Thread: Salsbury is a Tool!

Practice Squad
    Sean Salsbury is a complete idiot. He has the Jets ranked 4th in the AFC after Pittsburg, the Pats, AND THE COLTS!!! Indy can't stop anyone, and he has them rated 3rd in the AFC over our beloved Jets!

I know these rankings mean absolutley nothing, but how can a guy with a job like his be such a tool?

All League
    Ignore him... and enjoy this win... I saw that this morning on SC and just shook my head at the moron for being able to put the Colts over us with a straight face... what a joke.

Veteran
    i couldnt agree more. the colts are what 4-3? how can you have a 4-3 team as better than a 6-1 team :blink:

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Originally posted by the Vinman@Nov 2 2004, 09:11 AM
    Sean Salsbury is a complete idiot. He has the Jets ranked 4th in the AFC after Pittsburg, the Pats, AND THE COLTS!!!

The Pats, Steelers and Colts are the elite teams in the AFC.

Just like Madden said last night, the Jets are a "2nd-tier" team.

Play some competitive teams before you even think of being placed in the same category as the 3 elite AFC teams.

All Pro
    Hey Jet fans, just let them keep underestimating us......

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    :ph34r:

Hey Jets fans...the world saw what the Jets can do......I don't care if t was vs the Dolphins cause they HAD the 4th overall Defense in the league and the 1st passing D in the league.

Who cares where salisbury ranked us??? :blink: It's his opinion....woud it make you feel bette rif we were ranked higher than the Colts??? :blink: who cares? :lol:

As a Jets fan I KNOW how good this team is......I take nothing from what a so called expert has to say.

It&#39;s unreal how riled up some of you get when someone gives his opinion.....guess what? It has NO bearing on what this team does <_<

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    :ph34r:

PatfanTx

Elite teams don&#39;t get lambasted on national tv&#33; :lol:

You guys still hurting from the Steelers loss?

Veteran
    im surprised salisbury said that b/c i consider him the best analyst around. let them keep underestimating us and we&#39;ll just keep on winning, and winning.

All League
    Originally posted by PatsFanTX+Nov 2 2004, 10:25 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PatsFanTX @ Nov 2 2004, 10:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-the Vinman@Nov 2 2004, 09:11 AM
    Sean Salsbury is a complete idiot. He has the Jets ranked 4th in the AFC after Pittsburg, the Pats, AND THE COLTS&#33;&#33;&#33;

The Pats, Steelers and Colts are the elite teams in the AFC.

Just like Madden said last night, the Jets are a "2nd-tier" team.

Play some competitive teams before you even think of being placed in the same category as the 3 elite AFC teams. [/b][/quote]
    How can a team who allowed 45 points in a game be considered &#39;&#39;elite&#39;&#39;? Not only that, they aren&#39;t even the best team in their DIVISION. The Jaguars beat them in THEIR HOUSE.