Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiss my a$$ PatsfanTX

Veteran
    all that s**t you talked about our JETS losing to lowly bills and your team loses to the pathetic dolphins?????? to a horrible division rival. Screw you and all you stand for im so sick of reading your s**t day in a day out about how god damn good your pats are! We embarrassed the dolphins on monday night and your homo quaterback throws 4 ints on national tv???? Just screw you TX don't even post here you pathetic loser!!! Go back and read all those posts when the Jets lost to the 8 & 6 Bills, a horrrible division rival, and then you come back here and defend your pats!!! Stay off this site i wouldnt come back here if i were you...

Leading by 11 w/ 4 minutes to go & YOUR teams lets A.J. Feely lead the fins to victory!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

All League
    A.J Feeley...PATHETIC :lol:

Banned
    you reallt think that homo is coming anywhere near this site? i wouldn't be surprised if he kills himself tonight!

All League
    Originally posted by Mathis81@Dec 21 2004, 12:21 AM
    all that s**t you talked about our JETS losing to lowly bills and your team loses to the pathetic dolphins?????? to a horrible division rival. Screw you and all you stand for im so sick of reading your s**t day in a day out about how god damn good your pats are! We embarrassed the dolphins on monday night and your homo quaterback throws 4 ints on national tv???? Just screw you TX don't even post here you pathetic loser!!! Go back and read all those posts when the Jets lost to the 8 & 6 Bills, a horrrible division rival, and then you come back here and defend your pats!!! Stay off this site i wouldnt come back here if i were you...

Leading by 11 w/ 4 minutes to go & YOUR teams lets A.J. Feely lead the fins to victory!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    YEAAAAAA.............WHAT HE SAID!!!!!!!!!

Veteran
    DUde needs to show his face and accept the fact that the Patriots were totaly, completely PATHETIC. No excuses, they were horrid and arent going to beat any team playing like that.

Banned
    Originally posted by Wiggy@Dec 20 2004, 11:54 PM
    DUde needs to show his face and accept the fact that the Patriots were totaly, completely PATHETIC. No excuses, they were horrid and arent going to beat any team playing like that.
    please he isn't going to show up. he's a god damn troll. and thats all he ever will be!

Wiggy, you and Alk are stand up guys. The others? It's not like they're asleep, they're just yellow.

Hall Of Fame
    ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!&#3 3;!!!!!!1

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That punk won't show up until tomorrow!

GREAT thread, Mathis.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Originally posted by Mathis81@Dec 21 2004, 12:21 AM

wow.. classic post.. good sh!t.. im ROFL..i luv it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Banned
    Originally posted by WhoFanMe@Dec 20 2004, 11:57 PM
    Wiggy, you and Alk are stand up guys. The others? It's not like they're asleep, they're just yellow.
    well pyper and garbanza are here also. but you won't be hearing from tx or shasta. i'll make a bet on that!

All League
    You know he's here trolling the board but he wont log in...A.J. Feeley.....HAHAHAHA

Originally posted by neckdemon+Dec 21 2004, 01:59 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (neckdemon @ Dec 21 2004, 01:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-WhoFanMe@Dec 20 2004, 11:57 PM
    Wiggy, you and Alk are stand up guys. The others? It&#39;s not like they&#39;re asleep, they&#39;re just yellow.
    well pyper and garbanza are here also. but you won&#39;t be hearing from tx or shasta. i&#39;ll make a bet on that&#33; [/b][/quote]
    My apologies, didn&#39;t see them. They are stand up too.

Banned
    I watched the Pats game tonight, and I just have one thing to say:

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

All League
    Funny, the only thing I can think of is that we beat Miami 41-14 on Monday Night.

lol Patsies :lol:

Ready for a 2 game losing streak? You better be

What a floater Cindy throw in that last INT.

Banned
    GREAT POINT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; &#33;&#33;&#33;....that pass was such a floater, that the defender got under the ball, then jumped, then landed, and then the ball floated into his hands....LOL

Banned
    Originally posted by Vinny025@Dec 21 2004, 12:22 AM
    GREAT POINT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; &#33;&#33;&#33;....that pass was such a floater, that the defender got under the ball, then jumped, then landed, and then the ball floated into his hands....LOL
    i think he even did a pirouette before he caught the ball&#33; that pass looked like a damn butterfly&#33;

if AJ "touchy" Feeley can lead the Fins to a win vs. the Pats, it shows that we actually have a shot at the SuperBowl lol

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    :ph34r:

Wiggy

unlike you PatsfanTx has NO class......I will be surprised if he shows his face.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    :ph34r:

I&#39;m watching the game at a sports bar here in Orlando and you would have thought the Dolphins won a friggin playoff game&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Much props to the Dolphins though....what a great game.

we swept the Dolphins and won the second game 41-14

We beat the seahawks 37-14 while the Patriots beat them by 11 points.

Patriots eggheads that live here and constantly talk smack (you know who you are) can&#39;t say jack right about now.

I am so looking forward to sundays game vs the chowds.

Trust me...the Jets will be more than ready.

Chowds were up by 11 points with less than 3 minutes in the game.....holy s**t
    and on prime time to top it off&#33;&#33;&#33;