Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 30

Thread: Keyshawn sucks

  1. #1
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    6,453
    I don't know, with protection VT looks pretty good...nice drop by Meshawn followed by a hold...and another drop by anotyher ex-Jet....its a conspiracy I tell you...

    MISS YA VT

  2. #2
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    20,771
    Originally posted by jetfan13@Aug 30 2004, 08:41 PM
    I don't know, with protection VT looks pretty good...nice drop by Meshawn followed by a hold...and another drop by anotyher ex-Jet....its a conspiracy I tell you...

    MISS YA VT
    Yeah but KJ had 2 nice catches...........Richie Anderson...........God I love him, but he does this from time to time..........

  3. #3
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    6,453
    Originally posted by jetgirl+Aug 30 2004, 08:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jetgirl @ Aug 30 2004, 08:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jetfan13@Aug 30 2004, 08:41 PM
    I don&#39;t know, with protection VT looks pretty good...nice drop by Meshawn followed by a hold...and another drop by anotyher ex-Jet....its a conspiracy I tell you...

    MISS YA VT
    Yeah but KJ had 2 nice catches...........Richie Anderson...........God I love him, but he does this from time to time.......... [/b][/quote]
    yea, I know....but I hate the mouth

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    bangor, maine
    Posts
    2,860
    anyone see the new Key interview where he disses Hackett?

    Hackett said Vinny was too old, and Key said "whenever theres a fire on the ship, everyone always needs a lifeboat" or something like that

  5. #5
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    20,771
    Originally posted by blackout806@Aug 30 2004, 08:46 PM
    anyone see the new Key interview where he disses Hackett?

    Hackett said Vinny was too old, and Key said "whenever theres a fire on the ship, everyone always needs a lifeboat" or something like that
    Good for KJ, Hackett SUKS&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Angry

  6. #6
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    20,771
    Wow, I forgot the Cowboys got Terry Glenn too............lot&#39;s of weapons for my Vinny.........

  7. #7
    JG, your boy is looking impressive. He&#39;s got zip and touch on the ball, I&#39;m rooting for him.

  8. #8
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    20,771
    Originally posted by WhoFanMe@Aug 30 2004, 08:57 PM
    JG, your boy is looking impressive. He&#39;s got zip and touch on the ball, I&#39;m rooting for him.
    Thanks..........he&#39;s in the offense he knows......makes a world of difference........looks like he and KJ haven&#39;t lost a step either.........

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    12,927
    Now thats the Vinny we remember so well :lol:

  10. #10
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    6,453
    OOOPS

  11. #11
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Miami, Florida
    Posts
    3,168
    Vinny with the INT? That&#39;s the Vinny I remember :lol:

  12. #12
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    20,771
    Big freakin deal...............like Montana, Elway, Kelly and Favre never throw interceptions..........please..........grow up...........I&#39;d like to see how perfect you guys are in your jobs every day.........

  13. #13
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    binghamton, ny
    Posts
    461
    that was a vintage vinny int. just a little too much touch.

  14. #14
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    3,066
    Originally posted by jetgirl@Aug 30 2004, 08:09 PM
    Big freakin deal...............like Montana, Elway, Kelly and Favre never throw interceptions..........please..........grow up...........I&#39;d like to see how perfect you guys are in your jobs every day.........
    Yeah whatever if Vinny would have thrown a 90 yard touchdown pass you would have had an orgasm on the message board.

    Take the good with the bad.

  15. #15
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    220a, Row 12
    Posts
    4,197
    Originally posted by jetgirl@Aug 30 2004, 09:09 PM
    Big freakin deal...............like Montana, Elway, Kelly and Favre never throw interceptions..........please..........grow up...........I&#39;d like to see how perfect you guys are in your jobs every day.........
    JG.... My wife says to tell you that she is rooting for Vinny. Of course, I told he she should get her own fricking account and tell you herself, but "she doesn&#39;t like the boards".

    Whaaatevah&#33;

    BTW: Vinny does look good... Hope he does well this year. Hope we see him at the SB.

    BZ

  16. #16
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    10,342
    Originally posted by jetfan13@Aug 30 2004, 07:41 PM
    I don&#39;t know, with protection VT looks pretty good...nice drop by Meshawn followed by a hold...and another drop by anotyher ex-Jet....its a conspiracy I tell you...

    MISS YA VT
    are we watching the same game? he dropped one that he dove for that he should have came up with. maybe i missed the other drop that you claim occured but aside from that keyshawn is all over the field making completions and blocking.

    vinny also looks good, despit the int. strong arm, pass protection whizzing them things at will

  17. #17
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    6,453
    Originally posted by dickkotite+Aug 30 2004, 09:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dickkotite @ Aug 30 2004, 09:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jetfan13@Aug 30 2004, 07:41 PM
    I don&#39;t know, with protection VT looks pretty good...nice drop by Meshawn followed by a hold...and another drop by anotyher ex-Jet....its a conspiracy I tell you...

    MISS YA VT
    are we watching the same game? he dropped one that he dove for that he should have came up with. maybe i missed the other drop that you claim occured but aside from that keyshawn is all over the field making completions and blocking.

    vinny also looks good, despit the int. strong arm, pass protection whizzing them things at will [/b][/quote]
    The other drop was by Richie Anderson, hence my statement "another ex-Jet"

  18. #18
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    20,771
    Originally posted by BwanaZulia+Aug 30 2004, 09:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BwanaZulia @ Aug 30 2004, 09:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jetgirl@Aug 30 2004, 09:09 PM
    Big freakin deal...............like Montana, Elway, Kelly and Favre never throw interceptions..........please..........grow up...........I&#39;d like to see how perfect you guys are in your jobs every day.........
    JG.... My wife says to tell you that she is rooting for Vinny. Of course, I told he she should get her own fricking account and tell you herself, but "she doesn&#39;t like the boards".

    Whaaatevah&#33;

    BTW: Vinny does look good... Hope he does well this year. Hope we see him at the SB.

    BZ [/b][/quote]
    HAHAHA.........Good for her.............

  19. #19
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    220a, Row 12
    Posts
    4,197
    Originally posted by jetgirl+Aug 30 2004, 09:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jetgirl @ Aug 30 2004, 09:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by BwanaZulia@Aug 30 2004, 09:12 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-jetgirl
    @Aug 30 2004, 09:09 PM
    Big freakin deal...............like Montana, Elway, Kelly and Favre never throw interceptions..........please..........grow up...........I&#39;d like to see how perfect you guys are in your jobs every day.........

    JG.... My wife says to tell you that she is rooting for Vinny. Of course, I told he she should get her own fricking account and tell you herself, but "she doesn&#39;t like the boards".

    Whaaatevah&#33;

    BTW: Vinny does look good... Hope he does well this year. Hope we see him at the SB.

    BZ
    HAHAHA.........Good for her............. [/b][/quote]
    Guess those two passes (one a TD) kind of says it all.

    BZ

  20. #20
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    20,771
    Originally posted by BwanaZulia+Aug 30 2004, 09:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BwanaZulia @ Aug 30 2004, 09:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by jetgirl@Aug 30 2004, 09:14 PM
    Originally posted by BwanaZulia@Aug 30 2004, 09:12 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-jetgirl
    @Aug 30 2004, 09:09 PM
    Big freakin deal...............like Montana, Elway, Kelly and Favre never throw interceptions..........please..........grow up...........I&#39;d like to see how perfect you guys are in your jobs every day.........

    JG.... My wife says to tell you that she is rooting for Vinny. Of course, I told he she should get her own fricking account and tell you herself, but "she doesn&#39;t like the boards".

    Whaaatevah&#33;

    BTW: Vinny does look good... Hope he does well this year. Hope we see him at the SB.

    BZ

    HAHAHA.........Good for her.............
    Guess those two passes (one a TD) kind of says it all.

    BZ [/b][/quote]
    Yes it does and I hope Hackmeat is watching this game tonight as well as Herm and Woody...........This is what a good coaching staff does..........

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us