Thread: Dominguez

Waterboy
    I heard he was injured at practice, how has he been performing lately? Still a longshot? still think he will be cut? if so when do you think that will happen?
    Thanks
    Cheers

Hall Of Fame
    he is going to be cut, no way he makes the team.

whether they keep him for the ps is a different story.

Veteran
    I thought he had an ok game against New Orleans. Some good grabs.

All Pro
    They'll probably dress 5 WRs on Sundays and maybe carry 6 on the 53 man roster.

Moss, McCareins, Chrebet, Carter, Cotchery, Rambo.

I dont see much room for Dominguez.

Hall Of Fame
    Originally posted by Brooklyn Jet@Aug 19 2004, 12:41 PM
    They'll probably dress 5 WRs on Sundays and maybe carry 6 on the 53 man roster.

Moss, McCareins, Chrebet, Carter, Cotchery, Rambo.

I dont see much room for Dominguez.
    Exactly, there just isn't room.

Dominguez will almost certainly be signed to the practice squad, because of his size (he's simply enourmous, like Randy Moss) and the fact he has flashed at times in TC, jmo. I think with the expanded TC squad, and no real backup QBs worth PS nomination, one WR is definitely worth adding to the PS.

All Pro
    Originally posted by Brain Hemorrhage@Aug 19 2004, 01:59 PM
    Dominguez will almost certainly be signed to the practice squad, because of his size (he's simply enourmous, like Randy Moss) and the fact he has flashed at times in TC, jmo. I think with the expanded TC squad, and no real backup QBs worth PS nomination, one WR is definitely worth adding to the PS.
    You're probably right.

Hall Of Fame
    Another year he probably would have made the team. Unfortunately, not this year, the Jets are way too deep for him to make the team. He'll make the practice squad however.........SUCKS TO HAVE PROBLEMS LIKE THIS DOESN'T IT?

Waterboy
    wont the Jets have to pay him more then a rookie salary to keep him on the PS?
    seeing as he has been with Denver in the past? do teams like keeping guys on the PS that they have to pay more then minimum?
    Damn doesnt do me any good if he stays down there on the PS, really doesnt do him any good either, tough to improve when you are just in practice, wish he would come back up here and rejoin the Riders.