Thread: Fantasy Football Dilemma

Banned
    I don't know who to start this week. I've got Chad going up against the Dolphins and Peyton Manning going against the Jaguars. They are both going against good defenses, although Manning is going against a better defense. And I'll be watching the Jets game as well, but it's hard to sit Manning after he threw five touchdowns in the first half last week.

Opinion(s)?

Hall Of Fame
    Chad will have a TON more opportunities then Manning will on Sunday.

Banned
    I expect Manning to pick apart the jags questionable secondary.

but I also expect Pennington to do very well against the phins

go with pennington. manning will struggle in the 2nd half, realizing that james cannot start up the running game against the jags run D and forcing the pass, while the jags will know it is coming.

Veteran
    jags suck balls

i love chad, everyone should know that but think about it

5 TD for manning in a half vs. 4 TD for chad all season

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Board Moderator

Manning or Penny- who to start for your fantasy football team??? You must be joking.

Regardless of the matchup you have to start Manning. I'd trade one of those QBs if I had both though.

Go with Chad. Manning is better but Jacksonville D is very good this year. THey'll shutdown edge, and make them one dimensional on offense, which is a hell of a lot easier to stop.

Chad on the other hand goes against a good D, but an underachieving one, epecially this year.

DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2
    Nothing against Chad but c'mon man. How could you even ask. Peyton is the greakin man. Chad's not gonna throw for more than 125 yds. THAT, you can bank on. Peyton will get his usual 300+ yds and 2-3 TD's. No questioj about this one.

Rookie
    Colts offense has a lot more options in turn more explosive and less of a risk.
    Miami defense is not much worse (if at all) then Jags D.

Manning is the lesser risk, Pennington is also more likely to have a game blow up in his face if nothing goes right.

Banned
    Originally posted by DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2@Sep 28 2004, 09:42 PM
    Nothing against Chad but c'mon man. How could you even ask. Peyton is the greakin man. Chad's not gonna throw for more than 125 yds. THAT, you can bank on. Peyton will get his usual 300+ yds and 2-3 TD's. No questioj about this one.

LOL. chad won't throw for 125 yards?? ok bud, we'll see

Banned
    Originally posted by sneakizm@Sep 28 2004, 08:02 PM
    Colts offense has a lot more options in turn more explosive and less of a risk.
    Miami defense is not much worse (if at all) then Jags D.

Manning is the lesser risk, Pennington is also more likely to have a game blow up in his face if nothing goes right.
    i've seen manning have lenty of games blow up on him. see last year in foxborough, or two years ago in giuants stadium. manning can suck my ball wrinkles!

Veteran
    Originally posted by Buzzsaw@Sep 28 2004, 05:27 PM
    Manning or Penny- who to start for your fantasy football team??? You must be joking.
    Buzzsaw, I love your sportsguy quote, its hilarious. I think you gotta start Peyton.