Thread: Nov. 7th @ Buffalo...

Undrafted Free Agent
    I stumbled upon skybox tickets at Orchard Park and don't want to have to tailgate with my dunce Bills fan friend and his cronies.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Yep........we have a small group going this year......only about 7 of us..........see you there...........

Veteran
    I will be there going from Syracuse to the game on that Bills Express thingy... definitely looking forward to it!

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Great, let's all keep in touch and hook up at the game........

All League
    Yep driving up still looking for tickets though ..and unfortunately Im going with Bill fans

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by FlaJet023@Sep 1 2004, 12:08 AM
    Yep driving up still looking for tickets though ..and unfortunately Im going with Bill fans
    I can get you tickets.........

All League
    Originally posted by jetgirl+Aug 31 2004, 11:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jetgirl @ Aug 31 2004, 11:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FlaJet023@Sep 1 2004, 12:08 AM
    I can get you tickets......... [/b][/quote]
    That would be wonderful Ive been looking on ebay but nothing really caught my eye...I need four if at all possible..Thanks

Undrafted Free Agent
    Originally posted by jetgirl@Sep 1 2004, 01:05 AM
    Great, let&#39;s all keep in touch and hook up at the game........
    Word up.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by FlaJet023+Sep 1 2004, 12:13 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FlaJet023 @ Sep 1 2004, 12:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by jetgirl@Aug 31 2004, 11:09 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-FlaJet023
    @Sep 1 2004, 12:08 AM

That would be wonderful Ive been looking on ebay but nothing really caught my eye...I need four if at all possible..Thanks [/b][/quote]
    Are you looking to sit in a specific area? I get these directly from the Bills........last year we sat in the end zone...........pretty good seats..........I don&#39;t know where they will be this year..........if you are really interested can you send me the details tonight so I can get them tomorrow from my friend..........

Name
    Address
    Credit card #

I will have her mail them directly to you at your home.........I believe the face value is 41.00 each...........

All League
    Originally posted by jetgirl+Aug 31 2004, 11:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jetgirl @ Aug 31 2004, 11:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by FlaJet023@Sep 1 2004, 12:13 AM
    Originally posted by jetgirl@Aug 31 2004, 11:09 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-FlaJet023
    @Sep 1 2004, 12:08 AM

That would be wonderful Ive been looking on ebay but nothing really caught my eye...I need four if at all possible..Thanks
    Are you looking to sit in a specific area? I get these directly from the Bills........last year we sat in the end zone...........pretty good seats..........I don&#39;t know where they will be this year..........if you are really interested can you send me the details tonight so I can get them tomorrow from my friend..........

Name
    Address
    Credit card #

I will have her mail them directly to you at your home.........I believe the face value is 41.00 each........... [/b][/quote]
    I definitley want tix but I need to talk to the guys Im going with and see where they want to sit but Ill definitley PM you when I get ready...Thanks again

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Sure no problem..........

Veteran
    Ill be there...

Went two years ago when Chad Morton returned two against em to win it.

Great time, see you guys there.

Rookie
    see you guys there&#33;