Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ricky Williams on 60 Minutes

All Pro
    He looks like a terrorist!!!

Veteran
    hes a waste of a life

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

He looks like a terrorist thats had a big case of the "MUNCHEES"...

OH RICKY YOU ARE A JOKE
    PLEASE LET ME HAVE A TOKE
    IT MUST BE THAT GOOD TO WALK AWAY FROM MILLIONS
    BOY THAT HAS TO BE SOME GOOD SMOKE

Banned
    Wouldn't miss it for the world ... this should be hilarious

Banned
    I love how he's a waste of life because he chose not to play football anymore. Maybe he didn't like it,maybe he didn't want to be famous,maybe he has some really good Buds to smoke.

Either way it takes some conviction to make a decision like this and stick to it.

I might not like the guy but he does have a right not to play football and do whatever he wants to do with his life,who are we to judge him ?

All League
    Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham@Dec 18 2004, 03:53 PM
    Wouldn't miss it for the world ... this should be hilarious
    Hilarious is putting it mild, he looks like a complete mess!!

I can't wait to see what this clown has to say. I actually feel bad for him.

Banned
    Originally posted by Smizzy@Dec 18 2004, 04:01 PM
    I love how he's a waste of life because he chose not to play football anymore. Maybe he didn't like it,maybe he didn't want to be famous,maybe he has some really good Buds to smoke.

Either way it takes some conviction to make a decision like this and stick to it.

I might not like the guy but he does have a right not to play football and do whatever he wants to do with his life,who are we to judge him ?
    Hey, I'm just in this for the comedy

Ricky Williams and Mike Wallace ... should be like Jeff Spicoli and Mr. Hand :lol:

Practice Squad

Thank You. Ricky is the man. I guarantee that none of you, self-righteous, brainwashed (by society, telling you how you "should" think), and ignorant people who choose to play God and judge this man, are half the man that Ricky is. The man chose to give up millions to follow his heart. I understand that many of you may not have the knowledge of self to understand this, but what Ricky did was most honorable.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by sackdance99+Dec 18 2004, 05:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sackdance99 @ Dec 18 2004, 05:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Green Jets & Ham@Dec 18 2004, 03:53 PM
    Wouldn&#39;t miss it for the world ... this should be hilarious
    Hilarious is putting it mild, he looks like a complete mess&#33;&#33;

I can&#39;t wait to see what this clown has to say. I actually feel bad for him. [/b][/quote]
    Kinda resembles the way Gastineau lives his life.

All League
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by jetsjunky@Dec 18 2004, 05:23 PM
    I love how he&#39;s a waste of life because he chose not to play football anymore. Maybe he didn&#39;t like it,maybe he didn&#39;t want to be famous,maybe he has some really good Buds to smoke.

Thank You. Ricky is the man. I guarantee that none of you, self-righteous, brainwashed (by society, telling you how you "should" think), and ignorant people who choose to play God and judge this man, are half the man that Ricky is. The man chose to give up millions to follow his heart. I understand that many of you may not have the knowledge of self to understand this, but what Ricky did was most honorable.
    Bullcrap. He bailed on his teammates and his contractual obligations because he&#39;d rather smoke dope.

His word is worth nothing and he is worth less.

Practice Squad
    Bullcrap. He bailed on his teammates and his contractual obligations because he&#39;d rather smoke dope.

yes, God. I&#39;m sure your life is "worth" so much more than this looser pot-head&#39;s life will ever be.

Bitter
    The guy just wasn&#39;t cut out for football. Sure he had the ability, but he didn&#39;t have the head to deal with the attention. It&#39;s pretty silly to try dogging him for that. I watched him through his college career. He just doesn&#39;t like being under the microscope. Hell, every time he was interviewed, he would refuse to take his helmet off. Now sure us poor folk can sit here calling him crazy because he walked away from millions, but when you&#39;re in that position, maybe it&#39;s just a little different.

Hall Of Fame
    hold on.

i agree that he is a scummer for screwing the team.......but i thought ricky was trying to get back into the league a few months ago. whats the dillyo

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by jetsjunky@Dec 18 2004, 05:44 PM

yes, God. I&#39;m sure your life is "worth" so much more than this looser pot-head&#39;s life will ever be.
    I give anybody credit that "Follows their Heart" or even their Grass&#33;
    But he didn&#39;t have to bail on his Teammates at the last minute&#33; That&#39;s
    the Act of a No Class Jerk who just thinks of himself..BTW did this great
    person play the Fins back the money he owe&#39;s them?? I guess that&#39;s OK
    too in your World?? <_<

I can&#39;t wait..........

Jets win

then 60 Minutes with Ricky..............

DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2
    Originally posted by Smizzy@Dec 18 2004, 08:01 PM
    I love how he&#39;s a waste of life because he chose not to play football anymore. Maybe he didn&#39;t like it,maybe he didn&#39;t want to be famous,maybe he has some really good Buds to smoke.

Perfectly put.

....also, ditto Jetjunkys post and amen to that.

All League
    Originally posted by jetsjunky@Dec 18 2004, 05:44 PM

How does offering an opinion on one&#39;s actions equal playing God? It seems you are doing the same, no?

Anyways, I can see both arguments, but I guess ultimitely, I side with Bob&#39;s. The guy dicked over his team. Follow your heart when your obligations are finished.

All Pro
    Originally posted by DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2+Dec 19 2004, 11:28 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2 @ Dec 19 2004, 11:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Smizzy@Dec 18 2004, 08:01 PM

Perfectly put.

....also, ditto Jetjunkys post and amen to that. [/b][/quote]
    I agree with this also. Ricky&#39;s ultimate obligation is to himself and what is right and good for him. Whatever that may be.

Veteran
    Originally posted by rsherryjr@Dec 19 2004, 11:36 AM
    I agree with this also. Ricky&#39;s ultimate obligation is to himself and what is right and good for him. Whatever that may be.
    I have a feeling his former teammates might feel differently.

IMO, he has a right to live his life, but for God&#39;s sakes, do not walk away right before training camp. Whether you support or oppose his decision, you have to admit his timing could not have been worse.

All League
    Originally posted by rsherryjr+Dec 19 2004, 11:36 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rsherryjr @ Dec 19 2004, 11:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2@Dec 19 2004, 11:28 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin-Smizzy
    @Dec 18 2004, 08:01 PM

Perfectly put.

....also, ditto Jetjunkys post and amen to that.
    I agree with this also. Ricky&#39;s ultimate obligation is to himself and what is right and good for him. Whatever that may be. [/b][/quote]
    He should have thought about that before signing his name. It&#39;s no different than welching on a bet.