Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT: Jimmy "No-Talent" Fallons new flick coming out

All League
    Just saw a preview for this movie, and it appears it may well be the worst piece of s**t ever committed to film. I won't even go into the "plot", because I fear even contemplating it again will give me Brain Damage.

If you actually buy a ticket to this movie, you should be embarrassed. Perhaps even put into some type of internment camp. Seriously. Please, peope, avoid the "train wreck" syndrome and stay away, and maybe this Jack ass toolbox that makes Sandler look like a genius will just fade into obscurity a la Jon Lovitz, Joe Piscopo, the entire cast of the "Anthony Michael Hall" and so on.

I Beg you.

Bitter
    I saw the previews. It looked absolutely horrible. Dude should have stuck with SNL where he was actually funny. He's no Will Farrell.

Lovitz is great...you need a sense of humor.

All League
    Originally posted by Baddniss@Oct 6 2004, 12:10 AM
    Synopsis of Jon Lovitz career:

"Yeah, THATS the ticket!"

"Acting! Genius! Thank You!"

The End.

Not Funny is Not Funny. Remember when Akroyd was funny? Or Steve Martin?

Dangerfield STAYED funny till the end...

and Jimmy Fallon has ZERO talent. Neithetr does Horatio Sanz for that matter. I can't figure out how either of them got on the show.... They were like a poor mans Farley and Sandler at BEST.

Can you tell I'm bored and can't sleep?

Banned
    Worst POS SNL movie ever made....Corky Romano

Bitter
    Originally posted by Smizzy@Oct 5 2004, 11:22 PM
    oh come on. Corky Romano was pretty damn funny. Then again I'm a fan of Chris Kattan as well.

Veteran
    this taxi movie looks like springtime for hitler for the big screen..

Banned
    Originally posted by Alk+Oct 6 2004, 12:24 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Alk @ Oct 6 2004, 12:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Smizzy@Oct 5 2004, 11:22 PM
    oh come on. Corky Romano was pretty damn funny. Then again I&#39;m a fan of Chris Kattan as well. [/b][/quote]
    You can&#39;t be serious? It was so bad i couldn&#39;t even finish it.

Rookie
    Originally posted by Smizzy@Oct 5 2004, 11:22 PM
    ROmano dressed as a girl scout" You guyyyyys wans some cookays"
    only funny part of that entire movie, the rest was absolute garbage.

Bitter
    Originally posted by No1JetFan+Oct 5 2004, 11:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (No1JetFan @ Oct 5 2004, 11:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Smizzy@Oct 5 2004, 11:22 PM
    ROmano dressed as a girl scout" You guyyyyys wans some cookays"
    only funny part of that entire movie, the rest was absolute garbage. [/b][/quote]
    The only funny part? What about the part where he gets all hopped up on cocaine accidentally? There were plenty of funny parts in that movie.

Veteran
    SNL just makes me really upset. It is at its BEST when there is a presidential election. The Norm MacDonald Dole impression, all the Clinton stuff, the Bush/Gore debate skits in 2000... those were gold&#33; But this year, when in reality there is SUCH great material from both candidates in what is a heated election that demands some comic relief, SNL has no cast to deliver funny shows. You almost depend on SNL this time of year for really funny stuff. But they haven&#39;t had any yet, and you know they won&#39;t from now until the election. It&#39;s really sad how far the show has fallen.

All League
    Fallon sucks, I would only watch it if somebody payed me to do it

All League
    It seems like once you leave SNL you get at least a movie vehicle or 2 to see if you can sell it like soap. Figure Fallon goes the way of that "Corky Romano" guy and is doing "special guest appearances" on "Law&Order" and crappy sitcoms by 2006. I don&#39;t think he&#39;s ever going to approach Mike Myers/Adam Sandler type success because he doesn&#39;t have broad appeal. And he&#39;s not as funny as Dennis Miller, Norm McDonald or Will Ferrell.

Norm McDonald doing that Bob Dole about to stab you in the heart with that firmly-gripped pencil was the best.

Banned
    Originally posted by JetMedic+Oct 6 2004, 01:18 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JetMedic @ Oct 6 2004, 01:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Baddniss@Oct 6 2004, 12:10 AM

"Yeah, THATS the ticket&#33;"

"Acting&#33; Genius&#33; Thank You&#33;"

The End.

and Jimmy Fallon has ZERO talent. Neithetr does Horatio Sanz for that matter. I can&#39;t figure out how either of them got on the show.... They were like a poor mans Farley and Sandler at BEST.

Can you tell I&#39;m bored and can&#39;t sleep? [/b][/quote]
    WHOA WHOA WHOA...You dont Like Horatio Sanz..That dude is HILARIOUS&#33; Don&#39;;t you remember when they dressed him up as Spidey and he was hanging upside down when Kirsten Dunst was on the show...You don&#39;t like GOBI from Hampshire University? Horatio Sanz is freaking HILARIOUS....did you see the skit about Harry Potter when he was the big giant...

Sorry man...Maybe fallon is not too funny but you are way off base about Horatio...that dude is HILARIOUS&#33;

LL

All League
    Originally posted by latinlawyer+Oct 6 2004, 08:38 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (latinlawyer @ Oct 6 2004, 08:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by JetMedic@Oct 6 2004, 01:18 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin-Baddniss
    @Oct 6 2004, 12:10 AM

"Yeah, THATS the ticket&#33;"

"Acting&#33; Genius&#33; Thank You&#33;"

The End.

and Jimmy Fallon has ZERO talent. Neithetr does Horatio Sanz for that matter. I can&#39;t figure out how either of them got on the show.... They were like a poor mans Farley and Sandler at BEST.

Can you tell I&#39;m bored and can&#39;t sleep?
    WHOA WHOA WHOA...You dont Like Horatio Sanz..That dude is HILARIOUS&#33; Don&#39;;t you remember when they dressed him up as Spidey and he was hanging upside down when Kirsten Dunst was on the show...You don&#39;t like GOBI from Hampshire University? Horatio Sanz is freaking HILARIOUS....did you see the skit about Harry Potter when he was the big giant...

Sorry man...Maybe fallon is not too funny but you are way off base about Horatio...that dude is HILARIOUS&#33;

LL [/b][/quote]
    What about when Sanz was in the skit where they were doing &#39;&#39;Jerry Maguire 2&#39;&#39; and he was the &#39;&#39;little kid&#39;&#39;? Hilarious.

Veteran
    From the NY Times review: "A remake of a 1998 French film of the same name, Tim Story&#39;s &#39;Taxi&#39; is a bland, half-finished film that seems to have been conceived as off-peak cable fodder"

Ouch.

To continue, "After a few routine car chases, &#39;Taxi&#39; ends abruptly, as if the director Tim Story, of &#39;Barbershop,&#39; had simply thrown in the towel without bothering to wait around for the tired resolution of the tired plot. It&#39;s as if he has walked out on his own film, something many viewers of &#39;Taxi&#39; will be tempted to do as well."

http://movies2.nytimes.com/2004/10/06/movi...html?oref=login

TomShane
    Originally posted by JetMedic@Oct 6 2004, 12:06 AM
    Just saw a preview for this movie, and it appears it may well be the worst piece of s**t ever committed to film. I won&#39;t even go into the "plot", because I fear even contemplating it again will give me Brain Damage.

If you actually buy a ticket to this movie, you should be embarrassed. Perhaps even put into some type of internment camp. Seriously. Please, peope, avoid the "train wreck" syndrome and stay away, and maybe this Jack ass toolbox that makes Sandler look like a genius will just fade into obscurity a la Jon Lovitz, Joe Piscopo, the entire cast of the "Anthony Michael Hall" and so on.

I Beg you.
    It looks to be about as good as "White Girls" was. Nothing like a good comedy fueled by blatant racial stereotyping&#33; When are we going to see "SLAVES&#33; The Musical," starring Jamie Foxx, Ben Stiller and Keenan Ivory Wayans?

TomShane
    Originally posted by Alk+Oct 6 2004, 12:24 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Alk @ Oct 6 2004, 12:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Smizzy@Oct 5 2004, 11:22 PM
    oh come on. Corky Romano was pretty damn funny. Then again I&#39;m a fan of Chris Kattan as well. [/b][/quote]
    "Night at the Roxbury" - Great film

Veteran
    I thought Superstar was the worst of the SNL movies. Absolutely horrible. I hated the Mary Catherine Gallaghar character on SNL anyways and when they made the movie it made me wanna puke.

All League
    What about "Joe Dirt"? David Spade minus Chris Farley sucks.

Jamie Foxx is coming out with a new adult-entertainment/reality flick"Who Threw Out My Booty Photos?" Can anyone explain why anyone, but especially a celebrity, takes film or photos of themselves in sex acts?" Regluar pono just isn&#39;t good enough for it. "I have to show friends, family and neighbors of me and the Mrs. going&#39; at it in the Great Adventure parking lot, on a boat, behind K-Mart." Must be fun around the Foxx household when they show and tell all their photos and videos.