Thread: Jets Fans ... I Need Your Help !

Hall Of Fame
    Does anyone besides me remember either before, at halftime, or after the Jets-Dolphins, Monday night game:

The announcers or the dudes who do the pregame/halftime show talking about, "Most people speak out about Chad Pennington not having a strong arm, however, Chad Pennington is currently the higest rated QB in the NFL when it comes to passes that travel 20+ yards in the air."

Anyone else remeber that ? If so, does anyone have a link to either the report, a story about it, or some statistics ?

I got some dude's on another board (strictly fantasy football board) just hammering Pennington as a "dink & dunk" only QB.

Thanks in advance.

Banned
    Originally posted by InChadWeTrust10@Dec 5 2004, 07:44 PM
    Does anyone besides me remember either before, at halftime, or after the Jets-Dolphins, Monday night game:

The announcers or the dudes who do the pregame/halftime show talking about, "Most people speak out about Chad Pennington not having a strong arm, however, Chad Pennington is currently the higest rated QB in the NFL when it comes to passes that travel 20+ yards in the air."

Anyone else remeber that ? If so, does anyone have a link to either the report, a story about it, or some statistics ?

I got some dude's on another board (strictly fantasy football board) just hammering Pennington as a "dink & dunk" only QB.

Thanks in advance.
    No link but they had a graphic to back it up.

All Pro
    Check his splits at ESPN.

Chad does have a very good rating, but seeing most NFL QBs throw more then 1 or 2 deep passes a game they have a tendency to have lower numbers. CHad has thrown 25 passes over 20 yards. Brady by comparison has 60. I am guessing he catches defenses off guard when he actually airs it out.