Thread: Outsource I.T

All League
    No matter how much I try to convince myself that its only a game and that it doesnt mean much in the thick of things - It still sucks starting the week with a Jets loss. I gotta go in to work and deal with a bunch of people who could give a crap about what happens on Sunday. I think I'm going to outsource my I.T team- just because - no good reason - just because. The IT field was very good back in the late 90's. 1999 Vinny gets injured and Bombay gains another 2,000 jobs. We better be prepared for the Ravens.

All League
    Originally posted by Jetsrush@Nov 8 2004, 01:28 AM
    No matter how much I try to convince myself that its only a game and that it doesnt mean much in the thick of things - It still sucks starting the week with a Jets loss. I gotta go in to work and deal with a bunch of people who could give a crap about what happens on Sunday. I think I'm going to outsource my I.T team- just because - no good reason - just because. The IT field was very good back in the late 90's. 1999 Vinny gets injured and Bombay gains another 2,000 jobs. We better be prepared for the Ravens.
    What the hell am I talking about ? I need to go to sleep.