Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: harold and kumar

All League
    went and checked this movie out last night....I thought it was the funniest movie I have seen in a long time....I'm 27 and the lady at the theater asked me for id to get into this movie...so a heads up for anybody goin take your id with ya....

Rookie
    I saw it saturday and laughed my butt off. For the life of me I cant see how people flock to crappy Adam Sandler movies to see him do the "baby talk/yelling" schtick he has been doing since 3rd grade and miss this.
    Props to NPH (Doogie Howser) for a hilarious cameo.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Saw it yesterday....it sucked!!

Hall Of Fame
    damn I miss white castles, ain't none in Florida!!!!

I never realized taht they don't franchise in USA, all stores are owned by teh same family, I contacted them about franchising and got a big NO!!! they will make a killing when they reach Florida with all the transplanted New Yorkers here

the first thing I did when I got off the palne to go to the season opener was hit a white castle with Jon E and A Rod

All Pro
    Originally posted by Mean Bro Green@Aug 2 2004, 01:18 PM
    damn I miss white castles, ain't none in Florida!!!!

I never realized taht they don't franchise in USA, all stores are owned by teh same family, I contacted them about franchising and got a big NO!!! they will make a killing when they reach Florida with all the transplanted New Yorkers here

the first thing I did when I got off the palne to go to the season opener was hit a white castle with Jon E and A Rod
    Get yourself a sack of cheese Krystals... you'll be happy.

Plus, they're missing out on the Awful House up there...

Charter JI Member

here's a guess at the second thing you did...

:lol:

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I thought Arod was going to cry when I wanted Pizza....and was driving :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    Originally posted by Thor99+Aug 2 2004, 01:19 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Thor99 @ Aug 2 2004, 01:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Mean Bro Green@Aug 2 2004, 01:18 PM
    damn I miss white castles, ain&#39;t none in Florida&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

I never realized taht they don&#39;t franchise in USA, all stores are owned by teh same family, I contacted them about franchising and got a big NO&#33;&#33;&#33; they will make a killing when they reach Florida with all the transplanted New Yorkers here

Get yourself a sack of cheese Krystals... you&#39;ll be happy.

Plus, they&#39;re missing out on the Awful House up there... [/b][/quote]
    there is only one crystals within 50 miles of me and they&#39;re good but without pickle and mustard and add ketchup

Hall Of Fame
    Originally posted by jetswin+Aug 2 2004, 01:21 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jetswin @ Aug 2 2004, 01:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Mean Bro Green@Aug 2 2004, 01:18 PM

here&#39;s a guess at the second thing you did...

:lol: [/b][/quote]
    damn right

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote]Originally posted by Thor99@Aug 2 2004, 05:19 PM
    [b] Awful House = Waffle House? One of my perennial favorites when I am down south. Perfect breakfast after a night of drinking.

All League
    I honestly had low expectations for the movie, but I must say that it was easily the funniest movie of the summer by far... im rather upset it didnt make a lot of money over the weekend because it has become an instant favorite of mine&#33; :lol:

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by Mean Bro Green@Aug 2 2004, 01:23 PM

MB did you ever try the Supermarkets??
    http://www.whitecastle.com/_pages/frozen_out.asp

Hall Of Fame
    Originally posted by savage69+Aug 2 2004, 01:48 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (savage69 @ Aug 2 2004, 01:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Mean Bro Green@Aug 2 2004, 01:23 PM

MB did you ever try the Supermarkets??
    http://www.whitecastle.com/_pages/frozen_out.asp [/b][/quote]
    just not the same, I&#39;ve tried believe me, very disappointing

All Pro

Hmm, i think I just made my lunch decision.

Rookie
    I went to the Castle and got a huge sack late last night....MMMMMMMMMM

Hall Of Fame
    Originally posted by JOJOTOWNSELL@Aug 2 2004, 04:16 PM
    I went to the Castle and got a huge sack late last night....MMMMMMMMMM
    damn JOJO, you may have just set yourself up there, hope the Pat fans don&#39;t read that statement :o

Rookie
    So is as raunchy as the commercials have made it out to be? It looks like it has a lot of toilet humor

TomShane
    If you wake up with a hangover at 4 am, Get a sack of White Castles, commence with puking, and you&#39;ll be crisp as a daisy in no time.

Bitter
    Originally posted by JonEJet@Aug 2 2004, 12:16 PM
    Saw it yesterday....it sucked&#33;&#33;
    :lol: It&#39;s been awhile since I&#39;ve seen a JonEJet movie review.

Banned
    I had a couple friends that saw this movie and said it was hilarious, so I&#39;ll probably rent it in three months after they pull it from theaters and quietly release it to dvd.