Thread: We really should not be "Sacred" of this game

All Pro
    the game that I scould see us having trouble with is Buffalo.

This week the Jets play a Miami team that is quite simply: bad ( alot of it is simply bad luck for them). So many injuries have simply decimated them. The Jets meanwhile, aside from playing well in several areas, always play well after a bye under Herm and always seem to be prepared on the raod. Guys, the Jets are hands down a better team than the Dolphins and should have no problems winning this game.

The Bills on the other hand, are not a disaster by any stretch. They are 0-2 but big deal. They have lost two close games, and for some reason, I could picture the Jets coming out flat next week as opposed to this week. The one positive is that bledsoe has been awful against the Jets over the years. We'll see. Overall, the Buffalo game is the one that would worries me the most of these 3.

All League
    i agree tha buffalo will be a tougher team than miami but i disagree that the jets will come out flat

All Pro
    Originally posted by spjets@Sep 30 2004, 09:09 AM
    i agree tha buffalo will be a tougher team than miami but i disagree that the jets will come out flat
    I said "could picture". I don't think they will but if I had to bet a game they would ome out flat, it would be next week and not this week. Actually the real week they could come out flat is against the Niners, a non division home game against a very bad team. I think the flat jets could beat the Niners at home.

All League
    We play Miami this weekend... lets focus on them... I sure hope the Jets are as well...

Veteran
    is nothing sacred?

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    :ph34r:

focus is completely on the Dolphins and it surprises me how many Jets fans are scared and nervous about sundays game.

The Dolphins are reeling right now and the Jets are going to lay it on them.....it's not about any over confidence...it's about reality.

this team is reeling and when you have Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas make comments that are clearly out of frustration it shows how bad things are over there.

When the Jets were struggling in the eraly 2002 season you never saw any of this crap...the team was staying togother and focusing on getting a win......Herm and the boys turned it around........won the friggin division made the playoffs and won a playoff game.

This is early in the season and this team is slowly falling apart.

Practice Squad
    Originally posted by Jethead@Sep 30 2004, 10:37 AM
    is nothing sacred?
    I was beginning to think I was the only one who noticed that..............