Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: has Dolphinworshipper dropped his 2 cents yet?

Banned
    i dont wanna miss this

keep in mind what my signature quotes, was refering to todays game :lol:

All Pro
    Originally posted by blackout806@Oct 3 2004, 10:12 PM
    i dont wanna miss this

keep in mind what my signature quotes, was refering to todays game :lol:
    The only thing he's dropped is trout

TomShane
    If he's a real Miami Dolphin "fan" then he wasn't even aware that there was a game today, nor was he aware that Dan Marino retired.

All Pro
    I saw DW2 at the game today. He was disguised as an empty seat.

All League
    Charter JI Member

He'll be here. He's deluded, but loyal. He MIGHT admit that the Dolphins will have to settle for the wildcard. :lol:

All Pro
    I was wondering the same thing :lol: Where is he? Has there been a bridge-jumping sighting? :unsure:

Practice Squad
    Dolphinworshipper was in the stands today - he was the guy with the paper bag hiding his face.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

poor DW, he didn't show up at the tailagte before the game....we don't know what happen...I think he may have done something drastic...lol

j/k but he was missed at the game...not like him to not show

Hall Of Fame
    Dw placed 2 calls to me during the tailgate, I think he left his house late on purpose so he didn't have to enter the Gauntlet we made at the tailgate with the poor poor Dolphin that I stabbed with a stake.

Veteran
    Originally posted by The Gun Of Bavaria@Oct 3 2004, 11:02 PM
    I saw DW2 at the game today. He was disguised as an empty seat.
    I think I saw him on tv! :lol:

Banned
    the paper bag had X's over the eyes, right?

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by Bob the Jets Fan™@Oct 4 2004, 12:04 AM
    He'll be here. He's deluded, but loyal. He MIGHT admit that the Dolphins will have to settle for the wildcard. :lol:
    LOL

DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2
    What a godd**mn day! I don't know how but I got lost going to the stadium. I finally made it though. I walked around the lot for an hour trying to find you guys. Lot 13 is awful big. After walking around with a cooler and a PISSED OFF wife for 45 mins-hour, I gave up. By that time everyone was heading into the game anyway because it was around 3:30 +/-. So I walked ALL THE WAY back to my car to put the godd**mn cooler back. Finally made it to my seat by 4:25. I was FURIOUS. I was pretty ticked off as I was looking forward to meeting you guys. There will be other times.

As for the game, congrats. What can I say? We got beat. Our O-line was awful and I wanted to run onto THE GODD**MN FIELD AND HIT THEM :[img]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/html/emoticons/mad.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='mad.gif' /> :[img]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/html/emoticons/mad.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='mad.gif' /> !!!!!!!!!! ! THEY SUCK!!!!!!!!!& #33;!!!!!!AT THIS TIME, you're the better team, period. However, once our players heal and are back in full force, you don't have a chance against us next month. The season's not over yet....not by a longshot. Until we have 7 losses, the season is still on. I don't think it's far fetched to see us finishing out the year 10-2. It could happen and that's all I can hang on to is hope. Again, sorry I missed you guys yesterday and congratulations on your victory..........bastards.

ps...I think I'm gonna change my sig to Leonard Henry SHREDDED the NY Jets D-line on Oct. 3rd, 2004 .

All League
    Originally posted by DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2@Oct 4 2004, 03:44 PM
    ps...I think I'm gonna change my sig to Leonard Henry SHREDDED the NY Jets D-line on Oct. 3rd, 2004 .
    You should probably put the time his one run occurred too.

All League
    Charter JI Member

I don't think it's far fetched to see us finishing out the year 10-2.
    THAT'S what I'm talking about! You simply can not beat the blind delusion of Dolphin fans! :lol:

Don't ever change, DW.

Practice Squad
    DW;
    maybe you should change your moniker to "McIntosh:The Immaculate Receiver"
    when Fiedler made that bonehead throw to McIntosh, that big dude definitely didn't want any part of that pigskin.

All League
    What a godd**mn day! I don't know how but I got lost going to the stadium.
    That's all right Bro.

The Fins offense got lost IN the stadium.

Got to take my hat off to Taylor, the dude played a helll of a game.

Guy's got a big heart.

Heard his show on 79 am this morning , he was pretty classy. Even said he loved Jets Fans for their loyalty, kind of took a shot at Fins fans for walking out with 7 mins left in a tough 8 point game

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Or, change your sig to:

Oct 3, 2004: The Dolphins actually got into position to kick 3 Field Goals :lol:

All League
    Originally posted by TomShane@Oct 3 2004, 10:18 PM
    If he's a real Miami Dolphin "fan" then he wasn't even aware that there was a game today, nor was he aware that Dan Marino retired.
    Actually Tom & Company. Dolphin is from up here & did travel south to the game this past weekend. He had asked me if I was going as well & I wasn't. After what I heard about the riots afterward, I'm glad I stayed home to work out the problems at home...

I still didn't expect him to post until next week though - I figure he's in hiding

I know he especially will be after the JETS SWEEP ON NOV 1!

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2@Oct 4 2004, 04:44 PM
    I don't think it's far fetched to see us finishing out the year 10-2. It could happen

After the game you must have been puffin on a lil Trippy Williams on the way to your car....