Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keyshawn sucks

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I don't know, with protection VT looks pretty good...nice drop by Meshawn followed by a hold...and another drop by anotyher ex-Jet....its a conspiracy I tell you...

MISS YA VT

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by jetfan13@Aug 30 2004, 08:41 PM
    I don't know, with protection VT looks pretty good...nice drop by Meshawn followed by a hold...and another drop by anotyher ex-Jet....its a conspiracy I tell you...

MISS YA VT
    Yeah but KJ had 2 nice catches...........Richie Anderson...........God I love him, but he does this from time to time..........

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by jetgirl+Aug 30 2004, 08:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jetgirl @ Aug 30 2004, 08:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jetfan13@Aug 30 2004, 08:41 PM
    I don&#39;t know, with protection VT looks pretty good...nice drop by Meshawn followed by a hold...and another drop by anotyher ex-Jet....its a conspiracy I tell you...

MISS YA VT
    Yeah but KJ had 2 nice catches...........Richie Anderson...........God I love him, but he does this from time to time.......... [/b][/quote]
    yea, I know....but I hate the mouth

Banned
    anyone see the new Key interview where he disses Hackett?

Hackett said Vinny was too old, and Key said "whenever theres a fire on the ship, everyone always needs a lifeboat" or something like that

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by blackout806@Aug 30 2004, 08:46 PM
    anyone see the new Key interview where he disses Hackett?

Hackett said Vinny was too old, and Key said "whenever theres a fire on the ship, everyone always needs a lifeboat" or something like that
    Good for KJ, Hackett SUKS&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Angry

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Wow, I forgot the Cowboys got Terry Glenn too............lot&#39;s of weapons for my Vinny.........

JG, your boy is looking impressive. He&#39;s got zip and touch on the ball, I&#39;m rooting for him.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by WhoFanMe@Aug 30 2004, 08:57 PM
    JG, your boy is looking impressive. He&#39;s got zip and touch on the ball, I&#39;m rooting for him.
    Thanks..........he&#39;s in the offense he knows......makes a world of difference........looks like he and KJ haven&#39;t lost a step either.........

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Now thats the Vinny we remember so well :lol:

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

OOOPS

All League
    Vinny with the INT? That&#39;s the Vinny I remember :lol:

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Big freakin deal...............like Montana, Elway, Kelly and Favre never throw interceptions..........please..........grow up...........I&#39;d like to see how perfect you guys are in your jobs every day.........

Practice Squad
    that was a vintage vinny int. just a little too much touch.

All League
    Originally posted by jetgirl@Aug 30 2004, 08:09 PM
    Big freakin deal...............like Montana, Elway, Kelly and Favre never throw interceptions..........please..........grow up...........I&#39;d like to see how perfect you guys are in your jobs every day.........
    Yeah whatever if Vinny would have thrown a 90 yard touchdown pass you would have had an orgasm on the message board.

Take the good with the bad.

All League
    Originally posted by jetgirl@Aug 30 2004, 09:09 PM
    JG.... My wife says to tell you that she is rooting for Vinny. Of course, I told he she should get her own fricking account and tell you herself, but "she doesn&#39;t like the boards".

Whaaatevah&#33;

BTW: Vinny does look good... Hope he does well this year. Hope we see him at the SB.

BZ

Hall Of Fame
    Originally posted by jetfan13@Aug 30 2004, 07:41 PM
    I don&#39;t know, with protection VT looks pretty good...nice drop by Meshawn followed by a hold...and another drop by anotyher ex-Jet....its a conspiracy I tell you...

MISS YA VT
    are we watching the same game? he dropped one that he dove for that he should have came up with. maybe i missed the other drop that you claim occured but aside from that keyshawn is all over the field making completions and blocking.

vinny also looks good, despit the int. strong arm, pass protection whizzing them things at will

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by dickkotite+Aug 30 2004, 09:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dickkotite @ Aug 30 2004, 09:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jetfan13@Aug 30 2004, 07:41 PM

MISS YA VT
    are we watching the same game? he dropped one that he dove for that he should have came up with. maybe i missed the other drop that you claim occured but aside from that keyshawn is all over the field making completions and blocking.

vinny also looks good, despit the int. strong arm, pass protection whizzing them things at will [/b][/quote]
    The other drop was by Richie Anderson, hence my statement "another ex-Jet"

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by BwanaZulia+Aug 30 2004, 09:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BwanaZulia @ Aug 30 2004, 09:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jetgirl@Aug 30 2004, 09:09 PM
    JG.... My wife says to tell you that she is rooting for Vinny. Of course, I told he she should get her own fricking account and tell you herself, but "she doesn&#39;t like the boards".

Whaaatevah&#33;

BTW: Vinny does look good... Hope he does well this year. Hope we see him at the SB.

BZ [/b][/quote]
    HAHAHA.........Good for her.............

All League
    Originally posted by jetgirl+Aug 30 2004, 09:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jetgirl @ Aug 30 2004, 09:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by BwanaZulia@Aug 30 2004, 09:12 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-jetgirl
    @Aug 30 2004, 09:09 PM

Whaaatevah&#33;

BZ
    HAHAHA.........Good for her............. [/b][/quote]
    Guess those two passes (one a TD) kind of says it all.

BZ

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by BwanaZulia+Aug 30 2004, 09:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BwanaZulia @ Aug 30 2004, 09:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by jetgirl@Aug 30 2004, 09:14 PM
    Originally posted by BwanaZulia@Aug 30 2004, 09:12 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-jetgirl
    @Aug 30 2004, 09:09 PM

Whaaatevah&#33;

BZ

HAHAHA.........Good for her.............
    Guess those two passes (one a TD) kind of says it all.

BZ [/b][/quote]
    Yes it does and I hope Hackmeat is watching this game tonight as well as Herm and Woody...........This is what a good coaching staff does..........