Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SUNDAYS GAME

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

THIS GAME IS HUGE AND THE JETS NEED THE 12TH MAN TO BE LOUD. WHENEVER THE JETS ARE ON DEFENSE, THE NOISE LEVEL NEEDS TO BE DEAFENING.

EVERYONE BE LOUD AS YOU CAN BE. WHEN YOU LOSE YOUR VOICE HIT THE BACK OF THE CHAIR IN FRONT OF YOU.

NO MATTER WHAT, WE NEED NOISE!!!!!

All Pro
    HERE HERE!

Rookie
    Couldn't agree more JM. I live in Aggieland, home of the 12th man. We invented the phrase, and I have seen how the crowd can be a huge factor in the game. We pride ourselves on being a part of the team, not fans. I would like to my fellow Jet fans share the same spirit. I will be yelling my a$$ off from my living room this week, and I would like nothing more than to not even be able to hear the announcers because the stadium is rockin' so hard. Next week I WILL be in attendance, and I will glady diplay what being part of the 12th man is all about.

All League
    Ill be screaming from Tampa

Practice Squad
    Jet Fans, you're not ready!!

I will be yelling non stop on Sunday, the top of section 305 will be loud as hell......

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

BRING NOISE WITH YOU SUNDAY

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

JUST 2 HOME GAMES LEFT AND JET MOSES HAS NOT COME TO 16H THIS YEAR!!!!

Veteran
    It is a given I will have no voice on Monday, but I have a strange feeling, the crowd will be subdued--I hope I'm wrong

All League
    Charter JI Member

Here's another novel idea.

Put the beer down.

Put the Burger down.

Put the Brat down.

Put the Turkey Leg down.

Leave the tailgate extra, extra, extra, extra early.

I know everyone says it takes forever to get into the Stadium but you know what......suck it up.

The stadium has been completely dead the first quarter of the last couple of games.

You want this team to get off to a fast start...well be there to cheer them on to a fast start.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by IndianaJet@Dec 17 2004, 10:01 AM
    Here's another novel idea.

Put the beer down.

Put the Burger down.

Put the Brat down.

Put the Turkey Leg down.

Leave the tailgate extra, extra, extra, extra early.

I know everyone says it takes forever to get into the Stadium but you know what......suck it up.

The stadium has been completely dead the first quarter of the last couple of games.

You want this team to get off to a fast start...well be there to cheer them on to a fast start.
    I PLAN ON GETTING IN EARLY THIS WEEK. I'M BRINGING NOISE WITH ME THIS WEEK.

All League
    Just make sure we don't do it when Santana is on the field.

He would use the fan noise as an excuse for his lack of pass routes.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

WE NEED NOISE!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! GET LOUD!!!!

All Pro
    Alright, here is a little trick to get into the stadium more quickly (for my JI brothers). Not brain surgery but instead of approaching the gates from the sides, get in line right in the middle of the gate. I

It seems that the big groups that enter from the side, either the right or left, are all trying to get in through 1 turnstyle. TApproeaching from the middle gives you the coice of several tuenstyles and more maneuverability. Agian, not brain surgery but it seriously will save you at least 10 minutes.

Keep this for yourselves.

Veteran
    Originally posted by LesterLyles@Dec 17 2004, 09:36 AM
    Alright, here is a little trick to get into the stadium more quickly (for my JI brothers). Not brain surgery but instead of approaching the gates from the sides, get in line right in the middle of the gate. I

It seems that the big groups that enter from the side, either the right or left, are all trying to get in through 1 turnstyle. TApproeaching from the middle gives you the coice of several tuenstyles and more maneuverability. Agian, not brain surgery but it seriously will save you at least 10 minutes.

Keep this for yourselves.
    He's right-this works for us as well-our appoach is:
    1-seek out the female frisker
    2-upon #1 failing go to the middle.

Practice Squad
    Be quiet lester, you are letting out the secret!! I love the fools who think they'll cut the line by going in the sides. The middle in definately the express lane.

All League
    The only time people get loud in section 129 is when they are yelling "sit down".

All Pro
    Originally posted by brooklynjetfan@Dec 17 2004, 10:06 AM
    Be quiet lester, you are letting out the secret!! I love the fools who think they'll cut the line by going in the sides. The middle in definately the express lane.
    I have been quiet for a long time but if it will bring more fans into the stadium early, its worth letting out.

All League
    BRING YOUR FOX-40 WHISTLE FOR HASSELBECK........ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Undrafted Free Agent
    Originally posted by sect112row36@Dec 17 2004, 09:00 AM
    It is a given I will have no voice on Monday, but I have a strange feeling, the crowd will be subdued--I hope I'm wrong
    It is a given. A couple of weeks ago at the Texan game, the crowd was very subdued. As a matter of fact my section (307) was not even paying attention to the game. Most of the 'fans' are too busy going back and forth from the beer stand and the bathroom. No common sense from these 'fans' either. I can't even count how many times someone would get up and start walking towards the aisle on a third down critical play. Why do people even bother coming to the game?

One woman two rows in front of me was standing up and speaking to her friend behind her as the Jets scored their first touchdown and she never even looked back to see what was happening. It just blows my mind.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

WE NEED TO BE LOUD!!!!!! BRING NOISE!!!!!

WE ARE THE 12TH MAN, AND IT'S TIME THAT WE ACT LIKE IT.