Thread: pennington jersey question

Banned
    they have martin and moss only. but no pennington. why is that? i know they have replicas, but i was wondering why they wouldn't have an authentic pennington? btw, sorry if this is in the wroong forum.

Banned
    Originally posted by neckdemon@Sep 2 2004, 11:20 PM
    they have martin and moss only. but no pennington. why is that? i know they have replicas, but i was wondering why they wouldn't have an authentic pennington? btw, sorry if this is in the wroong forum.
    I got a white one in march from The finish line in my mall.

$229

i just saw on the reebok site, they have actual, not replica, Pennington road jerseys for 189.99 with 2-3 day shipping. you can have it delivered and in your hands by opening day for less than 200 bucks. its the best deal i've seen for an authentic jersey.

Pennington Jersey

Banned
    hmmm, thnx guys. i was looking on the nfl site.

All Pro
    I'm sure that there'll be lots of them sold now since he signed a long term deal. I know I'm going to get one.

Maybe it will become the top selling jersey this year, you never know.

Veteran
    Originally posted by OneEyedWonder@Sep 3 2004, 07:17 AM
    i just saw on the reebok site, they have actual, not replica, Pennington road jerseys for 189.99 with 2-3 day shipping. you can have it delivered and in your hands by opening day for less than 200 bucks. its the best deal i've seen for an authentic jersey.

Pennington Jersey
    Great find One Eyed...i've been looking around for one, and never thought to look on the reebok site. Plus, this is a nice deal for an authentic. I was waiting until Cosby's got them delivered next week (they're late bc of the stupid convention), and they were going to ship it for me. Hopefully Reebok is on the ball and i'll get it by next sunday. btw, anyone familiar w/ the sizes?? What would be a large? 50 or 52?

50 = large
    52 = XL

yeah...actually saw the link on espn.com. i'm thinking of picking one up for myself.

its actually been a big problem for me deciding on what jersey i should get. common sense says pennington, but everyone will have one (not that it matters). i've been wearing a replica chrebet for a long time and feel its time for a change. really thinking about a vilma...can't make a decision.

Jets Insider Legend
    Charter JI Member

Saw one in Cosby's last yr. They've been around.

All League
    Just look around... authentic Penny jerseys are everywhere!... I think Im going to hold off and just get the Reebok EQT Penny jersey this weekend to celebrate the signing of "The Franchise"... Although itd be a nice investment, Id rather spend $100 instead of $250

Originally posted by JetChefJR@Sep 3 2004, 09:55 AM
    Just look around... authentic Penny jerseys are everywhere!... I think Im going to hold off and just get the Reebok EQT Penny jersey this weekend to celebrate the signing of "The Franchise"... Although itd be a nice investment, Id rather spend $100 instead of $250
    the EQT jerseys are a good deal, the only problem for me is i like the white jerseys and they don't come that way in EQT.

Veteran
    Originally posted by OneEyedWonder@Sep 3 2004, 08:51 AM
    50 = large
    52 = XL

yeah...actually saw the link on espn.com. i'm thinking of picking one up for myself.

its actually been a big problem for me deciding on what jersey i should get. common sense says pennington, but everyone will have one (not that it matters). i've been wearing a replica chrebet for a long time and feel its time for a change. really thinking about a vilma...can't make a decision.
    Thanks...im torn i have a 48 now that fits perfectly, but i want it bigger for the cold games when i have layers on underneath. I'll prob go w/ the 50....for $189 its a nice deal for an authentic jersey...save $30 off the website.

Undrafted Free Agent
    I got the white pro for $195, including shipping, from this site (jets insider shop).
    It's at the top next to BUSH/CHENEY when you log on to the site.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by JumbalayaJet@Sep 3 2004, 09:53 AM
    Saw one in Cosby's last yr. They've been around.
    Yep, that's where I usually pick up my authentics from...........

is anyone selling those reebok eqt jersey's yet ??? besides on the website

Veteran
    Originally posted by DonBoydOdegard@Sep 3 2004, 09:24 AM
    I got the white pro for $195, including shipping, from this site (jets insider shop).
    It's at the top next to BUSH/CHENEY when you log on to the site.
    i tried to get one there a few weeks ago, but its only in xxxl....just ordered my Pennington for $198 (splurged the extra $2.50 for the 3 day shipping to hopefully ensure i have it for the opener)....I'm pumped!

Originally posted by Timby01@Sep 3 2004, 10:28 AM
    is anyone selling those reebok eqt jersey's yet ??? besides on the website
    the modell's tent at camp had it, so i would check one of the modells stores.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

You can get any jersey you want at nfl.com. I just ordered a new JETMAN jersey.