Thread: HELP!!I have GREAT Pictures from the AZ Game

Rookie
    Hey Jet Fans, Sorry it took so long to get these to everyone. My business trip went until this past Saturday, and then I spent the day with the wife yesterday. Can someone tell me how to setup a free Shutterfly account or an equivelant procedure to get these great pics to you all??

It would be appreciated!

Good stuff here. I want jet fans to view 'em.

-IL

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by ILJETSFAN@Dec 6 2004, 02:26 PM
    Hey Jet Fans, Sorry it took so long to get these to everyone. My business trip went until this past Saturday, and then I spent the day with the wife yesterday. Can someone tell me how to setup a free Shutterfly account or an equivelant procedure to get these great pics to you all??

It would be appreciated!

Good stuff here. I want jet fans to view 'em.

-IL
    You can set something up on Yahoo.............

Rookie
    Originally posted by jetgirl+Dec 6 2004, 04:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jetgirl @ Dec 6 2004, 04:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ILJETSFAN@Dec 6 2004, 02:26 PM

It would be appreciated&#33;

Good stuff here. I want jet fans to view &#39;em.

-IL
    You can set something up on Yahoo............. [/b][/quote]
    Great&#33; I&#39;ll look into it now. Had a BLAST at that game&#33;

-IL

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by ILJETSFAN+Dec 6 2004, 02:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ILJETSFAN @ Dec 6 2004, 02:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by jetgirl@Dec 6 2004, 04:29 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-ILJETSFAN
    @Dec 6 2004, 02:26 PM

-IL

-IL [/b][/quote]
    No problem........it was great seeing you again.......

Rookie
    Originally posted by jetgirl+Dec 6 2004, 04:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jetgirl @ Dec 6 2004, 04:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by ILJETSFAN@Dec 6 2004, 02:31 PM
    Originally posted by jetgirl@Dec 6 2004, 04:29 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-ILJETSFAN
    @Dec 6 2004, 02:26 PM

-IL

-IL
    No problem........it was great seeing you again....... [/b][/quote]
    Just sent them all to you Jetgirl&#33; Let me know when you get them.

-IL

All Pro
    ok come on hook a brother up&#33;&#33;

Rookie
    Originally posted by djaparz@Dec 7 2004, 02:27 PM
    ok come on hook a brother up&#33;&#33;
    We just gotta wait and let Jetgirl work her magic. Soon. very soon.

get them to Brenda & let her post them on her snapfish thing so we can all see them

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by Baddniss@Dec 8 2004, 10:44 PM
    get them to Brenda & let her post them on her snapfish thing so we can all see them
    Baddy, it&#39;s easier to get them on line when they come from your own camera......a few clicks and it&#39;s done.........when you get them 5 at a time through emails it&#39;s not so easy..........patience my friend...........

Originally posted by jetgirl+Dec 8 2004, 07:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jetgirl @ Dec 8 2004, 07:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Baddniss@Dec 8 2004, 10:44 PM
    Baddy, it&#39;s easier to get them on line when they come from your own camera......a few clicks and it&#39;s done.........when you get them 5 at a time through emails it&#39;s not so easy..........patience my friend........... [/b][/quote]
    OK, I&#39;ll be patient cuz I know you took some good ones & I wanna see um.