Thread: Shocking

Banned
    I still can't believe not one GM was willing to part with a 2nd RD Pick for LaMont Jordan ... talk about dumb@$$es

You see, sometimes we give these GM's credit for being much smarter football men then they actually are, and just because they wear the title of GM

I mean, how much more enhanced with the Eagles chance at winning a SB be if LJ was their RB in 2004?

This is a team that has never won a SB, mind you ... NOT ONE ... and they were reluctant to part with a lousy 2nd RD Pick for LaMont Jordan? :blink:

If I'm the Eagles GM I would have leaped at the chance to aquire Jordan for a 2 ... I would have made that trade so fast your head would spin ... cause I would have viewed that as a trade that could really put us over the top, AND THAT MEANS EVERYTHING when you have never won a SB

All Pro
    It makes you wonder if the "experts" know something that we don't. Or if they are just insane....

Banned
    Originally posted by BergenJet@Nov 24 2004, 04:21 PM
    It makes you wonder if the "experts" know something that we don't. Or if they are just insane....
    Trust me, it's door #2 ... insane

Banned
    They thought bradway would be dumb enough but he wasn't. Check this out:

http://www.nj.com/jets/ledger/index.ssf?/b...50.xml#continue