Thread: Can anyone post the ESPN INsider ?

All League
    much appreciated. Thanks.

Jets Insider Legend
    Charter JI Member

http://proxy.espn.go.com/nfl/trainingCamp0...tory?id=1860297

You can't read the whole article without subscribing. If anyone where to post that article it would be stealing, and Sooth could face repurcussions. Such practices are NOT allowed here. Sorry.

All League
    since when did that start happening? we've been posting articles from ESPN Insider forever?

All Pro
    Originally posted by Gas2No99@Aug 16 2004, 09:31 PM
    since when did that start happening? we've been posting articles from ESPN Insider forever?
    Insider is a pay service, so posting articles would be like getting HBO and running a cable to your neighbor's house.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I really hope Chad is a "Team" player....like Brady...unlike Manning

If the guy wants us to be a contender for years.....he may just need to get a 10-15 million dollar bonus...rather than the 20-25 I thin he's seeking!!

Let see if Chad is the real leader we think he is??

I'd like to seee him get a $15 milllion bonus......7-8 year deal!!

All Pro
    Originally posted by JonEJet@Aug 16 2004, 10:10 PM
    I really hope Chad is a "Team" player....like Brady...unlike Manning

If the guy wants us to be a contender for years.....he may just need to get a 10-15 million dollar bonus...rather than the 20-25 I thin he's seeking!!

Let see if Chad is the real leader we think he is??

I'd like to seee him get a $15 milllion bonus......7-8 year deal!!
    I think you're on to something here.

Let's see where Chad's 'down to earth' nature vs 'desire to make money' desire intersect.

Hall Of Fame
    Originally posted by The Gun Of Bavaria+Aug 16 2004, 09:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Gun Of Bavaria @ Aug 16 2004, 09:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Gas2No99@Aug 16 2004, 09:31 PM
    since when did that start happening? we&#39;ve been posting articles from ESPN Insider forever?
    Insider is a pay service, so posting articles would be like getting HBO and running a cable to your neighbor&#39;s house. [/b][/quote]
    that doesnt change the fact that people have been posting it here for at least as long as ive been here.

All Pro
    Originally posted by emslave+Aug 16 2004, 10:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (emslave @ Aug 16 2004, 10:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by The Gun Of Bavaria@Aug 16 2004, 09:04 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gas2No99
    @Aug 16 2004, 09:31 PM
    since when did that start happening? we&#39;ve been posting articles from ESPN Insider forever?

Insider is a pay service, so posting articles would be like getting HBO and running a cable to your neighbor&#39;s house.
    that doesnt change the fact that people have been posting it here for at least as long as ive been here. [/b][/quote]
    Just because people are doing it doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s right.

Perfect example, a while back Sooth got a nasty-gram from Jets Confidential when people were posting JC articles on here.

Just looking out for Sooth.

Practice Squad
    To sum the article up:

-Jets success hinges on Pennington
    -Jets need to sign him no matter what the cost to add stability to the franchise and should avoid using the franchise tag on him
    -Says a wild-card spot and 9-7 finish isnt unthinkable for 2004 but doesnt believe they will contend for AFC East title

Thats it more or less, nothing new IMO.

You can&#39;t post the insider articles. They changed it (some time back too, by the way) so that you can&#39;t even select the text much less copy and paste it.

I understand you want to read it - but also understand that those of us who DO pay for it every month get a little touchy about this.

1) We can&#39;t copy and paste it
    2) You&#39;re basically asking for us to pay for something then give it to you so you don&#39;t have to pay for it.

All League
    pennington&#39;s agent is asking for &#036;25 million in guaranteed money. it does not all have to be in signing bonus form, just as long as &#036;25 million is guaranteed.

Maxman
    Originally posted by The Gun Of Bavaria+Aug 16 2004, 10:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Gun Of Bavaria @ Aug 16 2004, 10:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Gas2No99@Aug 16 2004, 09:31 PM
    Insider is a pay service, so posting articles would be like getting HBO and running a cable to your neighbor&#39;s house. [/b][/quote]
    That is illegal?