Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Displaced Jet Fan

All League
    I'm a Huge Jets fan, but I'm going to college in Pittsburgh currently. Once in a while the Jet games are on CBS over here-- but is there anyway I can get free radio coverage of the Jet games at all? I know there are some things I can do via paying, but is there anything at all thats free?

Thanks

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    :ph34r:

you are going to have to pay something......nothing to my knowledge say you can get it on the radio for free.

All League
    No radio relays online or anything?

Jets Insider Legend
    Charter JI Member

I'm sure there are local pubs w/ Sunday Ticket. Try Filthy McNasty's.

DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2
    There ya go, if you're low on cash then get a beer and nurse it for 3 1/2 hrs. Hell, slam a quick 1/2 pint of whatever's $1.99 beforehand and you'll be golden. On top of that, because you're at a bar, you might get lucky. Maybe she'll even pick up your tab!!! Ohhhhh, the possibilities are endless.

Practice Squad
    Try thegamelive.com. I think they play it there for free. Thank me later.

Veteran
    Originally posted by JamaicanJetFan@Oct 6 2004, 12:13 PM
    I'm a Huge Jets fan, but I'm going to college in Pittsburgh currently. Once in a while the Jet games are on CBS over here-- but is there anyway I can get free radio coverage of the Jet games at all? I know there are some things I can do via paying, but is there anything at all thats free?

Thanks
    WABC has a strong signal, not sure it gets t Western PA. pay $ 34.95 on NFL.com and get all the games or go to a local sports bar like I do out here in California.

All League
    I knew that WABC's signal was really strong, but it dies in central PA, so it doesnt quite reach Pittsburgh. However, I just visited WABC's website, and they have announced that they're now streaming their station online. I've been able to get their current talk shows, I just hope that they stream the Jet games also.

Thanks a lot for your help guys...and lets go J E T S JETS JETS JETS.

Rookie
    Originally posted by JamaicanJetFan@Oct 6 2004, 01:42 PM
    I knew that WABC's signal was really strong, but it dies in central PA, so it doesnt quite reach Pittsburgh. However, I just visited WABC's website, and they have announced that they're now streaming their station online. I've been able to get their current talk shows, I just hope that they stream the Jet games also.

Thanks a lot for your help guys...and lets go J E T S JETS JETS JETS.
    Everything Irie now?

All League
    Ya mon

Hall Of Fame
    Originally posted by HBJETFANBOB+Oct 6 2004, 01:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HBJETFANBOB @ Oct 6 2004, 01:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JamaicanJetFan@Oct 6 2004, 12:13 PM
    I&#39;m a Huge Jets fan, but I&#39;m going to college in Pittsburgh currently. Once in a while the Jet games are on CBS over here-- but is there anyway I can get free radio coverage of the Jet games at all? I know there are some things I can do via paying, but is there anything at all thats free?

Thanks
    WABC has a strong signal, not sure it gets t Western PA. pay &#036; 34.95 on NFL.com and get all the games or go to a local sports bar like I do out here in California. [/b][/quote]
    you dont get it- he doesnt want to pay.

he is looking for a situation where, for free, a truck comes to his place with a bigscreen tv, and puts him in a lounge chair , gives him a cold beer and free bong hits and has 15 year old gymnasts feeding him grapes

yea mon

Practice Squad
    I&#39;m telling you, thegamelive.com has ALL games for free.

All League
    As far as I saw, thegamelive just showed what the local radio stations are for each market.

Practice Squad
    Originally posted by JamaicanJetFan@Oct 6 2004, 02:32 PM
    As far as I saw, thegamelive just showed what the local radio stations are for each market.
    No. You click on the station and they give you a live feed. Its for all sports, including college football. Its awesome.

All Pro
    Originally posted by dickkotite+Oct 6 2004, 02:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dickkotite @ Oct 6 2004, 02:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by HBJETFANBOB@Oct 6 2004, 01:22 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-JamaicanJetFan
    @Oct 6 2004, 12:13 PM
    I&#39;m a Huge Jets fan, but I&#39;m going to college in Pittsburgh currently. Once in a while the Jet games are on CBS over here-- but is there anyway I can get free radio coverage of the Jet games at all? I know there are some things I can do via paying, but is there anything at all thats free?

Thanks

WABC has a strong signal, not sure it gets t Western PA. pay &#036; 34.95 on NFL.com and get all the games or go to a local sports bar like I do out here in California.

he is looking for a situation where, for free, a truck comes to his place with a bigscreen tv, and puts him in a lounge chair , gives him a cold beer and free bong hits and has 15 year old gymnasts feeding him grapes

yea mon [/b][/quote]
    Who doesn&#39;t want that DK? LMFAO &#33;&#33; :lol:

Waterboy
    All you have to do is register an old RV doesn&#39;t matter if it can move or not you just need the state register to fax Dish Network and you can watch all the Jets,Giants,Raider,and Rams games for &#036;5.00 a month plus a one time cost of a dish and receiver, about &#036;60.00.

Practice Squad
    Just go to the bar. Its so much less trouble. And ya run into some crazy people. Thats the way ya gotta do it at villanova. f**k philly&#33;

All Pro
    Originally posted by dickkotite+Oct 6 2004, 02:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dickkotite @ Oct 6 2004, 02:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by HBJETFANBOB@Oct 6 2004, 01:22 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-JamaicanJetFan
    @Oct 6 2004, 12:13 PM

Thanks

WABC has a strong signal, not sure it gets t Western PA. pay &#036; 34.95 on NFL.com and get all the games or go to a local sports bar like I do out here in California.

yea mon [/b][/quote]
    exactly where would that be located.

All Pro
    You evidently haven&#39;t had Macro/Microeconomics yet because as you&#39;ll learn there is no such thing as a free lunch.

Get DirecTV bro.

All League
    I live in a college dorm, so most of these suggestions are out of my control-- but thegamelive looks like the real deal. Thanks again.