Thread: Need Help on landing tix

All League
    the deal is my bro is coming home from basic training aug 27 and i want to treat him to the pre-season Jets vs Eagles games...i cant seem to find any places online to buy tix...is there any way to do this???

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Originally posted by JetsFan3288@Aug 17 2004, 02:37 AM
    the deal is my bro is coming home from basic training aug 27 and i want to treat him to the pre-season Jets vs Eagles games...i cant seem to find any places online to buy tix...is there any way to do this???
    Try E-Bay.

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

just go to the tix.section of this site theres eagles tix. for sale there......

Veteran
    Tailgate tickets.com jets/eagles are like 25-30$ a piece....also try the Jets Stub Hub...you can get tickets for this game very cheap

There are so many seats avaialable for that game...That someone should either just give you a pair or charge you next to nothing.

I would also tend to say that you can show up at the stadium and people will be walking around the parking lot trying to pay people to take tickets from them...

Last year I had like 12 seats for that game...Sorry to say...I already promised my seats to some of the kids on my Baseball team...If any of them bail out, I will contact you.