Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pats O-line looks weak

Was able to flip back and forth between the two games last night and the Bungles were destroying the Pats' O-line. I think going with this journeyman line is going to be the downfall of the Pats this season.

Ashworth on the right side was getting blown off the ball by DE Clemons all night.

Abe and Ellis should be in Brady's face all day when we play them.

Banned
    Originally posted by GreenSpleen@Aug 22 2004, 12:16 PM
    Was able to flip back and forth between the two games last night and the Bungles were destroying the Pats' O-line. I think going with this journeyman line is going to be the downfall of the Pats this season.

Ashworth on the right side was getting blown off the ball by DE Clemons all night.

Abe and Ellis should be in Brady's face all day when we play them.
    BB did it on purpose.

Just ask any of the chowds that post here.

Bitter
    This is the exact same O line that we had in the playoffs last season. I'm not too concerned just yet.

All Pro
    Charlie will have to go back to his 2 step drop High School WR screen offense.

Banned
    BB isnt going to spend his time focusing on a game plan for a pre season game you guys, dont judge the Pats by an exhibition game, its just an excuse for the starters to warm up for 2-3 series and then the rookies to try to compete and make the team

Dont count your chickens before they hatch because we might get left with a pile of bird**** instead (just like the Raiders game in the 02 playoffs when we beat them the week before)

Originally posted by huskeralk@Aug 22 2004, 12:19 PM
    This is the exact same O line that we had in the playoffs last season. I'm not too concerned just yet.
    they are going to be exploited this year, remember where you heard it from.

Banned
    Originally posted by blackout806@Aug 22 2004, 12:20 PM
    BB isnt going to spend his time focusing on a game plan for a pre season game you guys, dont judge the Pats by an exhibition game, its just an excuse for the starters to warm up for 2-3 series and then the rookies to try to compete and make the team
    Do you really think that head coaches just go in there and wing it?

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    :ph34r: same o line from last year

Hmmm I could have sworn you chowds lost Damien Woody

meaningless game or not the Bengals were in Bradys face....if thats no reason for concern then oh well.

The Jets won 31-7 and looked pretty decent and all these chowds are on here dissecting our game and players.

You guys flat out got blown and there is no reason for a little concern? Hmmmm

Bitter
    Originally posted by GreenSpleen+Aug 22 2004, 11:21 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GreenSpleen @ Aug 22 2004, 11:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-huskeralk@Aug 22 2004, 12:19 PM
    This is the exact same O line that we had in the playoffs last season. I&#39;m not too concerned just yet.
    they are going to be exploited this year, remember where you heard it from. [/b][/quote]
    Well that might happen but I&#39;m not going to start worrying about it just yet.

Originally posted by blackout806@Aug 22 2004, 12:20 PM

Dont count your chickens before they hatch because we might get left with a pile of bird**** instead (just like the Raiders game in the 02 playoffs when we beat them the week before)
    Correct but BB was awfully pissed by his starters on D. After the Bungles scored on the first two drives he pulled the starters, only to put them back in at the beginning of the 2nd half&#33; When do you ever see that in a pre-season game. Obviously BB was not happy with what he saw from his defense and wanted to prove a point to them.

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Originally posted by GreenSpleen+Aug 22 2004, 12:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GreenSpleen @ Aug 22 2004, 12:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-huskeralk@Aug 22 2004, 12:19 PM
    This is the exact same O line that we had in the playoffs last season. I&#39;m not too concerned just yet.
    they are going to be exploited this year, remember where you heard it from. [/b][/quote]
    Bookmarked......

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    :ph34r: Husker I&#39;m not saying you have to worry about it but it has to be on your mind.

Bitter
    Originally posted by jetsfreak@Aug 22 2004, 11:22 AM

Hmmm I could have sworn you chowds lost Damien Woody

meaningless game or not the Bengals were in Bradys face....if thats no reason for concern then oh well.

The Jets won 31-7 and looked pretty decent and all these chowds are on here dissecting our game and players.

You guys flat out got blown and there is no reason for a little concern? Hmmmm
    Did you ever consider just for one second that we do it because touchy babies like you will bite hook line and sinker every damn time? Nah couldn&#39;t be. By the way, I believe I did say this is the same O line that we had throughout the playoffs and yes I am indeed 100% correct which makes you 100% wrong. Woody went down against the Titans then was put on IR therefore missing the Colts and Panthers games.

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Originally posted by jetsfreak@Aug 22 2004, 12:22 PM

Hmmm I could have sworn you chowds lost Damien Woody ;)

He said during the playoffs....

Woody was out injured....

Banned
    Originally posted by huskeralk@Aug 22 2004, 12:25 PM

Did you ever consider just for one second that we do it because touchy babies like you will bite hook line and sinker every damn time? Nah couldn&#39;t be.
    That sounds reasonable

Get your starting QB almost killed in preseason to throw off the competition.

Are you kidding me? :lol:

Originally posted by New England Hick+Aug 22 2004, 12:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (New England Hick @ Aug 22 2004, 12:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by GreenSpleen@Aug 22 2004, 12:21 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-huskeralk
    @Aug 22 2004, 12:19 PM

Bookmarked...... [/b][/quote]
    We have always been able to put pressure on your QBs in the past, watch what we do this season with this oline.

All Pro
    Originally posted by huskeralk@Aug 22 2004, 12:25 PM
    Did you ever consider just for one second that we do it because touchy babies like you will bite hook line and sinker every damn time?
    Your family must be so proud of you, maybe Sooth could send you a trophy someday and you can tell your kids what a MessageBoard stud you are.

Bitter
    Originally posted by pope@Aug 22 2004, 11:28 AM

Your family must be so proud of you, maybe Sooth could send you a trophy someday and you can tell your kids what a MessageBoard stud you are.
    Actually my family is proud of me. However they butt out and don&#39;t care what I do with my freetime unlike some nosey...maybe even obsessed people in this world. Do I need to get a restraining order? Your obsession with me is starting to worry me. Gun can you help me out here? I&#39;ll send you a PM.

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Originally posted by GreenSpleen+Aug 22 2004, 12:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GreenSpleen @ Aug 22 2004, 12:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by New England Hick@Aug 22 2004, 12:24 PM
    Originally posted by GreenSpleen@Aug 22 2004, 12:21 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-huskeralk
    @Aug 22 2004, 12:19 PM

Bookmarked......
    We have always been able to put pressure on your QBs in the past, watch what we do this season with this oline. [/b][/quote]
    I can&#39;t wait......

All Pro
    Originally posted by huskeralk+Aug 22 2004, 12:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (huskeralk @ Aug 22 2004, 12:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-pope@Aug 22 2004, 11:28 AM

Actually my family is proud of me. However they butt out and don&#39;t care what I do with my freetime unlike some nosey...maybe even obsessed people in this world. Do I need to get a restraining order? Your obsession with me is starting to worry me. Gun can you help me out here? I&#39;ll send you a PM. [/b][/quote]
    Sounds like a civil issue at this time.

No need for the police..yet