year, a Jet fan took his GIANT friend to see the game&#33; One was wearing a Chrebet and the other was wearing a Shockey.
    along those lines there was this genius in my row who cut up a chad jersey and shockey jersey, and sewed them together. and they were the authentic jerseys too boot :unsure: :unsure:

Practice Squad
    1. Half time show a few years back: skiiers on trampolines.
    2. During 1-15 season near Halloween, we&#39;re batting around a huge blow-up pumpkin and it goes on the field. Entire stadium (or whoever was left) starts shouting "Pumpkin, pumpkin" for about ten minutes.
    3. Also during one of the bad years, my wife and I were the only people sitting in 317 during a rainy game. The security guard had the balls to ask to see our tickets.
    4. Burning "Campbell Soup" hats.
    5. Baja men at halftime.

Best halftime, however: FRISBEE DOGS&#33;&#33;

Rookie
    For some reason, every time I sit in the bleachers in the Bronx (maybe like 8-10 games a summer) there is some idiot wearing a Sox hat/shirt when the game is Yankees vs Toronto, Anaheim, etc. I feel like they plant these guys out there just so we can have a good time yelling at them and watching them get taken out by security because the harrassment is too much to take.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by Limolady@Jun 17 2004, 11:25 AM

Limo, didn&#39;t you hear that Heinz is no longer a sponser. This year it will be the "Tampax Red Zone" :lol: :lol:

Veteran
    I&#39;m in the meezanine about a row or two from the rail.
    Biff and Buffy come out of the luxz. boxes to grace us poor folks with their presence.Both are in their 20&#39;s and she&#39;s pretty nice lookin.
    Well as the games going on they&#39;re up and down and each time they get up they crawl over the back of their seats into my row to make their way back to their box.After awhile they are both pretty buzzed.
    They come out of the box and he&#39;s carrying 4 cups of beer(yes cups)
    She&#39;s in front of him and they start snaking their way down my row so they can step over into their seats.She&#39;s got a skirt on and has one
    leg over the chair in front and one leg still in my row when her heel
    gets caught and she starts to fall forward.Her dip s**t boy friend never even made an attempt to grab her.He stood there 4 beers in hand,not spilling a drop or even flintching as his girls about to do a belly flop towards the rail. I reach out and grab her by the arm and pull her back up.Neither of the 2 FU@Ks even said a word.Not a thank you ,smile,
    nothing. :[img]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/html/emoticons/mad.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='mad.gif'>

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

2 Years ago in the Pre-Season I was in my seat next to my son. Jet Fumes was in front of me with 2 very hot girls. The Girls put on quite a show for us that night playing tonsil hockey etc. It was much more entertaining than the game. Of course I was sure to block my son&#39;s view of the fun.

Originally posted by jetman67@Jun 17 2004, 11:38 AM
    2 Years ago in the Pre-Season I was in my seat next to my son. Jet Fumes was in front of me with 2 very hot girls. The Girls put on quite a show for us that night playing tonsil hockey etc. It was much more entertaining than the game. Of course I was sure to block my son&#39;s view of the fun.
    the ridiculous thing is u blocking your son&#39;s eyes

Charter JI Member
    Originally posted by D-BYRD@Jun 17 2004, 11:36 AM
    I&#39;m in the meezanine about a row or two from the rail.
    Biff and Buffy come out of the luxz. boxes to grace us poor folks with their presence.Both are in their 20&#39;s and she&#39;s pretty nice lookin.
    Well as the games going on they&#39;re up and down and each time they get up they crawl over the back of their seats into my row to make their way back to their box.After awhile they are both pretty buzzed.
    They come out of the box and he&#39;s carrying 4 cups of beer(yes cups)
    She&#39;s in front of him and they start snaking their way down my row so they can step over into their seats.She&#39;s got a skirt on and has one
    leg over the chair in front and one leg still in my row when her heel
    gets caught and she starts to fall forward.Her dip s**t boy friend never even made an attempt to grab her.He stood there 4 beers in hand,not spilling a drop or even flintching as his girls about to do a belly flop towards the rail. I reach out and grab her by the arm and pull her back up.Neither of the 2 FU@Ks even said a word.Not a thank you ,smile,
    nothing. :&#60;&#33;--emo&Angry:--&#62;&#60;&#33;--endemo--&#62;
    did she flash you?

:lol: j/k nice save B)

Charter JI Member
    Originally posted by Section317@Jun 17 2004, 11:35 AM

2. During 1-15 season near Halloween, we&#39;re batting around a huge blow-up pumpkin and it goes on the field. Entire stadium (or whoever was left) starts shouting "Pumpkin, pumpkin" for about ten minutes.

I think that pumpkin thing goes even further back, to the end of the Walton era, people used to chant "We want the pumpkin" for years after that....it beat the blow up doll that used to go around