Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: To Green Jets & Ham & friends

All League
    All is cool...Jealous Mets fans like me only wish we had a fraction of the Yankees success.

Jon, you are true friend.

47, you have balls.

Banned
    Originally posted by TampaT@Sep 1 2004, 01:51 PM
    All is cool...Jealous Mets fans like me only wish we had a fraction of the Yankees success.

Jon, you are true friend.

47, you have balls.
    who's 47?

All League
    Originally posted by Smizzy@Sep 1 2004, 02:00 PM
    who's 47?
    JETSET47

Veteran
    As do you my friend. It's cool. Hey Smizzy, I'm gonna let that one slide.

All League
    Originally posted by JETSET47@Sep 1 2004, 02:05 PM
    Thank you sir.

Banned
    Originally posted by JETSET47@Sep 1 2004, 02:05 PM
    I thought he was talking about Mike Ricks :lol:

my bad

Banned
    It's Squashed, Tampa

Just chill bro, folks may root for different teams but we all root the same ... passionately

If we weren't passionate fans {Yankees, Mets, Jets, Pats, etc.}, we wouldn't be posting about sports on a message board

That's why I get along with the Patriots fans on this board {barring elvis, who needs to grow up}, cause I understand that they are every bit as passionate about the team they root for as I am about the team I root for ... so I don't take it personal

Anyway, it's squashed ... no hard feelings

Banned
    Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham@Sep 1 2004, 02:18 PM
    It's Squashed, Tampa

Just chill bro, folks may root for different teams but we all root the same ... passionately

If we weren't passionate fans {Yankees, Mets, Jets, Pats, etc.}, we wouldn't be posting about sports on a message board

That's why I get along with the Patriots fans on this board {barring elvis, who needs to grow up}, cause I understand that they are every bit as passionate about the team they root for as I am about the team I root for ... so I don't take it personal

We all bleed green here

Veteran
    Agreed. This is a fan MB. A place for opinions & discussions and of course the occassional laugh. Haven't seen any of 22-0 posts, but I'm waitin' for 'em.

All League
    It's Squashed, Tampa

Maybe I've had one too many hurricanes.

Banned
    Originally posted by JETSET47@Sep 1 2004, 03:24 PM
    Agreed. This is a fan MB. A place for opinions & discussions and of course the occassional laugh. Haven't seen any of 22-0 posts, but I'm waitin' for 'em.
    Oh man, you blew my next post ... I was saving the 22-0 prediction for the nite before opening day

That's why I get along with the Patriots fans on this board {barring elvis, who needs to grow up}
    Dude,....you've become a fool,...And a drama Queen

Right before our eyes

I'm sorry if my pointing it out has hurt you, Missy

But someone had to enlighten you before your next long winded, estrogen filled, delusional episode......

Veteran
    Elvis, is your avatar one of those self portraits you have done at the fair? Quit being a douche. Grow up.

Banned
    Originally posted by FlyingElvis+Sep 1 2004, 02:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FlyingElvis @ Sep 1 2004, 02:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Green Jets & Ham@Sep 1 2004, 02:18 PM
    That&#39;s why I get along with the Patriots fans on this board {barring elvis, who needs to grow up}
    Dude,....you&#39;ve become a fool,...And a drama Queen

Right before our eyes

I&#39;m sorry if my pointing it out has hurt you, Missy

But someone had to enlighten you before your next long winded, estrogen filled, delusional episode...... [/b][/quote]
    Those my friends are FIGHTING words :ph34r:

Banned
    Originally posted by Smizzy+Sep 1 2004, 03:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Smizzy @ Sep 1 2004, 03:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by FlyingElvis@Sep 1 2004, 02:52 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-Green Jets & Ham
    @Sep 1 2004, 02:18 PM
    That&#39;s why I get along with the Patriots fans on this board {barring elvis, who needs to grow up}

Right before our eyes

But someone had to enlighten you before your next long winded, estrogen filled, delusional episode......
    Those my friends are FIGHTING words :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
    Those would only be fighting words if this jackass was standing two feet in front of me ... then I would knock him flat on his ass

But he talks &#036;hit from a safe place ... so he&#39;s not as dumb as he acts

Anyway, I won&#39;t get into a pissing contest with the village idiot ... serves no purpose ... let him find some other house to haunt

And to think I actually showed this piece of &#036;hit respect

Banned
    Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham+Sep 1 2004, 03:10 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Green Jets & Ham @ Sep 1 2004, 03:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Smizzy@Sep 1 2004, 03:57 PM
    Originally posted by FlyingElvis@Sep 1 2004, 02:52 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-Green Jets & Ham
    @Sep 1 2004, 02:18 PM

Right before our eyes

Those my friends are FIGHTING words :ph34r:
    Those would only be fighting words if this jackass was standing two feet in front of me ... then I would knock him flat on his ass

But he talks &#036;hit from a safe place ... so he&#39;s not as dumb as he acts

Anyway, I won&#39;t get into a pissing contest with the village idiot ... serves no purpose ... let him find some other house to haunt

And to think I actually showed this piece of &#036;hit respect [/b][/quote]
    agreed.

He is a stool sample :lol:

Banned
    Originally posted by Smizzy@Sep 1 2004, 04:16 PM
    agreed.

He is a stool sample :lol:
    Smiz, this fool reads like a cheap novel ... takes all of two seconds to figure him out

His idea of a smart football fan is one who says the Jets suck

So when the Jets were old and slow, and I said so, he had me pegged as a genius

Now that the Jets have improved in many areas, overall team speed and what have you, AND I SAY SO, he has me pegged as a fraud

In short ...

JETS BAD = Genius

JETS GOOD = Idiot

That&#39;s the extent of his depth ... it starts and ends right there

This dude has the depth of a house-plant ... and the house plant blows him away where it pertains to football knowledge

What this imbecile knows about football you can fit on the eye of a needle

He&#39;s basically your average, run of the mill jackass ... he&#39;s like the embarrassing cousin every family avoids ... but no dummy ... cause he knows when it&#39;s safe to shoot off his mouth

Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham@Sep 1 2004, 03:10 PM

Are you sure about that GJ&H

Because I&#39;ll be in Long Island Monday night

And you&#39;ve got me real curious as to whether you can back that up

Banned
    Originally posted by FlyingElvis+Sep 1 2004, 04:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FlyingElvis @ Sep 1 2004, 04:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Green Jets & Ham@Sep 1 2004, 03:10 PM

Are you sure about that GJ&H

Because I&#39;ll be in Long Island Monday night

And you&#39;ve got me real curious as to whether you can back that up

[/b][/quote]
    Deal me in, killer ... it&#39;s a date

Monday nite I just happen to be free ... so we&#39;re all set

Send me your cell phone number via PM and I&#39;ll call you on monday ... just tell me what time you want me to call ... done deal

All League
    elvis is having a bad period or he ran out of gerbils&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#3 3;&#33;