Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: south florida pep rally

who from south florida will be there and what out of towners might come down and join us

Hall Of Fame
    I'm a fixture, like a bar stool you know I'll be there

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Sounds like it will be a fun event Keylargojet........I'm sure you guys will have a great time.

Are you ready to join the rest of your fellow JET fans and “rally” with us as we watch the JETS play the Colts on August 21, 2004 in a pre-season tilt?

We know that you are, so come and join us at 6 p.m. at our new home, Lefty’s Tavern & Grille, 11300 W. State Road 84 in Davie. Located on the southwest corner of State Road 84 and Hiatus Road, inside the 84 Plaza where the Winn Dixie and the 84 Diner are located. We’ll be using the dinning room area for this event.

The game is actually at 8 p.m. but since this is our first time we’ll be together as a group this year, we thought that it would be a good idea for everyone to get together before the game begins. It’ll also be a good time for you to catch up on what’s happening with the rest of your fellow members too.

You’ll be receiving your food and drink specials on this night too and also a 20% discount card to a great Sports Store that has everything JETS. In matter of fact, the owner from this store will have available for you this night various JET items / Jerseys for sale that you can purchase with your card. This couldn’t have come at a better time, since the season is just a month away too. He’ll be setting up all his items in Lefty’s private Sports Room.

jetgirl--- me, lockejet and mean bro will have a drink in ur honor.

Hall Of Fame
    Originally posted by keylargojet@Aug 3 2004, 09:57 AM
    or two........

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by Mean Bro Green+Aug 3 2004, 09:58 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mean Bro Green @ Aug 3 2004, 09:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--keylargojet@Aug 3 2004, 09:57 AM
    or two........ [/b][/quote]
    So I take it that you will not be riding the bike that day??? I tried to buy you a drink all the way from here but you had the bike that day and wasn&#39;t drinking.......

Have 3 drinks for me guys..........

Hall Of Fame
    Originally posted by jetgirl+Aug 3 2004, 10:00 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jetgirl @ Aug 3 2004, 10:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -Mean Bro Green@Aug 3 2004, 09:58 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin--keylargojet
    @Aug 3 2004, 09:57 AM

or two........
    So I take it that you will not be riding the bike that day??? I tried to buy you a drink all the way from here but you had the bike that day and wasn&#39;t drinking.......

Have 3 drinks for me guys.......... [/b][/quote]
    depends on the weather, if its nice I gotta ride out and remain sober

if not..............

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by Mean Bro Green@Aug 3 2004, 01:52 PM
    I&#39;m a fixture, like a bar stool you know I&#39;ll be there
    just dont be pushing in any stool

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by Mean Bro Green+Aug 3 2004, 10:01 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mean Bro Green @ Aug 3 2004, 10:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -jetgirl@Aug 3 2004, 10:00 AM

or two........

if not.............. [/b][/quote]
    Leave the bike at home go have a ball............how far is the trip for you anyway?

Hall Of Fame
    Originally posted by jetgirl+Aug 3 2004, 10:03 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jetgirl @ Aug 3 2004, 10:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -Mean Bro Green@Aug 3 2004, 10:01 AM

or two........

if not..............
    Leave the bike at home go have a ball............how far is the trip for you anyway? [/b][/quote]
    10-15 minutes from the cribby

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by Mean Bro Green+Aug 3 2004, 10:04 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mean Bro Green @ Aug 3 2004, 10:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -jetgirl@Aug 3 2004, 10:03 AM
    Originally posted by -Mean Bro Green@Aug 3 2004, 10:01 AM

or two........

if not..............

Leave the bike at home go have a ball............how far is the trip for you anyway?
    10-15 minutes from the cribby [/b][/quote]
    You can cab it home.........or the wife can pick you up..........

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

TampaT.........you going.........it would be a great way to meet fellow Jet fans.......

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Ok......I&#39;m nosey.......I wanna know who&#39;s going to this rally..........

All Pro
    Originally posted by jetgirl@Aug 3 2004, 09:54 AM
    Sounds like it will be a fun event Keylargojet........I&#39;m sure you guys will have a great time.

Are you ready to join the rest of your fellow JET fans and “rally” with us as we watch the JETS play the Colts on August 21, 2004 in a pre-season tilt?

We know that you are, so come and join us at 6 p.m. at our new home, Lefty’s Tavern & Grille, 11300 W. State Road 84 in Davie. Located on the southwest corner of State Road 84 and Hiatus Road, inside the 84 Plaza where the Winn Dixie and the 84 Diner are located. We’ll be using the dinning room area for this event.

The game is actually at 8 p.m. but since this is our first time we’ll be together as a group this year, we thought that it would be a good idea for everyone to get together before the game begins. It’ll also be a good time for you to catch up on what’s happening with the rest of your fellow members too.

You’ll be receiving your food and drink specials on this night too and also a 20% discount card to a great Sports Store that has everything JETS. In matter of fact, the owner from this store will have available for you this night various JET items / Jerseys for sale that you can purchase with your card. This couldn’t have come at a better time, since the season is just a month away too. He’ll be setting up all his items in Lefty’s private Sports Room.
    Hey, that looks very familiar... :blink: :lol:

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by MrSFJFC+Aug 3 2004, 11:00 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MrSFJFC @ Aug 3 2004, 11:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--jetgirl@Aug 3 2004, 09:54 AM
    Sounds like it will be a fun event Keylargojet........I&#39;m sure you guys will have a great time.

Hey, that looks very familiar... :blink: :lol: [/b][/quote]
    :lol: Please don&#39;t sue me for plagerism..........

All Pro
    Originally posted by jetgirl+Aug 3 2004, 11:02 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jetgirl @ Aug 3 2004, 11:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -MrSFJFC@Aug 3 2004, 11:00 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin--jetgirl
    @Aug 3 2004, 09:54 AM

Hey, that looks very familiar... :blink: :lol:
    :lol: Please don&#39;t sue me for plagerism.......... [/b][/quote]
    Not a problem, at least everyone knows from here what&#39;s taking place on that night.

All League
    Come on folks its a saturday nite. Bring the Wife or Girlfriend(or both). Even invite your Phin neighbors to let them see what they are missing. Lets Party in the New Season. J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

Hall Of Fame
    I&#39;ll be there with my newly designed..

"Dolphins Suck" t-shirt..

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by Jet Addict SouthFL@Aug 4 2004, 08:02 PM
    I&#39;ll be there with my newly designed..

"Dolphins Suck" t-shirt..
    Can I get one of those shirts? I want to buy 2 actually......one for me and one for DW...........

I haven&#39;t been to a South Florida Jets get together since the Gaby&#39;s Lounge (Pembroke Pines) days...is Lefty&#39;s under a new name or was it under that name always?

Maybe I will check it out on the 21st...