Thread: Hey Alk

All League
    1961...your poor huskers.... are you wearing black today? :lol:

the start of this thread probably completely wipes out the chance of you making me some peanut butter ice cream. :lol:

Bitter
    Originally posted by greengal@Nov 27 2004, 10:10 AM
    1961...your poor huskers.... are you wearing black today? :lol:

the start of this thread probably completely wipes out the chance of you making me some peanut butter ice cream. :lol:
    I had no expectations for this team this year from the start. We completely changed offenses. The only problem is our roster was chalk full of option players still. There was no chance of a west coast offense being successful with the option players that we had. Callahan has one of the best recruiting classes in the nation and I think within two seasons Nebraska will dominate again. Next year might be a little ugly but much better than this season as I think we'll have alot of freshmen starting. But once those kids get a season under their belt, watch out.

All League
    i have to admit that i don't follow college ball that closely, but when i saw that i thought...oy. it is sometimes hard to watch a team during the "building" years when the team is young...but when it works out, it is pretty incredible.