Thread: Here come the self-hating Jets fans

All Pro
    I can't wait to read all the colorful material are pessimistic depressed brothers have to write.

If there's no excuses for losses why isn't there no excuses for victories? Such as the "we haven't played anyone good" excuse. Please save it, all of you have disappeared for weeks.

All League
    Charter JI Member

Folks will blow off steam, Lag, then regroup. We'll all be ready to host Seattle next week.

We had our hopes pretty high today.

All Pro
    Originally posted by Jetlag@Dec 12 2004, 07:04 PM
    I can't wait to read all the colorful material are pessimistic depressed brothers have to write.

If there's no excuses for losses why isn't there no excuses for victories? Such as the "we haven't played anyone good" excuse. Please save it, all of you have disappeared for weeks.
    Who have we played and beaten who could be considered good?

All Pro
    Originally posted by The Gun Of Bavaria+Dec 12 2004, 07:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Gun Of Bavaria @ Dec 12 2004, 07:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Jetlag@Dec 12 2004, 07:04 PM
    I can&#39;t wait to read all the colorful material are pessimistic depressed brothers have to write.

If there&#39;s no excuses for losses why isn&#39;t there no excuses for victories? Such as the "we haven&#39;t played anyone good" excuse. Please save it, all of you have disappeared for weeks.
    Who have we played and beaten who could be considered good? [/b][/quote]
    "That&#39;s just an excuse"

Do you see what I&#39;m saying, that stupid line works both ways.

BTJF- Yea I know, I was pretty hyped up for this game to. But it&#39;s the samething every loss, everyone goes overboard and never held accountable. It bothers me.

Waterboy
    There&#39;s no blowing off steam at all. The fact is Pennington is a p***y. Hands down flat out. He hasn&#39;t and will never win against a formidable D.

All Pro
    Originally posted by Boozer76@Dec 12 2004, 07:19 PM
    There&#39;s no blowing off steam at all. The fact is Pennington is a p***y. Hands down flat out. He hasn&#39;t and will never win against a formidable D.
    Yea Chad&#39;s a big p*ssy. <_<

Weren&#39;t you all the same people who were hanging on his d*ck for the GB and Colts game in &#39;02?

All Pro
    Originally posted by Bob the Jets Fan™@Dec 12 2004, 08:14 PM
    Folks will blow off steam, Lag, then regroup. We&#39;ll all be ready to host Seattle next week.

We had our hopes pretty high today.
    Agreed. Folks are just blowing off steam. Can&#39;t even do that anymore without people calling you a hater or telling you to get off the bandwagon I guess.

I do wish we could keep all the Chad sucks posts in one thread. We dont need 10 different threads pointing out that he had a mediocre game.