Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What did Becht do on sunday?

DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2
    I thought he had some catches. I have him on my fantasy team and I'm not showing any points for him? The bum! He was the only decent one left so that's wjy I chose him. But somebody please let me know what he did on sunday. thnx

He dropped one pass. Thats it.

All League
    NOTHING

All Pro
    He did pretty decent blocking. But zilch in the recieving department.

DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2
    HE DIDN'T CATCH ONE FRAKIN PASS??!!!! THE GD BUM!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Originally posted by DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2@Sep 14 2004, 03:37 PM

But somebody please let me know what he did on sunday.
    Here's what Becht did on Sunday:

Got out of bed and was taken down by one of his wife's hairs on the floor. Cracks head on table.

Went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and the tooth brush flew out of his hand and into the toilet. Quick recovery with agility, however, he pulled it out and continued brushing.

Cooked ham and eggs on the stove and when carrying them to the table he gets taken down by an ant. He drops both plates of ham and eggs.

On his way to the stadium, buys a newspaper from a street hawker who throws the paper into the car. Becht completely misses the paper and spills hot coffee between his legs.

Arriving at the stadium, large crowd is blocking the enterance. Becht says "what the hell" and proceeds to try and go through the crowd. Get's taken down by a 3-year old who just learned how to walk.

Inside the locker room he is getting taped up. Runs out of tape and asks the trainer to toss him another roll. Trainer fires one over and it bounces off his hand and hits Carter in the finger jamming it. Carter says, "Damn, AB, if that causes me to fumble, I'm going to be really pissed".

Plays in game and drops only pass thrown his way.

Is that good enough DW?

All League
    The usual, drops a pass that hits him on the hands with like 30 yards of open field in front of him

Banned
    I said this the other nite but it bears repeating

When your starting HB rushes for 200 yards in the NFL, it's a good bet your TE was blocking his @$$ off ... right along side the rest of the O-Line

And I have been very tough on this guy

All Pro
    he dropped a pass..the damn ball hit him on his hands..what a DRAG! BUMMER!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham@Sep 14 2004, 05:33 PM

When your starting HB rushes for 200 yards in the NFL, it's a good bet your TE was blocking his @$$ off ... right along side the rest of the O-Line

I'm with you on this one, Ham.

On all points.

Banned
    PFTX, now that was damn funny....

LL

Banned
    Originally posted by Piper+Sep 14 2004, 06:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Piper &#064; Sep 14 2004, 06:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Green Jets & Ham@Sep 14 2004, 05:33 PM

When your starting HB rushes for 200 yards in the NFL, it&#39;s a good bet your TE was blocking his @&#036;&#036; off ... right along side the rest of the O-Line

I&#39;m with you on this one, Ham.

On all points. [/b][/quote]
    Thanks Piper

The object is to win the game

If my HB is rushing for nearly 200 Yards, I&#39;m gonna win 99.9% of those games

Heck, if he cracks 150 the win is a virtual gimmie

So I&#39;ll make a deal with AB .....

If our HB rushes for 150+ in any particular game, he has my permission to drop one pass

And if he approaches 200 ... I&#39;ll give him 2 drops

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Originally posted by latinlawyer@Sep 14 2004, 05:47 PM
    PFTX, now that was damn funny....

LL
    Hopefully LimoLady will skip this thread.

She doesn&#39;t like anyone picking on her boy Anthony.

Hall Of Fame
    seriously, watch the game on tape and tell me he did nothing

double dog dare ya

All Pro
    Originally posted by chiefst2000@Sep 14 2004, 03:38 PM
    He dropped one pass. Thats it.
    the only pass thrown to him - sometimes I swear he couldn&#39;t catch a cold

All League
    We have to take Becht at what he does well and that is to help the running game and continue to maximize that value to the team. The negative side to that is if I am opposing defensive coach I do not see him as a threat in passing game and will be able to keep just a linebacker in coverage all over the field with him.

Banned
    Anthony Becht in a bum,i don&#39;t care how many yds curtis martin had,they are not a reflection of Becht.

Any quality TE should be able to block and catch on the same sunday

Telling me he can suck because curtis had 198yds is ridiculous.

This guy has been close to the biggest waste of a 1st rd pick ive ever seen..

Does 1 good rushing game wash away all the drops and all the times he got dropped by 5&#39;8 175pd DB&#39;s?

Tony Becht is a bum and id tell his momma the same&#33;

Originally posted by Smizzy@Sep 14 2004, 07:01 PM
    Anthony Becht in a bum,i don&#39;t care how many yds curtis martin had,they are not a reflection of Becht.

Any quality TE should be able to block and catch on the same sunday

Telling me he can suck because curtis had 198yds is ridiculous.

This guy has been close to the biggest waste of a 1st rd pick ive ever seen..

Does 1 good rushing game wash away all the drops and all the times he got dropped by 5&#39;8 175pd DB&#39;s?

Tony Becht is a bum and id tell his momma the same&#33;
    Dude,

I am no big fan of Becht, but sure he was blocking his a&#036;&#036; off against the Bengals.

What do we want ? A stud TE or a Super Bowl.

With 150-200 yards of rushing every game we will have a good shot at the later.

I will live with everything else as long as he can help the running game.

Banned
    With 150-200 yards of rushing every game we will have a good shot at the later.
    This win has made this whole board insane....150-200 every game? :blink:

Becht has been a bum and a waste, 1 game doesn&#39;t change that for me one bit.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Board Moderator

Originally posted by PatsFanTX+Sep 14 2004, 03:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PatsFanTX @ Sep 14 2004, 03:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2@Sep 14 2004, 03:37 PM

But somebody please let me know what he did on sunday.
    Here&#39;s what Becht did on Sunday:

Got out of bed and was taken down by one of his wife&#39;s hairs on the floor. Cracks head on table.

Went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and the tooth brush flew out of his hand and into the toilet. Quick recovery with agility, however, he pulled it out and continued brushing.

Cooked ham and eggs on the stove and when carrying them to the table he gets taken down by an ant. He drops both plates of ham and eggs.

On his way to the stadium, buys a newspaper from a street hawker who throws the paper into the car. Becht completely misses the paper and spills hot coffee between his legs.

Arriving at the stadium, large crowd is blocking the enterance. Becht says "what the hell" and proceeds to try and go through the crowd. Get&#39;s taken down by a 3-year old who just learned how to walk.

Inside the locker room he is getting taped up. Runs out of tape and asks the trainer to toss him another roll. Trainer fires one over and it bounces off his hand and hits Carter in the finger jamming it. Carter says, "Damn, AB, if that causes me to fumble, I&#39;m going to be really pissed".

Plays in game and drops only pass thrown his way.

Is that good enough DW? [/b][/quote]
    One of the funniest posts I&#39;ve read on here :lol: