Thread: 2 more injuries for Miami.

Hall Of Fame
    Backup defensive linemen Chidi Ahanotu (knee) and Jay Williams (ankle) were added to the injury report as questionable. Ahanotu was hurt against Pittsburgh, while Williams was injured during Wednesday's practice.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Williams has been playing pretty well from what I seen, Curtis should have his 100+ yards this weekend.

Rookie
    anyone upgraded?

Hall Of Fame
    Originally posted by sneakizm@Oct 1 2004, 07:24 AM
    anyone upgraded?
    I know Thomas is going to play, the radio keeps saying it but no one is talking about Chambers, which imo is a good thing, according to that article he went for a 2nd opinion on his knee, I doubt he plays, not going to risk whatever is going on in there.

Rookie
    Originally posted by Jet Addict SouthFL+Oct 1 2004, 07:25 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jet Addict SouthFL @ Oct 1 2004, 07:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sneakizm@Oct 1 2004, 07:24 AM
    anyone upgraded?
    I know Thomas is going to play, the radio keeps saying it but no one is talking about Chambers, which imo is a good thing, according to that article he went for a 2nd opinion on his knee, I doubt he plays, not going to risk whatever is going on in there. [/b][/quote]
    It looks like Konrad will play as well. I agree Chambers is most important.

Hall Of Fame
    Originally posted by sneakizm+Oct 1 2004, 07:26 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sneakizm @ Oct 1 2004, 07:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Jet Addict SouthFL@Oct 1 2004, 07:25 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin-sneakizm
    @Oct 1 2004, 07:24 AM
    anyone upgraded?

I know Thomas is going to play, the radio keeps saying it but no one is talking about Chambers, which imo is a good thing, according to that article he went for a 2nd opinion on his knee, I doubt he plays, not going to risk whatever is going on in there.
    It looks like Konrad will play as well. I agree Chambers is most important. [/b][/quote]
    Konrad doesn&#39;t matter, when he is on the field normally Wanny still doesn&#39;t use him.

All League
    i kinda want chambers to play to see what our DB can do against a good WR. not that chad johnson and co. are bad but chambers can catch almost anything thats thrown at him...one handed too

Hall Of Fame
    we are the better team even when they are at full strength&#33; Scre them. Jets 31 to 3

Rookie
    Originally posted by spjets@Oct 1 2004, 07:43 AM
    i kinda want chambers to play to see what our DB can do against a good WR. not that chad johnson and co. are bad but chambers can catch almost anything thats thrown at him...one handed too
    Johnson >>>>>>>>>>>>> Chambers

Personally, I hope we never have to see our DBs play against good WRs for all 18 games.

Hall Of Fame
    Like I said in another thread, Fiedler knows how to use Chambers, if Chambers sits out I will not be upset. I am listening to Joe Rose on Espn Radio down here right now and he said he has not practiced all week, wont practice today and if they say he is OUT today it will not suprise him and he thinks he will sit out.

Waterboy
    Looks like Chris Chambers will sit out afterall:

http://www.wqam.com/cgi-bin/navobjs?templa...&recno=171&id=1

Hall Of Fame
    Interesting, Rose just said they dont know yet, I&#39;m sure it will break on the Dan Lebetard show.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    :ph34r:

Local radio here in Florida said that it&#39;s unlikey that Chambers will play sunday because of the injured knee.

Thomas is playing but he&#39;s not 100%
    Konrad is playing but he&#39;s also not 100% and this is his first action of the season.

Even with Chambers we&#39;ll still kick their asses.