Thread: Just watched the MNF game against fins

Rookie
    I taped the game because I was there, and I just got a chance last night to watch it. Here are some observations:

1) Eric Barton was on fire early in the game and is a key pickup. He can fly sideline to sideline and is a sure tackler.

2) Our offense was off sinc early in the game. YES this was a conservative game plan overall, but our running game was on fire. Hackette did call some guttsy 3rd and short pass plays. I'll give him credit for that.

3) Fergy may have had his best game yet. He was in the backfield almost every play. He has definately stepped up, and was beating his man constintly. Which leads me to the next observation.

4) DROB is the key to the inside of our line. Almost every play they had him doubled, giving Fergy 1-on-1 for the majority of the game.

5) J Abraham - well what can I say about this guy. He is a monster and they had a very difficult time blocking him. Again, because the inside of the line is playing very good and because they move him around, he was matched up 1 on 1 quite a bit and beeat his guy consistantly.

6) RIPA is a hottie and I would love to see her naked. Madden was speachless when she was flirting with him. Imagine - Madden speachless LOL.

7) Hendu is a CRAZY man. On the sideline he lookded possesed. All I can say is that him being on the sideline for the games is a plus, because he will not let the D get flat or lazy. He s our Bryan Cox of the defense even though he is not on the field.

8) McGraw was around the ball whenever he was on the field. He can be a dominant safety if he can stay healthy. He has speed and range. He played well on special teams also.

Jets Insider Legend
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by MysticalJet@Nov 5 2004, 07:22 AM
    I taped the game because I was there, and I just got a chance last night to watch it. Here are some observations:

1) Eric Barton was on fire early in the game and is a key pickup. He can fly sideline to sideline and is a sure tackler.

2) Our offense was off sinc early in the game. YES this was a conservative game plan overall, but our running game was on fire. Hackette did call some guttsy 3rd and short pass plays. I'll give him credit for that.

3) Fergy may have had his best game yet. He was in the backfield almost every play. He has definately stepped up, and was beating his man constintly. Which leads me to the next observation.

4) DROB is the key to the inside of our line. Almost every play they had him doubled, giving Fergy 1-on-1 for the majority of the game.

5) J Abraham - well what can I say about this guy. He is a monster and they had a very difficult time blocking him. Again, because the inside of the line is playing very good and because they move him around, he was matched up 1 on 1 quite a bit and beeat his guy consistantly.

6) RIPA is a hottie and I would love to see her naked. Madden was speachless when she was flirting with him. Imagine - Madden speachless LOL.

7) Hendu is a CRAZY man. On the sideline he lookded possesed. All I can say is that him being on the sideline for the games is a plus, because he will not let the D get flat or lazy. He s our Bryan Cox of the defense even though he is not on the field.

8) McGraw was around the ball whenever he was on the field. He can be a dominant safety if he can stay healthy. He has speed and range. He played well on special teams also.
    1) GREAT pickup by Bradway.

2) It certainly didn't look like a blowout early on. Good thing for the Road Graders.

3-4-5) DROB was pushing the pocket and solid against the run. He gets credit for Fergy's & Abe's good games. BTW, another bad roughing call, this time vs Fergy.

6) Yum

7) The guy's is absolutely nuts. Anyone who went to the scrimmage up in Albany will tell you. This is exactly the kick in the pants our D needed.

8) Maybe he gets his starting pos back?

Hall Of Fame
    Originally posted by MysticalJet@Nov 5 2004, 07:22 AM

1.barton was REAL fast

3. fergy is always a solid player. he has his slumps but then he always makes up for it

5 abe is on fire. only going to hurt more now when he leaves

Rookie
    One more observation - Moss was not near 100% healthy. He may have his striaght line speed, but he was tentative on his cuts, and was trying to spin alot. He just didn't have the change of direction speed that he ussually has.

All League
    Originally posted by MysticalJet@Nov 5 2004, 08:57 AM
    One more observation - Moss was not near 100% healthy. He may have his striaght line speed, but he was tentative on his cuts, and was trying to spin alot. He just didn't have the change of direction speed that he ussually has.
    I'm really wondering if the best thing would be just to shut him down for a while. The more he plays on that hammy, the worse he will get, unfortunately. Yes, he is a p***y and you'd like to see a guy play hurt and play tough, but he's ineffective when he's hurt and that hurts the team. We have a speed receiver in Carter and McCareins is finally coming into his own, so I think we really should consider letting Moss sit.

All Pro
    Your right.

And how can I join the Erik Coleman fan club? I'd love to join.

All Pro
    Dude - You know it. Man she's gorgeous with a great personality :o

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by Jetsfan80+Nov 5 2004, 05:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jetsfan80 @ Nov 5 2004, 05:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MysticalJet@Nov 5 2004, 08:57 AM
    One more observation - Moss was not near 100% healthy. He may have his striaght line speed, but he was tentative on his cuts, and was trying to spin alot. He just didn&#39;t have the change of direction speed that he ussually has.
    I&#39;m really wondering if the best thing would be just to shut him down for a while. The more he plays on that hammy, the worse he will get, unfortunately. Yes, he is a p***y and you&#39;d like to see a guy play hurt and play tough, but he&#39;s ineffective when he&#39;s hurt and that hurts the team. We have a speed receiver in Carter and McCareins is finally coming into his own, so I think we really should consider letting Moss sit. [/b][/quote]
    Moss is a "pu&#036;&#036;y" for being hurt and playing through it?

Innefective yet had the longest pass reception of the game?

Hard to understand Jets fans.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    :ph34r:

I agree and he also made the key block on C Marts TD run.

He is almost 100% now and people need to understand that a hamstring injury is tough.....look at Randy Moss..he has been invisible the past month and he&#39;s out on monday with the bad hammy.