Thread: JET humor

Brenjetsfan
    GO JETS~~

A JET fan, a Patsie fan and a Diphin fan were all in Saudi Arabia, sharing a smuggled crate of booze.

All of a sudden Saudi police rushed in and arrested them.

The mere possession of alcohol is a severe offense in Saudi Arabia, so for the terrible crime, they were sentenced to death!

However, it was a Saudi national holiday the day their trial finished, and the extremely benevolent Sheik decided they could be released after receiving just 20 lashes each of the whip.

As they were preparing for their punishment, the Sheik suddenly said, "It's
    my first wife's birthday today, and she has asked me to allow each of you one wish before your whipping."

The Diphin fan was first in line (he had drank the least), so he
    thought about this for a while and then said, "Please tie a pillow to my
    back."

This was done, but the pillow only lasted 10 lashes before the whip went through. The Diphin fan had to be carried away crying like a baby.

The Patsie fan was next up (he almost finished an entire fifth by himself), and after watching the scene, said "All Right! Please fix two pillows on my back."

But even two pillows could only take 15 lashes before the whip went through,
    sending the Patsie fan out crying like a little girl.

The JETS fan was the last one up (he had finished off the crate)

The Sheik turned to him and said, "You support the greatest team in
    the world. Your city and fans are the greatest. For this, you may have two
    wishes!"

"Thanks, your most Royal highness," the JETS fan replies. "In recognition of
    your kindness, my first wish is that you give me not 20, but 100 lashes.

"Not only are you an honorable man, you are also very brave," the
    Sheik says with an admiring look on his face.

"If 100 lashes is what you desire, then so be it. And your second
    wish? What is it to be?", the Sheik asks.

"Tie the Patsie fan to my back."

GO JETS!!!

All Pro
    LMFAO !! Good one, should have tied the Dolphin fan on his back first, then the Patsie fan on top of him :lol:

All League
    A Jet fan, A Patriot fan, and a Dolphin fan were on a boat, when it got into a storm and sank. They were the only 3 survivors, and after some time ended up being washed up on an island. They were then captured by the natives, and brought before the chief. The chief explained how the tribe were cannibals, and were planning on eating them, but there was one chance for survival. Each of the 3 had to go out, and collect50 of a fruit, and bring them back.
    So the Pats fan was first, he came back with 50 apples, the chief said "OK this is how we do it. If you can shove all50 up your ass, we'll let you live." So, the Pats fan started to shove them up hi ass. He was doing quite well at first but by the time he had reached 30, he was having great difficulty. He had managed 35 when he farted, and out came some of the apples. At this two of the savages grabbed him, and threw him into the pot.
    The Jets fan was next, he brought grapes, given the same story, and he started shoving them up his ass. Just as he was putting the last one up his ass, he burst out laughing. As the grapes came out, the chief went up to him and said "You were so close! Why did you start laughing?"
    The Jets fan said "I've just seen the Dolphin fan coming round the corner with pineapples."

Rookie
    I like it LOL

Banned
    LMFAO. that is hilarious!! :lol: :lol:

Veteran
    You guys are nuts.....very funny both of them.... :lol: :lol:

Veteran
    The final joke to complete this trilogy:

Jet fan, Pat fan, and Dolphag all are captured by the same tribe. Since the tribe has some decency they allow the three fans to pick their destiny. Thye can either go for unga-bunga or death. So the Jet fan goes up first and says,

"you know what tribe mates, I have a wonderful team back home . . . they have hopes to make the playoffs . . . maybe even win a super bowl sometime soon. I just can't die yet, I haven't seen enough. Give me the unga-bunga"

As he wished, the tribe began unga-bunga as they all took turns sodomizing the jet fan. Yes it was tough, but he left alive

The dolphin fan was next and the cheif gave the same choice, death of unga-bunga. The dolphag said,

"you know what tribes mates, I still have faith in my team . . . maybe Rickey will give up the weefer and we could still go somwhere. I can't die yet. Just give me the unga-bunga"

As he wished, the tribe began to sodomize him as well.

Finally, came the Patsie. The chief asked him what his choice was and he said.

"You know what, I have a QB named Cindy and it just doesn't look like too much is going my way now or in the future . . . I mean we do have to play the jets twice. I really don't want that unga-bunga stuff so just kill me"

The chief looked at him and replied, "DEATH BY UNGA-BUNGA!"

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Board Moderator

ROTFLMAO. They're all funny-- but the last one is a classic.

Veteran
    Originally posted by Buzzsaw@Oct 6 2004, 10:45 PM
    ROTFLMAO. They're all funny-- but the last one is a classic.
    thank you

I had to change it around to make it football related, i thought it came out well

Originally posted by Brenjetsfan@Oct 6 2004, 06:34 PM

A JET fan, a Patsie fan and a Diphin fan were all in Saudi Arabia, sharing a smuggled crate of booze.
    I was laughing out loud after reading just the first line...

Waterboy
    All of these jokes are great thanks for making my day at work fun! Paul

Veteran
    I have to admit, I did laugh......thanks for the laughs! :lol:

Practice Squad
    Here is another one:

Three Patriots fans are stranded on a desert island. While exploring they discover a genie bottle and release the genie inside who promises them each one wish. The first Pats fan tells the genie “I wish to be 10 times smarter.” The Genie replies “Your wish is my command” and poof, he was 10 times smarter. He used his intellect to build a boat out of things on the island and sail away.

The second Pats fan wished to be 100 times smarter. The genie said, “Your wish is my command.” And poof, he was 100 times smarter. He used things on the island to build a plane and fly home.

The third Pats fan told the genie that he wished to be 1,000 times smarter than the first two combined. The genie smiled and said, “Your wish is my command.” And poof, he turned into a Jets fan and used the bridge to get off the island.