Thread: OT: BOXING FANS

Banned
    First on Showtime, we get to see Left hook Lacy fight in his first title defense. THis guy is going to be great, he is already, and is fun to watch. Then the main even on Showtime, Louis Castillo take on Joel Casamayor. Both of these guys can bang for lightweights and it should be a very good main event. I have Castillo winning by KO in 9.

Then later on HBO, we have Jermain Taylor taking on William Joppy. This is going to be another great one. I love to watch Joppy fight, but Taylor is no pushover. I cant predict this one. But before that fight takes place, we get to watch the replay of last weeks PPV of Borrera vs Morales fight which I heard was a good one. I dont know who the winner was so please dont tell me, I have had my ears closed all week trying to avoid the winner, and I did just that.

Banned
    I only watch vitali klitchkov. he reminds me of ivan drago

"IF HE DIES HE DIES"

Banned
    Thats not how you spell his name, and he fights next saturday againsed Danny Williams, the same guy who knocked out Mike Tyson....but then again, anyone can knock out Tyson these days, just get past the second round and the fight is yours.

Maxman
    Originally posted by Vinny025@Dec 4 2004, 10:46 PM
    Thats not how you spell his name, and he fights next saturday againsed Danny Williams, the same guy who knocked out Mike Tyson....but then again, anyone can knock out Tyson these days, just get past the second round and the fight is yours.
    What is funny is that Tyson showed more heart in that loss then he has in a long long time.

Banned
    Originally posted by Maxman+Dec 4 2004, 11:10 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Maxman @ Dec 4 2004, 11:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Vinny025@Dec 4 2004, 10:46 PM
    What is funny is that Tyson showed more heart in that loss then he has in a long long time. [/b][/quote]
    Having bills to pay has a way of pushing you.

Veteran
    Originally posted by Vinny025@Dec 4 2004, 10:46 PM
    lacy was in trouble, I was surprised...JT is a nice fighter too...I like Lacy A LOT but he looked jst average last night