Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Patriots lose to Dolphins

Veteran
    Seeing the Patriots got sh*t kicked by the Dolphins of all teams do you think they will be fired up when the play the Jets next weekend.

Banned
    i'm sure mumbles will give a motivational speech that will get all the patriots pumped up. :lol:

All League
    Originally posted by Wiggy@Dec 21 2004, 12:35 AM
    Seeing the Patriots got sh*t kicked by the Dolphins of all teams do you think they will be fired up when the play the Jets next weekend.
    They don't need any motivation to be ''fired up'' for the Jets. And any ''fire'' in them will be gone once they meet our crowd.

Veteran
    Worst game I've seen them play since the 2003 Bills game opening day. Pathetic, now way in hell the Patriots would beat a Colts team playing like that.

They would be fired up if they won 51-0, this is Pats - Jets. Don't worry about it, we will be too.

All League
    Originally posted by Wiggy@Dec 21 2004, 12:35 AM
    Fired up ? They will be in a state of self doubt !

All League
    If they need to lose to be fired up, they've already lost the battle. Win or lose, they still had positioning to play for. Plus, they are playing one of their biggest rivals (if not their biggest rival).

If anything, this has to be like blood in the water for the Jets. They are just as fired up and Angry (see yesterday's game, see Chad's reactions the last two days). They have a playoff spot they need to officially clinch. They need to prove that they can beat a winning team. And now they can see that NE is indeed beatable. NE just lost to a team that the Jets destroyed seven weeks ago on Monday night.

Originally posted by WestCoastMole+Dec 21 2004, 01:40 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (WestCoastMole @ Dec 21 2004, 01:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Wiggy@Dec 21 2004, 12:35 AM
    Fired up ? They will be in a state of self doubt &#33; [/b][/quote]
    Exactly, they are a good, but not great team. The AFC is wide open for the taking.

Veteran
    No excuses here, they sucked and lost thats all to it. The AFC is wide open I agree.

All Pro
    Originally posted by WhoFanMe@Dec 21 2004, 12:39 AM
    They would be fired up if they won 51-0, this is Pats - Jets. Don&#39;t worry about it, we will be too.
    That is a fair point. They may be fired up but obviously the Jets will be too. aS i THINK ABOUT IT MORE, I think the PaTS WOULD HAVE BEEN PREPARED ANYWAY

Banned
    I dont think they will be any extra fired up, they are a great team, and they know what to do to win, I just hope the Jets dont look at this game as a Super Bowl Must win game......

Banned
    Will the Patriots be fired up?

WHO CARES ... BRING IT

Banned
    Originally posted by JetsMetsIsles@Dec 21 2004, 12:52 AM
    I dont think they will be any extra fired up, they are a great team, and they know what to do to win, I just hope the Jets dont look at this game as a Super Bowl Must win game......

I hope the jets do, and I think they want to prove to everybody that they can beat an "elite" team?

are NE even elite anymore? miami beat them :lol: :lol:

Banned
    Yes, the AFC is wide open. THe Jets werent in the same breath as some of the elite teams such as the Eagles, Patriots, and Steelers. But now look out. The Eagles are without T.O., so basically they will loose to the Packers in the NFC championship, the Patriots just got embarrased on national television to a very weak team, and if they Jets can beat the Pats this weekend, we will be in the same breath as some of the elite teams.

Not only that, but some of us have to remember how young our team is and how many on our defense actually played together last year. Our defense is actually going to get better with each passing game, and so is Chad&#39;s chemistry with J-mac. By the time playoffs come around, we will be a force to be reckoned with (not to mention we get john abraham back).

All Pro
    Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham@Dec 21 2004, 12:54 AM
    Will the Patriots be fired up?

WHO CARES ... BRING IT

I didn&#39;t get to watch too much of the game because I work nights but Ham did the Dolphins follow your blueprint?

All League
    The Jets should smell the blood in the water.

This team is going to have a HUGE Monday night hangover that I think is going to be tough to bounce back from.

BTW: Did anyone notice that our last two games are against teams playing the week before on Monday night? Nice.

BZ

All League
    I&#39;m stunned the Pats lost. I guess I got so used to them winning. I clicked it off with the Pats winning and time ticking away. Jump online this morning and I&#39;m like, WOAH&#33;

Pretty funny, though.

All Pro
    Both teams will be extremely fired up. The Pats because they want to get back into the home field race / stay in the 1st round bye spot and us because we want revenge for the game earlier in the season and we want to prove we can beat a Top 5 team. It will be a great game, maybe even the best this season will have to offer.

All League
    I can NOT wait till Sunday for this one guys... The stadium will be rocking and louder than any playoff game... I cant wait to blow out my voice cheering&#33; I hope everyone there this Sunday is ready to go. No stiffs that stay quiet and sit in the seats... GET UP GET LOUD and F the Pats&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

BTW... anyone else find it amusing how Madden and Michaels were praising Brady like hes the freakin Almighty, all the while hes handing back the game to the Phins&#33; HAHAHA BRING EM ON&#33;

I expect them to be fired up to try to get rid of the taste of what happenned last night. Last night of course absolutely crushed me to think what could have been with our season, but a loss for the Pats next week will have them reeling intothe playoffs.