Thread: first team offense last night

Banned
    is anyone here concerned about their performance against philly's second team defense? i figure it was just a matter of playing it safe so as to get them all out of the game without any injury.

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

I`m hopping it was a matter of us getting our starters out real early but the fact our starters are having trouble will low #`s on third down conver. ratio`s and low red zone td`s definetly worrys me

All Pro
    Originally posted by neckdemon@Sep 4 2004, 08:33 AM
    is anyone here concerned about their performance against philly's second team defense? i figure it was just a matter of playing it safe so as to get them all out of the game without any injury.
    It is called pre-season. After we score 30+ points against the Bengals your concerns will disappear faster than cheeseburgers at Michael Moore's house.

Hall Of Fame
    CARTER is supposed as the leader of the offense to elevate the play of those around him! He did not do tyhat! CHAD will..........! Brooks too!

Veteran
    Not at all concerned. They played two series and looked like there was no design to the plays called. TBO I was looking for Carter to do something but Bolinger stole the show.

Banned
    Originally posted by dmaynard@Sep 4 2004, 08:54 AM
    It is called pre-season. After we score 30+ points against the Bengals your concerns will disappear faster than cheeseburgers at Michael Moore's house.
    i know. the important thing is getting out of the last game without injury. and it seems we've had some good luck in that department. hopefully mcgraw and donnie abraham will be ok come gametime next week. i just had a little concern at our inabiltity to move the ball at all on the first 2 series with our first team offense against the philly's scrub defense.

All League
    Originally posted by neckdemon@Sep 4 2004, 08:33 AM
    You figured right.

Banned
    Originally posted by JETFAN1@Sep 4 2004, 09:11 AM
    Not at all concerned. They played two series and looked like there was no design to the plays called. TBO I was looking for the Carter to do something but Bolinger stole the show.
    yeah, plus moss dropping that pass kind of hurt any chance at sustaining a drive.