Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: THE PATS ARE SO FUC#ING LUCKY

All Pro
    Yes I know we have said it countless times. But c'mon. The errors most teams make are unforced for crying out loud. Sowell's fubmle, 12 men on the field, Robertson's penalty. WTF man? GOD, its tiome tostep in!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH GOD DAMMIT!! My post goies for about 10 of the Pats 20 wins! WTF MAN!!! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY RICDICULOUS.

All League
    These Mental errors are destroying us . Our offense is looking Great but our secondary sucks, we are not getting enough pressure on Brady though.

All League
    "The Patriots are lucky"
    "We beat ourselves"
    "The better team lost"
    "We outplayed the Pats but the score didn't reflect it"
    "Terrible calls"

Same old quintet of excuses Pats fans have been hearing for 20 games now.

All Pro
    Originally posted by RichardSeymour@Oct 24 2004, 04:31 PM
    "The Patriots are lucky"
    "We beat ourselves"
    "The better team lost"
    "Terrible calls"

You know its true Seymour. That is why the pats will never ever never be compared to those Steelrs, Niners Cowboys and even Broncos teams...b/c they are nowhere near that level..sorry buddy!

All Pro
    "The Patriots are lucky"
    "We beat ourselves"
    "The better team lost"
    "Terrible calls"

I suppose you think Robertson's hit on Cindy was late :lol:

Pats** are such a fraud.

All League
    Charter JI Member

Even Jets-hater Phil Simms admitted the call on Robertson was crap.

All League
    Originally posted by pope+Oct 24 2004, 04:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pope @ Oct 24 2004, 04:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RichardSeymour@Oct 24 2004, 04:31 PM
    "The Patriots are lucky"
    "We beat ourselves"
    "The better team lost"
    "We outplayed the Pats but the score didn&#39;t reflect it"
    "Terrible calls"

I suppose you think Robertson&#39;s hit on Cindy was late :lol:

Pats** are such a fraud. [/b][/quote]
    I think that in every game there are bad calls.

I think that over the course of time (like, oh, say, 20 games) these calls always even out.

I think that good teams overcome the bad calls, like the Pats did against Miami and Denver last year.

All Pro
    C&#39;mon man, its obvious. The Pats a re good team whose luck and consistent breaks make them look great. They are not great> Evey NFL fan who watches them know they are not great. Its uncanny the calls they get. Hey if I&#39;m a Pats fan I take the calls and run. Seymour, there is absolutely n need for you or any Chowds to apolgize. Take the wins and run&#33;

All League
    Originally posted by LesterLyles@Oct 24 2004, 04:43 PM
    C&#39;mon man, its obvious. The Pats a re good team whose luck and consistent breaks make them look great. They are not great> Evey NFL fan who watches them know they are not great. Its uncanny the calls they get. Hey if I&#39;m a Pats fan I take the calls and run. Seymour, there is absolutely n need for you or any Chowds to apolgize. Take the wins and run&#33;
    The Pats do not get consistant breaks.

If you watched them consistantly you would realize this.

All League
    You mean the "taunting" call was a good break for the Pats, or the phantom holding call that gave the Jets a first down instead of punting. Or perhaps the several non-calls of Jets holding that were obvious even on TV.

Jet fan whining is OH SO tiresome. I guess you had no good calls in your three previous escapes. SO CHILDISH. I hope your team takes this loss better than its fans, otherwise they will never get past average. HOW WEAK IS THIS ENTIRE THREAD

Hey RS its 21&#33;
    I personally thought the officiating was horrid on both sides.

All League
    Luck is the residue of design. And when the design is Paul Hackett matching wits with Romeo Crennel, the Jets lose.

Veteran
    not to mention after the awful taunting penalty, did you see the PI on Brthal Johnson, he got tackled, but eventhogh the Jets got the calls as usual, The Pats still prevailed.

Originally posted by PETER PAT@Oct 24 2004, 06:39 PM
    not to mention after the awful taunting penalty, did you see the PI on Brthal Johnson, he got tackled, but eventhogh the Jets got the calls as usual, The Pats still prevailed.
    I knew they were going to call it as soon as he did it. Was it ticky tack? Maybe, but you don’t put yourself in that position I don’t fault the refs for the one Patten is better than that. Bethel getting hammered and some serious Offensive PI on Carter and 81 I thought were BS.

Veteran
    It was awful on both sides.

Samuel should have been called for PI on the McCarrins pass.

The taunting call was a joke.

Bottom line is the Jets made one too many mental mistakes and got conservative at the worst possible times.

Banned
    Originally posted by RichardSeymour+Oct 24 2004, 04:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RichardSeymour @ Oct 24 2004, 04:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by pope@Oct 24 2004, 04:34 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-RichardSeymour
    @Oct 24 2004, 04:31 PM
    "The Patriots are lucky"
    "We beat ourselves"
    "The better team lost"
    "Terrible calls"

Pats** are such a fraud.

I think that over the course of time (like, oh, say, 20 games) these calls always even out.

I think that good teams overcome the bad calls, like the Pats did against Miami and Denver last year. [/b][/quote]
    So, in 21 games, the Pats have been screwed by the refs TWICE??

The officials screwed the Bills more than once in ONE game against the Patsies.

Veteran
    LMAO pissed off Jets fans with a whole lot of SOUR GRAPES, LMAO&#33; Game shouldn&#39;t have even been close.

Banned
    Originally posted by PETER PAT@Oct 24 2004, 06:39 PM
    Talk about a baited post.

Anyway, unfortunately besides the two horrible calls that absolutely had an influence on the game....the Jets still could have won. The Pats played very well and when it came down to it they made the plays when they counted. Santana letting the ball fly through his hands didn&#39;t help, the 1st down they let up with a minute left was a back breaker, Hacketts awufl call was another one.....

regardless, we have a good team on our hands. The team as a whole is light years better than last year. The seasons still early and we&#39;re 5 and 1 with plenty of football to play.

Banned
    Originally posted by patsfanken@Oct 24 2004, 06:28 PM
    You mean the "taunting" call was a good break for the Pats, or the phantom holding call that gave the Jets a first down instead of punting. Or perhaps the several non-calls of Jets holding that were obvious even on TV.

Jet fan whining is OH SO tiresome. I guess you had no good calls in your three previous escapes. SO CHILDISH. I hope your team takes this loss better than its fans, otherwise they will never get past average. HOW WEAK IS THIS ENTIRE THREAD
    if its oh so tiring, why are you still here? that is what this board is for...jets fans to whine when we lose and scream when we win...

All League
    Originally posted by The Troll+Oct 24 2004, 06:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Troll @ Oct 24 2004, 06:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by RichardSeymour@Oct 24 2004, 04:42 PM
    Originally posted by pope@Oct 24 2004, 04:34 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-RichardSeymour
    @Oct 24 2004, 04:31 PM
    "The Patriots are lucky"
    "We beat ourselves"
    "The better team lost"
    "Terrible calls"

Pats** are such a fraud.

I think that good teams overcome the bad calls, like the Pats did against Miami and Denver last year.
    So, in 21 games, the Pats have been screwed by the refs TWICE??

The officials screwed the Bills more than once in ONE game against the Patsies. [/b][/quote]
    Hardly.

Those were just the two games where the Pats had several massively bad, massively important calls against them.