Thread: HEeeeeeres CHARLIE!

All League
    I know its been posted, but here comes Charlie...my aunts house in Cape Coral (about where the Hurricaine will hit land) already has water lapping at the door...Charlie, you're a BASTARD!

Heck, here on the other side of the state in West Palm we currently have wind gusts up to 40+ MPH and are going to get some HELACIOUS Thunderstorms.

I guesws I'll stick around WPB tonight, I was going to go up to St. Lucie, but I'll stick around the homestead till about 7:30ish, when the worst should be past us, then hit the old ALe House...a combined Hurricaine/Jets watching party!

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by JetMedic@Aug 13 2004, 03:30 PM
    I know its been posted, but here comes Charlie...my aunts house in Cape Coral (about where the Hurricaine will hit land) already has water lapping at the door...Charlie, you're a BASTARD!

Heck, here on the other side of the state in West Palm we currently have wind gusts up to 40+ MPH and are going to get some HELACIOUS Thunderstorms.

I guesws I'll stick around WPB tonight, I was going to go up to St. Lucie, but I'll stick around the homestead till about 7:30ish, when the worst should be past us, then hit the old ALe House...a combined Hurricaine/Jets watching party!
    are u sure the game is on there

All League
    I am in Orlando and we are getting socked with a killer feeder band right now.

We are pretty well buttoned up, but it looks like this thing is going to head right to my front door.

So much for going out to find the game tonight. We will be hit with the brunt right about kickoff.

Maybe I can find a simulcast on the web... for as long as it holds out.

Time to hit the beer fridge... can you feel the excitement? :unsure:

Maxman
    I am going camping this weekend in NJ (Water Gap). Hope the thunderstorms stop short of this area.

All League
    Hey LockeJet, yeah, I called up the Palm Beach Ale House on Lakes and they have the game at 8 pm..Ale House ALWAYS has all the pre-season games, they have DirecTV and those big 'ol K band or whatever satellites. They get everything.

Hopefully by 8, the worst of the weather will be beyond WPB...

All League
    Just spoke to my son's in Orlando and they are expecting lots of rain. Stay safe out there. Things here in Boca are just fine sunny skys with a light breeze.