Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 87

Thread: TRAINING CAMP 2004...........

  1. #1
    Super*****/Prom Queen
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Italian Riveria in Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    16,036
    We have successfully negotiated with Bogart's Bar & Grille (across the street from the practice field) to host a VIP Party for all the Jet fans attending training camp this season! B)

    When: Saturday, July 31st, 2004

    Time: 7 p.m. until 10 p.m.

    Where: Bogart's Bar & Grille
    1002 Hempstead Turnpike
    Uniondale, NY 11553
    Tel. (516) 486-9464


    $20 to get in ~ includes 3 hour hot open buffet and open bar, Live DJ and lots of surprizes in store. See you all there!

  2. #2
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,516
    I love surprizes. I'll be there.

  3. #3
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Troop 16H MEMBER
    Posts
    2,431
    Man I can walk home if I have too.... Count me in....Is marko coming with some of the boys??????

  4. #4
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    1,716
    That's a great deal!! Too bad I'm far away. Have fun!

  5. #5
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    5,149
    10 min car ride. Maybe I'll just get a taxi to haul me over there.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    370
    We hope you all show up and have some fun!

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    10,198
    3 hour buffett and open bar , these guys are gonna lose their shirts...lol

  8. #8
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Troop 16H MEMBER
    Posts
    2,431
    yes they are

  9. #9
    Brenjetsfan
    Guest
    Book me a room ,,,,I'm in

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    10,198
    anyone staying at the marriott fri. night or just SAT.?

  11. #11
    Super*****/Prom Queen
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Italian Riveria in Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    16,036
    Originally posted by joiseyjet@Jul 3 2004, 10:08 AM
    anyone staying at the marriott fri. night or just SAT.?
    I'm booked from July 29th thru August 1st. Let me see if I can talk to my good friends at the Marriott and get us a group discount. Let's see how many people we can get, I think I need a minimum of 10 rooms to get a group rate.

    If anyone needs accomodations, call the Uniondale Marriott @ (516) 794-3800 for reservations. If I can get a discount, the room you already booked will be honored at the lower price.

    I'll keep you all updated. B)

  12. #12
    Jets Insider Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    14,874
    Sounds like fun, if that's even possible in Hempstead :ph34r: . Looking forward to the annual JI Camp Excursion.

  13. #13
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,092
    Originally posted by Limolady@Jul 2 2004, 11:47 AM
    We have successfully negotiated with Bogart's Bar & Grille (across the street from the practice field) to host a VIP Party for all the Jet fans attending training camp this season! B)

    When: Saturday, July 31st, 2004

    Time: 7 p.m. until 10 p.m.

    Where: Bogart's Bar & Grille
    1002 Hempstead Turnpike
    Uniondale, NY 11553
    Tel. (516) 486-9464


    $20 to get in ~ includes 3 hour hot open buffet and open bar, Live DJ and lots of surprizes in store. See you all there!
    Blue your my boy!!!....you know i'll be there. Can't wait to see you guys again.

  14. #14
    is this for anyone or only jetinsider peeps??

  15. #15
    Super*****/Prom Queen
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Italian Riveria in Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    16,036
    Originally posted by Timby01@Jul 6 2004, 10:10 AM
    is this for anyone or only jetinsider peeps??
    Any and All Jet fans are welcome!

  16. #16
    just makin sure

  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    370
    We here at PFC are proud to host this event and look forward to meeting many of you jets fans! This is our first of many PFC team VIP parties and the NYC is a great start!

  18. #18
    Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    10,198
    Originally posted by PFCLive@Jul 6 2004, 11:10 PM
    We here at PFC are proud to host this event and look forward to meeting many of you jets fans! This is our first of many PFC team VIP parties and the NYC is a great start!
    What a great idea!!! looking forward to meeting you guys also...

  19. #19
    this looks like it's gonna be a good time for all , plus i can walk there ......... can't wait

  20. #20
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Jersey Shore
    Posts
    1,347
    I'm still on the fence, but am definitely giving it some thought......

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us