Thread: Free Sunday Ticket!

All League
    We just got a new DirecTV setup with DVR..... and they freaking threw in sunday ticket, gratis.

Uh, that's pretty cool.

So, uh, any pointers on how to retain some semblence of a life on sundays?

Bitter
    Now how in the hell did you manage that? I was going to get Direct TV but absolutely under no circumstances can I justify spending that much money on television. I have a hard enough time spending $39 on our cable as it is.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    :ph34r: sorry man but I also have direct TV with the works....it's hopeless....we are just gonna have to be football freakzoids for the next 5 months!!!

Life is great

Wait till you check out the NFL Network!!!!!

Bitter
    Originally posted by jetsfreak@Aug 3 2004, 10:27 PM
    :ph34r: sorry man but I also have direct TV with the works....it's hopeless....we are just gonna have to be football freakzoids for the next 5 months!!!

Life is great

Wait till you check out the NFL Network!!!!!
    You like the NFL Network? I had dish when that channel first took off and thought it flat out sucked to be honest. Unless you enjoy watching the same 3 shows over and over all day long. Maybe they have gotten better but it blew when I watched it.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    :ph34r: It is a great channel...I have a busy schedule and with that channel you miss nothing....it does get repetative but again u miss nothing....I also have MSG which allows me to get the Jets-Yankees news even though I now live in Fla.