Thread: Jet's SAC'D up! Best win of the season.

Veteran
    Great to see the Jets step up in the 4th when the pressure was on. This is NOT the same old Jets. It was also great to see Hackett make some in-game adjustments, ie. the run wasn't working so he took the shackles off of Chad. Great win. Still painful, but a great win.

He're hoping we don't look past SF. One game at a time baby!!!

It was a win...Not a great win...They should never have been in the situation that they were in...That is because Hackette did a horrible job with the offense of play call.

The Jets offense is good when the plays are scripted at the start of the game. The first drive of every game. Then we rely on Hackette to call the plays, and he goes s**t to bed...

The Jets executed to get into Field Goal range (and barely at that) against a team had no right being the game.

The defense gave up 2 big plays, and they both setup/resulted in TD's. The Jets offense is going to have to get the killer instint to get the jugular when we have the chance to do it.

Just my thoughts on what you are calling a "Great Win."

And I know we can only beat the teams we are scheduled against, but lets be real...This was not an impressive win...But on the standings we are 4-0, and 2-0 in the division with all wins being in the Conference...I'll take a bye in the playoffs....

Veteran
    Hackette
    not sure that was intentional, but I like it.