Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 58

Thread: So, 16Hers, How did you like that Maxman Guy?

  1. #1
    TomShane
    Guest
    OK, so let's hear the dish on Maxman. Despite the rumors, I have never slept with him, nor have I met him. So, dish the dirt people. I'm curious, and not to mention a little stimulated. :lol:

  2. #2
    Jets Insider Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    14,874
    At least some people aren't afraid to come out and hang with us delinquents. Nice meeting you, Max. Thanks for dropping by.

  3. #3
    Maxman
    Guest
    Originally posted by JumbalayaJet@Nov 15 2004, 03:06 PM
    At least some people aren't afraid to come out and hang with us delinquents. Nice meeting you, Max. Thanks for dropping by.
    Thanks Jumba...It was good meeting you.

  4. #4
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,516
    Meeting Max was the highlight of my day. No offense to Smizzy, but this was my first celebrity-sighting at 16H.

  5. #5
    Maxman
    Guest
    Originally posted by TomShane@Nov 15 2004, 03:04 PM
    OK, so let's hear the dish on Maxman. Despite the rumors, I have never slept with him, nor have I met him. So, dish the dirt people. I'm curious, and not to mention a little stimulated. :lol:
    Tom:
    You using the words "little" and "Stimualted" in the same sentence is redundant.

    One would safely assume the little part when you are stimulated.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,727
    No offense to Smizzy, but this was my first celebrity-sighting at 16H.
    So im B-Grade now ?

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,517
    asctually i ran into Jetman 67 right after the game while wiating for my father to make up fro the seats - JM was not hapy!!!

  8. #8
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Nassau Bay, TX
    Posts
    52,287
    Originally posted by TomShane@Nov 15 2004, 03:04 PM
    OK, so let's hear the dish on Maxman.
    What color skirt did he wear?

  9. #9
    Maxman
    Guest
    You guys at 16H put on a great show. I met some cool people...Sooth, Jumba, Jetman67, Chadzone, Mr. and Mrs. Jetfan13, Lake George Jet and Limo. Plus I was given a tour by GGG...it doesn't get any better than that.

    By the way Limo, I know we didn't get to talk much, but yes...I felt it to. There is definitely a connection that we have. I really hope that I get an invite to the Ski Haus this winter!

  10. #10
    Maxman
    Guest
    Originally posted by Smizzy@Nov 15 2004, 03:25 PM
    No offense to Smizzy, but this was my first celebrity-sighting at 16H.
    So im B-Grade now ?
    Move over Johnny. There is a new sheriff in town.

  11. #11
    Maxman
    Guest
    Originally posted by Gang Green Girl@Nov 15 2004, 03:24 PM
    Meeting Max was the highlight of my day. No offense to Smizzy, but this was my first celebrity-sighting at 16H.
    Highlight of your day? Damn I was hoping to be the highlight of the weekend.

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,727
    Originally posted by Maxman+Nov 15 2004, 03:40 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Maxman &#064; Nov 15 2004, 03:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Smizzy@Nov 15 2004, 03:25 PM
    No offense to Smizzy, but this was my first celebrity-sighting at 16H.
    So im B-Grade now ?
    Move over Johnny. There is a new sheriff in town. [/b][/quote]
    I guess some women just like Old guys

  13. #13
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,516
    Originally posted by Maxman+Nov 15 2004, 02:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Maxman @ Nov 15 2004, 02:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Gang Green Girl@Nov 15 2004, 03:24 PM
    Meeting Max was the highlight of my day. No offense to Smizzy, but this was my first celebrity-sighting at 16H.
    Highlight of your day? Damn I was hoping to be the highlight of the weekend. [/b][/quote]
    Highlight of my weekend? You gotta be kidding.

    I spent Saturday with TomShane.

  14. #14
    Maxman
    Guest
    Originally posted by Smizzy+Nov 15 2004, 03:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Smizzy @ Nov 15 2004, 03:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Maxman@Nov 15 2004, 03:40 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-Smizzy
    @Nov 15 2004, 03:25 PM
    No offense to Smizzy, but this was my first celebrity-sighting at 16H.
    So im B-Grade now ?

    Move over Johnny. There is a new sheriff in town.
    I guess some women just like Old guys [/b][/quote]
    Dude I may be old but I can bench press 100 pounds. Deal with that one.

    Yeah that is right, it has been broughten.

    Oh and I have a mini pincher as well. Plus a dog.

  15. #15
    Maxman
    Guest
    Originally posted by Gang Green Girl+Nov 15 2004, 03:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gang Green Girl @ Nov 15 2004, 03:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Maxman@Nov 15 2004, 02:42 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gang Green Girl
    @Nov 15 2004, 03:24 PM
    Meeting Max was the highlight of my day. No offense to Smizzy, but this was my first celebrity-sighting at 16H.

    Highlight of your day? Damn I was hoping to be the highlight of the weekend.
    Highlight of my weekend? You gotta be kidding.

    I spent Saturday with TomShane. [/b][/quote]
    I forgot that you were meeting him on Saturday. As I sat home alone I spent some time reading his High School yearbook. I was hoping you could clear something up for me:

    How did he get the nickname, The Minute Man? I am assuming it doesn&#39;t have anything to do with rice.

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,727
    Originally posted by Maxman@Nov 15 2004, 03:45 PM

    Dude I may be old but I can bench press 100 pounds. Deal with that one.

    Yeah that is right, it has been broughten.

    Oh and I have a mini pincher as well. Plus a dog.
    :lol:

    Im scared

    :lol:

  17. #17
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    10,343
    Originally posted by djaparz@Nov 15 2004, 04:25 PM
    asctually i ran into Jetman 67 right after the game while wiating for my father to make up fro the seats - JM was not hapy&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Even though you gaught me in a very pissed off moment, it was gtreat meeting you. Make sure you stop by 16H.

  18. #18
    Maxman
    Guest
    Originally posted by jetman67+Nov 15 2004, 04:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jetman67 @ Nov 15 2004, 04:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-djaparz@Nov 15 2004, 04:25 PM
    asctually i ran into Jetman 67 right after the game while wiating for my father to make up fro the seats - JM was not hapy&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Even though you gaught me in a very pissed off moment, it was gtreat meeting you. Make sure you stop by 16H. [/b][/quote]
    Nothing like seeing Jetman walking around with that Turkey Leg. Fred Jetstone would love it...it seems so retro.

  19. #19
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    6,453
    nice to meet you Max, and of course great seeing everyone again:

    Jetman67, 3G, Jumba, Sooth, the General, Jim,Fran, Sue, and all the gang..we appreciate how everyone makes us so comfortable & welcome...Much thanx to all

  20. #20
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    44,945
    Originally posted by Maxman@Nov 15 2004, 03:45 PM

    Dude I may be old but I can bench press 100 pounds. Deal with that one.

    Oh and I have a mini willie as well. Plus Herpes..
    Oh Maxie lifting English money isn&#39;t a big Deal..LondonJet does it all
    the time&#33; And for Pete&#39;s sake take care of your Health problems&#33;&#33;

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us