Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: St. Louis vs Jets

Brenjetsfan
    Looking to book the last game in St. Louie....ROCKIN in the New YEAR.....any thoughts?

Let's see we will be heading to playoffs and what a better way to bring in the NEW year?!!!!

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Jets28 and I were tossing that around.........something to think about...........

Jets Insider Legend
    Charter JI Member

I've been told the fireworks display on The River are a great show.

Banned
    the rams offense scares me

Bren...I'll be at that game.

All League
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by Brenjetsfan@Aug 9 2004, 08:24 PM
    Looking to book the last game in St. Louie....ROCKIN in the New YEAR.....any thoughts?

Let's see we will be heading to playoffs and what a better way to bring in the NEW year?!!!!
    It's only a four hour drive from Indy and I plan on being there. I been to St. Louis a number of times and have always had a blast. Hopefully the game will be meaningless and we'll be resting some starters before our bye week!!!!

All League
    Let me know if you guys are coming to town....

I live in Jefferson City (about 2 hours from STL) and will be going to the game (I scored some prime tix at a charity auction).

Would love to get together if it was possible, as I'm probably not going to make it to NY this winter (I usually make it to 16-H once a year).

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

I`ve been thinking about that one ,I was even thinking about an amtrack to that one , the JET BAR CAR and see part of the country from the train and fly back ,I`ve already booked 5 road games so far and will probobly also do pitt. so i`ll wait to see how quick we get going this year with the wins before I book this one..

Rookie
    B) I'll be at that game as well. it's only a 4 hour drive for me! B)

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I would love to go but I am waiting to see where we are at that point in time first.......if we are in it then I am booking my flight........if it doesn't look good.......then there's no reason to go............I've got 4 trips booked already and that will make 5.... :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

I thought this one would have a few hits on it before I got home R/T air under $300 from newark

Veteran
    i recently moved to the st. louis vicinity and would def. be interested in going to this game.

Rookie
    I'm tryin to get a road trip together between me and a few friends where we'd hit the pats game on the 26th, Hall of fame, and then St. Louis... so i'll def. be gunning to go there

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Originally posted by fatcatxl@Aug 10 2004, 06:07 PM
    I'm tryin to get a road trip together between me and a few friends where we'd hit the pats game on the 26th, Hall of fame, and then St. Louis... so i'll def. be gunning to go there
    OK, I found what I think is a good rate at a fine hotel right across from the arch and down the road from the stadium thurs.12/30 $119 ,FRI. NEW YEARS EVE 12/31 $169 ,SAT. 1/1/05 $169, & SUN. gameday $109 .avg.$144 per. for new years eve weekend I think thats pretty good and if we can book 10 + room we may be able to get a cheaper group rate.... shuttle from the airport to hotel is $15 oneway or $25 R/T booked in advance.. I`ve obviously booked my room

All League
    Originally posted by Brenjetsfan@Aug 9 2004, 08:24 PM

The Jets and Rams will be going head to head with the Holiday Bowl. Is nothing sacred ? :lol:

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by blackout806@Aug 10 2004, 12:41 AM
    the rams offense scares me
    I would think that the Jet's offense will equally scare the Rams' fans. Let's hope by that point that the game is so we get hometown advantage. Then again we don't have a home. Oh well, we will soon. B)

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Originally posted by Greenwave81@Aug 10 2004, 12:34 AM
    Let me know if you guys are coming to town....

I live in Jefferson City (about 2 hours from STL) and will be going to the game (I scored some prime tix at a charity auction).

Would love to get together if it was possible, as I'm probably not going to make it to NY this winter (I usually make it to 16-H once a year).
    Let me know if your looking to sell one of those prime tickets...lol

Joisey...You neglected to mention the name of the hotel...

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Originally posted by Baddniss@Aug 10 2004, 10:51 PM
    Joisey...You neglected to mention the name of the hotel...
    That`s cause I wanted to (A) talk to BRENDA first to give her the info cause most of the hotels on NEW YEARS EVE WERE BOOKED ALREADY and wanted to make sure she got a shot first & (B) I wanted to see how many people were really interested in doing this by having them contact me and ask me what hotel it was , the reason for that being if enough people were interested I would have called back and worked the group rate. And I`m sure SOOTH doesn`t appreciate others posting this info on here and upsetting CARMINE and JET VAC. who advertise here, besides In the fan connection site which I guess folks don`t check out ,I asked folks to post where they were staying so people could kinda book close to each other in the assorted road cities and the hotel is posted there ,but since you`ve been so patient and read this far BADDNISS I tell you, it`s the ADAMS MARK it`s literally across the street from the great arch and only 7 blocks from the EDWARD JAMES DOME where the RAMS play

[quote]Originally posted by joiseyjet@Aug 11 2004, 04:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Baddniss,Aug 10 2004, 10:51 PM
    it`s literally across the street from the great arch and only 7 blocks from the EDWARD JAMES DOME where the RAMS play
    i hate to ask and possibly be an ass, but dont they play in the Edward Jones Dome?

and the Bucs play in Raymond James stadium?

im not too sure myself