Thread: pennington

All Pro
    I can't believe you guys are bashing pennington..
    Did you see the drive where he led us down for the score? GReat passes..NO Noodle arm...
    there is one reason the jets will NOT win a superbowl..PAUL HACKETT..I knew he would cost us at least a few games..HE is the reason we lost that game yesterday..YES chad threw a bad int..but it happens..He should not have been in 3-11..those were two awful calls on 1st and 2nd down..
    THE BILLS always shut down our running game..Chad was throwing fine..and in the second half they completely abandon the pass!~
    unbelievable and unacceptable..CHAD is a very good qb and his arm is fine..

LET the players decide the outcome of the game...hackett didn't even give them a chance..The jets are better than that.

f- hackett

Banned
    Originally posted by bman@Nov 8 2004, 09:32 AM
    I can't believe you guys are bashing pennington..
    Did you see the drive where he led us down for the score? GReat passes..NO Noodle arm...
    there is one reason the jets will NOT win a superbowl..PAUL HACKETT..I knew he would cost us at least a few games..HE is the reason we lost that game yesterday..YES chad threw a bad int..but it happens..He should not have been in 3-11..those were two awful calls on 1st and 2nd down..
    THE BILLS always shut down our running game..Chad was throwing fine..and in the second half they completely abandon the pass!~
    unbelievable and unacceptable..CHAD is a very good qb and his arm is fine..

LET the players decide the outcome of the game...hackett didn't even give them a chance..The jets are better than that.

f- hackett
    Well said.

Undrafted Free Agent
    I hate Hackett. I was sitting with my 8 year old watching the game and he could predict almost every play coming up.