Thread: WHAT DO U CARE ABOUT`

Veteran
    I only care about RINGS.............i DONT WANT TO GO 10-6 and get blown out at PITT. I want a ring a ring I have been a Jets fan for 20+ years, I dont want to hear people tell me to calm down and its a long season...THIS team IS NOT going on a 3 game road winning streak to make it to the BOWL....We donthave the coaching to do something like that, if our talent doesnt get us there we have no chance, all things being equal our coaching will be out classed and we will lose. So in my final thoughts Im sick of people saying this and that...WHAT DO U WANT ? I want 1 thing.....A RING.

All League
    Originally posted by Baker4TE@Nov 8 2004, 09:28 PM
    I want 1 thing.....A RING.
    I think Kay Jewelers has 1.

Honestly, I think I've always said all I want is a ring. But I seriously think I would definetly take the AFC Championship Game.

Veteran
    Originally posted by Jetsfan80+Nov 8 2004, 08:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jetsfan80 @ Nov 8 2004, 08:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Baker4TE@Nov 8 2004, 09:28 PM
    I want 1 thing.....A RING.
    I think Kay Jewelers has 1. [/b][/quote]
    lol ...but you know what I mean, I want a SB, dont you ..I don&#39;t want to wait anymore,,, WE need to get a break

All League
    Originally posted by The Sowell Train@Nov 8 2004, 09:30 PM
    Honestly, I think I&#39;ve always said all I want is a ring. But I seriously think I would definetly take the AFC Championship Game.
    No glory and a bad draft pick? No thanks.

I agree its a weak outlook but I would love to have the feeling of playing for a shot at the SuperBowl again&#33;

At the end of the year ofcourse if you don&#39;t win a Super Bowl I&#39;d rather be a 4-12 team.

All Pro
    YOU PLAY...

TO WIN...

THE GAME....

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

lighten up Francis

All Pro
    ofcourse my ultimate dream is for the Jets to win it all - but there can only be one champion a yar - so if we don&#39;t do it - next best thing is having a winning season..

1998 was magical, 2001 was a great ride also

Veteran
    It cant just be about the rings from the big show.

For me its the team doing well over the season, pulling out a few good results over teams they were placed as the &#39;dog.

Just because they don&#39;t get to the superbowl doesn&#39;t mean the season was all for nothing, or meaningless.

Banned
    The Super Bowl is the ultimate goal for every season.

Anything less should be considered a disappointment.

All Pro
    The goal is the SB, but to think it was not a good season if your not the one team of 32 left is harsh. A winning season, wins over div rivals, comebacks and overtime victories make for a succesful season.