Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NFL.com

Rookie
    My apologies if this has been posted, but the front page of NFL.com is saying we might be the ones to knowck the Pats off their winning streak. Bring on the Pats!

http://www.nfl.com

Banned
    I'm not even thinking about that game

All I'm thinking about is being 4-0 on sunday nite

And after that I'll be thinking only of the 49ers ... running that record to 5-0

Then I'll turn my attention to NE

Undrafted Free Agent
    they'll lose to the seahawks first......

Tom Jackson said we'll be the first, and so did that governor (cant remember his name) that was on monday night football (cowboys/skins)

the pats are a good team, but right now, were as good as anyone, so that will for sure be the biggest matchup of the week

Undrafted Free Agent
    :[img]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/html/emoticons/mad.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='mad.gif' /> esiason was a jet and has a weekly column on nyjets.com !!!! not even a mention of them after a great start!! FAKE ASS JET!!

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

LETS get passed the next 2 games first then i`ll concentrate on the patsy`s

All Pro
    Originally posted by joiseyjet@Oct 8 2004, 02:27 AM
    LETS get passed the next 2 games first then i`ll concentrate on the patsy`s
    Agreed. But the sportswriters gotta hype anything and everything

Veteran
    "ONE GAME AT A TIME"

GO JETS

All Pro
    Originally posted by inVINCEible-@Oct 8 2004, 01:16 AM
    Tom Jackson said we'll be the first, and so did that governor (cant remember his name) that was on monday night football (cowboys/skins)

the pats are a good team, but right now, were as good as anyone, so that will for sure be the biggest matchup of the week
    Your right, the Jets are as good as anyone, anyone thats played three of the worst teams in the league that is. Enjoy the start, because the finish will be painful.

Rookie
    ONE GAME AT A TIME"
    couldn't of said it beter myself
    as for boomer his show sucks and he is a horrable commentator.

Rookie
    Originally posted by JETranger 206B@Oct 8 2004, 04:32 AM
    "ONE GAME AT A TIME"

GO JETS
    Ummm, I know THE JETS need to think of it as "1 game at a time", but the last time I checked, WE AREN'T ON THE TEAM. I'm not trying to be an a**hole (well maybe a little), but it's ok to talk about this stuff. However, usually when fans start talking about games 2 weeks down the road, is usually when their team loses.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by tkin79@Oct 8 2004, 03:11 AM
    :<!--emo&Angry:--><!--endemo--> esiason was a jet and has a weekly column on nyjets.com !!!! not even a mention of them after a great start!! FAKE ASS JET!!
    As a former player Boomer knows not to think that far ahead.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by shasta+Oct 8 2004, 08:29 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shasta @ Oct 8 2004, 08:29 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-inVINCEible-@Oct 8 2004, 01:16 AM
    Tom Jackson said we&#39;ll be the first, and so did that governor (cant remember his name) that was on monday night football (cowboys/skins)

Your right, the Jets are as good as anyone, anyone thats played three of the worst teams in the league that is. Enjoy the start, because the finish will be painful. [/b][/quote]
    DAMN CHOWDS&#33;

Originally posted by shasta+Oct 8 2004, 07:29 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shasta &#064; Oct 8 2004, 07:29 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-inVINCEible-@Oct 8 2004, 01:16 AM
    Tom Jackson said we&#39;ll be the first, and so did that governor (cant remember his name) that was on monday night football (cowboys/skins)

Your right, the Jets are as good as anyone, anyone thats played three of the worst teams in the league that is. Enjoy the start, because the finish will be painful. [/b][/quote]
    We&#39;ll see about that&#33;&#33; Now, get back in your hole&#33;&#33; You DAMN CHOWD&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; <_<

Rookie
    WOW. I didn&#39;t say it- NFL.COM did. While I am focused on the next game, it is nice to at least be getting a bit of respect. Something we havne&#39;t had in a while.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

You know what i think??? The players need to worry about 1 game @ a time...As fans we are aloud to dream.....GO JETS---- JETS WILL BARRY THE PATS 2 TIMES THIS YEAR&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

You can&#39;t think that far ahead. Focus on Buffalo. I will say that this is the National Parity Football League. There are about eight decent teams and any of them could go all the way.

All Pro
    Originally posted by No1JetFan@Oct 7 2004, 11:11 PM
    My apologies if this has been posted, but the front page of NFL.com is saying we might be the ones to knowck the Pats off their winning streak. Bring on the Pats&#33;

http://www.nfl.com
    Are you trying to jinx us?? :blink:

If you haven&#39;t noticed Buffalo gave NE one hell of a run for their money and we play em in 2 days.

We can&#39;t get caught looking into the future. Lets concentrate on having one of the most successful Sep/Octs in franchis history.......one week at a time

Hall Of Fame
    Agreed, Jets aren&#39;t yet good enough to be thinking about a game 2 weeks from now.

One game at a time, this should be the mantra all year.

Every game is a playoff game.

All League
    Originally posted by shasta+Oct 8 2004, 07:29 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shasta @ Oct 8 2004, 07:29 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-inVINCEible-@Oct 8 2004, 01:16 AM

Come up with something original for once you troll... all you do is repeat TX&#39;s equally moronic posts... at least be original if youre going to be such a loser.