Thread: best off season in JETS history

Rookie
    After one of the worst off seasons the front office came back strong with maybe the best off season in nfl history.(nmho)

We'll start with Hendu he has made such an impact in his 1st year no one could have quest he would do so well.

Pete Kendall;I still say the best move yet and C.Mart might agree when kevin went down he was able to step in and take some snaps and has just been solid as a rock

Eric Barton;after a game like today I almost rethought my kendall pick as #1. he has made it happen at LB and puts our corp in the top 5 in the nfl.

here's a biggie; now. keeping bryan thomas and cutting matt walters I was as mad as many when this happened but again it was a great move.

coleman;hello 7th round starter maybe DROY the value was incredable

vilma;paying off big time by far the best LB in the draft.and another possible DROY

barrett;oh man has he been playing lights out another thing I give donnie credit for might make him into a elite corner

quincy;we got him cheep needed him for 3 games and he got 2 wins.

dick curl;has done wonders for the o line

J mac;has been solid and will grow as he learns the west coast and can any one name a wr in the 2nd round you take over him.

tbuck;well he has made a couple of plays lately and for timing a great pick up.with straight and mickens down.

tongue;a sour spot for now but that's the only one I can think of gowin has to go but has been hit or miss this year.there's still time for these 2 in the next 2 game and in the playoffs if they do something game changing then they get a big bright star as well.

move of our moves have paid off this year but the best thing is they're in place now for a few years.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

good post, except that tbuck and RT have been complete jokes, and Coleman was a #5 rd pick.. you forgot to mention derrick ward, one of our 4 7th round picks, who ran a TD back on a kickoff for the gints

All League
    Originally posted by joeysjets@Dec 20 2004, 11:30 AM

dick curl;has done wonders for the o line

i thought he brought in for clock management?

Rookie
    isnt he the o line coach used for clock man. :ph34r: