Thread: im set for going to buffalo!

Undrafted Free Agent
    thanx guys for the advice.. this is my first roadtrip im only 18 and im going to buffalo university to stay at a friends dorm.. jet girl im leaving sat morning since its about 7 hr drive.. i wont cause any fights but im not quiet either i will definitly yell out the 4 letters that sends us in euphoria everytime they score. i'll be cool but im sure to represent..im so pumped up i live for this team for real.. i grew up in the hard times when they were 3-13 and 1-15 so i never seen them succeed so i appreciate it alot more...its gonna feel good going on my own to buffalo to see my boys play.. by the way are there a good amount of jets fansin buffalo .. like are there seats sold out too wit season ticket holders or is there a good amount of jets fans there since its still Ny?

All League
    Be careful, the Bills fans are lunatics!!!!!!

I would be careful with your excess celebrations, they will hunt and find you.

The last time i went there, i had to escape for my life.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by afosomf@Nov 4 2004, 09:50 AM

The last time i went there, i had to escape for my life.
    You have to run for your life from Jet fans so I could imagine what you had to run from in Buffalo......... :lol:

Veteran
    Originally posted by NYJETS2121@Nov 4 2004, 08:24 AM
    thanx guys for the advice.. this is my first roadtrip im only 18 and im going to buffalo university to stay at a friends dorm.. jet girl im leaving sat morning since its about 7 hr drive.. i wont cause any fights but im not quiet either i will definitly yell out the 4 letters that sends us in euphoria everytime they score. i'll be cool but im sure to represent..im so pumped up i live for this team for real.. i grew up in the hard times when they were 3-13 and 1-15 so i never seen them succeed so i appreciate it alot more...its gonna feel good going on my own to buffalo to see my boys play.. by the way are there a good amount of jets fansin buffalo .. like are there seats sold out too wit season ticket holders or is there a good amount of jets fans there since its still Ny?
    Great!

have fun!

worst weather ever (besides Rochester, NY)

eat wings at duffs or anchor bar.

great food in buffalo.

Hall Of Fame
    Originally posted by afosomf@Nov 4 2004, 08:50 AM
    Be careful, the Bills fans are lunatics!!!!!!

Don't worry about it. If one of them starts hassling you, tell him you'll buy his house and burn it down. Tell him you can spare 3 thousand dollars.