Thread: FF take on Jets-Bills game

Veteran
    Buffalo at N.Y. Jets (+6 ), 4:05 pm
    Buffalo held their own against the Pats last week. Eric Moulds decided he was going to play this week and caught 126 yards worth of balls. That offensive line is terrible. Allowing an unbelievable 7 sacks on the lead-footed Bledsoe. What a waste of air this guy is. As his former pupil Brady was throwing 40 yard bombs over his head and Brady never hit the turf. Zero sacks for the Bills defense. Bledsoe had to be jealous. Interceptions and fumbles for TDS. That will kill a team. Henry had close to 100 and played really well against a good (but not really good) run defense. The Bills looked lost and couldn't stop anyone as their defense got gashed as much as some vixen on the old 80's horror films. Train Pennington and Martin is coming through this week.

The Jets have suddenly turned into a running team with C-Mart turning in another beauty performance with a 110 yard effort against a good Miami D. Pennington was not all that hot with only 143 yards and no TDS. I think Miami might be the worse team in the league and has a real shot at not winning a game this year. I would love to see it. The Jets D caused 4 Dolphins turnovers and pretty much took over the game. Not much of a test for the J-E-T-S Jets, Jets, Jets. This week will be tougher but Martin will roll. Might be time to bench Santana Moss with one catch against the Dolphins he hasn't smelled the 100 yard mark all year. No touchdowns yet. Really disappointing.

Final Score: Jets 27, Bills 13

Hall Of Fame
    Bench Santana Moss, :lol: :lol: :lol: and the comedy continues.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    :ph34r:

The reason the receivers are not lighting it up is because of the good running game.

Santana Moss also had 4 catches for 99 yards vs the Chargers.

His punt return set up our only offensive TD vs the Dolphins.

Waterboy
    Originally posted by Jet Addict SouthFL@Oct 7 2004, 05:29 PM
    He's talking in fantasy football terms. Meaning if you have S Moss on your FF team, he should be benched, which is true. He doesn't mean the Jets should bench him.

Hall Of Fame
    Originally posted by Boozer76+Oct 7 2004, 06:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Boozer76 @ Oct 7 2004, 06:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Jet Addict SouthFL@Oct 7 2004, 05:29 PM
    He&#39;s talking in fantasy football terms. Meaning if you have S Moss on your FF team, he should be benched, which is true. He doesn&#39;t mean the Jets should bench him. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah and if I had Moss against a hurt secondary in Buffalo, this would be the week I play him.

Banned
    Originally posted by mmckiernan@Oct 7 2004, 04:05 PM
    I think Miami might be the worse team in the league and has a real shot at not winning a game this year. I would love to see it.
    thats stupid. you should at least be rooting for them to get 2 wins, in the games they play against the pats.