Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Boss

All League
    She yelled at me today and asked me if "I understand English"

Are there laws against slicing her open with a butchers knife and cooking her at a tailgate party? That's why Im against the new stadium. No place to cook your boss.

Angry

All League
    And I thought seeing a freshly hunted deer being gutted and cooked in the parking lot was extreme :blink:

Originally posted by JetChefJR@Jul 6 2004, 01:31 PM
    And I thought seeing a freshly hunted deer being gutted and cooked in the parking lot was extreme :blink:
    Gutted?, no way. If you don't gut that deer on the spot, it woouldn't even be edible IMO.

All League
    this would be more like a giant pig!!!

All League
    PS...I don't like my job

All League
    Originally posted by movethechains+Jul 6 2004, 01:34 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (movethechains @ Jul 6 2004, 01:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--JetChefJR@Jul 6 2004, 01:31 PM
    Gutted?, no way. If you don&#39;t gut that deer on the spot, it woouldn&#39;t even be edible IMO. [/b][/quote]
    It was surely a sight to behold let me tell you... I&#39;ll never forget when he was done cutting things up, his 10 yr old son ran around with the sawed off deer head with its tongue sticking out.... Suprisingly I stuck to eating our pasta until game-time :lol:

Banned
    Originally posted by jetsflagboyz@Jul 6 2004, 01:29 PM

Are there laws against slicing her open with a butchers knife and cooking her at a tailgate party? That&#39;s why Im against the new stadium. No place to cook your boss.

Angry
    I&#39;ll bring the ketchup and napkins

aint nothin like eating a Dahmer-burger B)

Rookie
    Wait until she leaves for the day and then go drop "a deuce" on her desk.
    That will teach her to stay away from you&#33;
    :lol:

Rookie
    You should of replied to her question with this answer

"Human Resources" Does that answer your question.

Banned
    Originally posted by jetsflagboyz@Jul 6 2004, 01:29 PM

Are there laws against slicing her open with a butchers knife and cooking her at a tailgate party? That&#39;s why Im against the new stadium. No place to cook your boss.

Angry
    You shoulda said ...

Yes, I understand english, but I&#39;m not sure if you do so let&#39;s prove it

And you can also teach me how to follow directions while we&#39;re at it

BLOW ME

All League
    Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham+Jul 6 2004, 04:29 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Green Jets & Ham @ Jul 6 2004, 04:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--jetsflagboyz@Jul 6 2004, 01:29 PM

Angry
    You shoulda said ...

Yes, I understand english, but I&#39;m not sure if you do so let&#39;s prove it

And you can also teach me how to follow directions while we&#39;re at it

BLOW ME [/b][/quote]
    LOL

All League
    I bought a tuna fish sandwich today I am going to put half of it in the back of her filing cabinet. b&#33;TC#

All League
    I think the real question is WHY did she yell at you? ie......what did YOU do wrong?

Rookie
    i pity you. a female for a boss. tell her to go do the dishes and keep quiet.

Undrafted Free Agent
    I work for the Government and it&#39;s a real crappy job. I know about Female Bosses :o I try and steer clear of them, cause everyday They are PMS-ing to compete with there Male counter parts I pity you andI pity me :unsure:

All Pro
    When I first started working full time, I had a femal boss. An older woman, around 55 or so. She was tough as nails, and would yell for any discresion, real or imagined. She cooled it a bit when several of us young guys marched into her boss&#39; office and complained, nicely. He spoke with her, and things were much better after that. But I was glad when I was offered for a position in a different department.

Banned
    Originally posted by mbn007@Jul 7 2004, 08:52 AM
    When I first started working full time, I had a femal boss. An older woman, around 55 or so. She was tough as nails, and would yell for any discresion, real or imagined. She cooled it a bit when several of us young guys marched into her boss&#39; office and complained, nicely. He spoke with her, and things were much better after that. But I was glad when I was offered for a position in a different department.
    There&#39;s nothing worst than a female boss who&#39;s set to prove she has balls

But seriously, even woman {if you catch them during a quite/honest moment} would tell you they prefer a male boss to a female ... the woman bosses are even *****es with the gals

And the worst woman bosses ... THE WORST&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; ... are the feminazi&#39;s

THEY ARE THE WORST&#33;&#33;&#33;

I mean, they act like they own the f**kin company&#33;&#33; :lol:

All Pro
    Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham+Jul 7 2004, 08:11 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Green Jets & Ham @ Jul 7 2004, 08:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--mbn007@Jul 7 2004, 08:52 AM
    There&#39;s nothing worst than a female boss who&#39;s set to prove she has balls

But seriously, even woman {if you catch them during a quite/honest moment} would tell you they prefer a male boss to a female ... the woman bosses are even *****es with the gals

And the worst woman bosses ... THE WORST&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; ... are the feminazi&#39;s

I mean, they act like they own the f**kin company&#33;&#33; :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Agree with that, in a big way.

Been there, suffered through it.

All League
    Originally posted by Gas2No99@Jul 7 2004, 04:06 AM
    I think the real question is WHY did she yell at you? ie......what did YOU do wrong?
    too make a long story short...I am working on 14 different things, been working from 9 in the morning to at least 8 for about a week, and she wanted to know why one thing didn&#39;t get done......B&#33;TC# ITS BECAUSE YOU ASKED ME TO NINE OTHER THINGS BEFORE THAT

Banned
    Originally posted by mbn007+Jul 7 2004, 09:14 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mbn007 @ Jul 7 2004, 09:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -Green Jets & Ham@Jul 7 2004, 08:11 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin--mbn007
    @Jul 7 2004, 08:52 AM

I mean, they act like they own the f**kin company&#33;&#33; :lol:
    Agree with that, in a big way.

Been there, suffered through it. [/b][/quote]
    Not braggin, but I was the coolest boss in the world ... and of course I&#39;m a man

Not kidding ... folks would pop a cork if they came to work for me

Working for me was like not having a boss at all ... cept when it came time to save your @&#036;&#036;