Thread: i have a great idea ...REALLY

Veteran
    I love the kid and some might kill me BUT the Jets HAVE to trade...
    Santana MOSS....he jst doesnt fit...Moss's skills dont match with Chads
    Yes I saw what they did together 2 years ago BUT if you remmeber the last 3 games were OFF and I believe the NFL has ajusted to CHAD....and thus making Moss a non factor...we have Chad we payed him , Moss has 1 year left...lets move em. we can get a 2nd rounder for him or maybe a player ala P Buchanan and maybe even Pat B and a 4th or 5th ....Porter maybe leaving the raiders and they love speedsters....I think Moss to the raiders wold be great especially if we then signed Porter

This makes SOOOOOOOOOO much sense....whatya guys think ?

All Pro
    Originally posted by Baker4TE@Dec 29 2004, 09:53 PM
    Santana MOSS....he jst doesnt fit...Moss's skills dont match with Chads
    Yes I saw what they did together 2 years ago BUT if you remmeber the last 3 games were OFF and I believe the NFL has ajusted to CHAD....and thus making Moss a non factor...we have Chad we payed him , Moss has 1 year left...lets move em. we can get a 2nd rounder for him or maybe a player ala P Buchanan and maybe even Pat B and a 4th or 5th ....Porter maybe leaving the raiders and they love speedsters....I think Moss to the raiders wold be great especially if we then signed Porter

You love taking my 2 posts I started with Buchanon and Porter and making it into one for you don't you man? :lol:

LMJ for Buchanon sign and trade and pick up Porter via FA. Moss walks after 05, unless maybe Parcells wants him for a 1st round draft pick

All Pro
    Our offense forgets that WRs are supposed to be part of it. It wouldn't matter if he we had Randy Moss on one side and TO on the other... we wouldn't utilize them. Tan is NOT the problem...

Veteran
    Originally posted by JetsFanInSec124+Dec 29 2004, 09:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JetsFanInSec124 @ Dec 29 2004, 09:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Baker4TE@Dec 29 2004, 09:53 PM
    Santana MOSS....he jst doesnt fit...Moss&#39;s skills dont match with Chads

You love taking my 2 posts I started with Buchanon and Porter and making it into one for you don&#39;t you man? :lol:

LMJ for Buchanon sign and trade and pick up Porter via FA. Moss walks after 05, unless maybe Parcells wants him for a 1st round draft pick [/b][/quote]
    124 you made me brainstorm...LJ is gone raiders dont need us, its not the NBA sign and trades mean nothing in the NFL...But Buch for Moss makes a ton of sense especially after E Barton makes jerry P come here &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Banned
    From what I understand, Charles Woodson is very unhappy in Oakland.

With Jerry Porter leaving, the Raiders are gonna be in desperate need of wide recievers, and I suspect Woodson will be able to be had for less than you might think (See Terrell Owens.)

If I&#39;m Terry Bradway, I call up Al Davis the the first chance I get and offer him Santana Moss and a 2 for Woodson.

All Pro
    Originally posted by The Troll@Dec 29 2004, 10:00 PM
    From what I understand, Charles Woodson is very unhappy in Oakland.

With Jerry Porter leaving, the Raiders are gonna be in desperate need of wide recievers, and I suspect Woodson will be able to be had for less than you might think (See Terrell Owens.)

If I&#39;m Terry Bradway, I call up Al Davis the the first chance I get and offer him Santana Moss and a 2 for Woodson.
    That isn&#39;t a bad deal at all either. Hmmm, I really like that idea actually.

All Pro
    True but don&#39;t forget that we will soon have a new OC (95% chance IMO) and that will mean a new Offensive scheme that might remember the WRs.

Veteran
    Originally posted by Trades@Dec 29 2004, 10:02 PM
    True but don&#39;t forget that we will soon have a new OC (95% chance IMO) and that will mean a new Offensive scheme that might remember the WRs.
    trades agree....but the way Moss is Built and Chad is built its hard to MAX that combo no matter the OC...u know

Banned
    The hole at wide reciever that Moss&#39; departure would leave can easily get filled via free agency.

Pretty good class of recievers coming up this year.

Veteran
    Originally posted by The Troll@Dec 29 2004, 10:08 PM
    The hole at wide reciever that Moss&#39; departure would leave can easily get filled via free agency.

troll so whatr do you think....good move right....NO WAY MOSS stays ..he needs a different kind of QB

Banned
    dream off season

charles woodson
    jerry porter

carlos rogers
    jj arrington
    kevin everett

we can dream can&#39;t we? :lol:

All Pro
    Originally posted by ErIcBaRtOn50@Dec 29 2004, 10:14 PM
    dream off season

charles woodson
    jerry porter

carlos rogers
    jj arrington
    kevin everett

Yes, yes we can, but you never know.

Veteran
    Originally posted by JetsFanInSec124+Dec 29 2004, 10:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JetsFanInSec124 @ Dec 29 2004, 10:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ErIcBaRtOn50@Dec 29 2004, 10:14 PM
    dream off season

charles woodson
    jerry porter

carlos rogers
    jj arrington
    kevin everett

Yes, yes we can, but you never know. [/b][/quote]
    charles woodson stinks guys and he&#39;s a bad SEED

TRUST me we dont want him

P BUC is cheaper , and just as good

CW is done &#33;

Banned
    Originally posted by JetsFanInSec124+Dec 29 2004, 10:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JetsFanInSec124 @ Dec 29 2004, 10:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ErIcBaRtOn50@Dec 29 2004, 10:14 PM
    dream off season

charles woodson
    jerry porter

carlos rogers
    jj arrington
    kevin everett

Yes, yes we can, but you never know. [/b][/quote]

:lol:

trade santana and a #2 for charles woodson (after he gets franchised again)
    sign jerry porter to replace santana (upgrade)

rogers, arrington, everett

I would have to throw a party if this happened. :lol:

Banned
    Originally posted by Baker4TE+Dec 29 2004, 10:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Baker4TE @ Dec 29 2004, 10:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by JetsFanInSec124@Dec 29 2004, 10:15 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-ErIcBaRtOn50
    @Dec 29 2004, 10:14 PM
    dream off season

charles woodson
    jerry porter

carlos rogers
    jj arrington
    kevin everett

CW is done &#33; [/b][/quote]

you can argue woodson is a bad seed, but he is WAAAAAAY better then buchanon who gets burnt on a consistent basis

Veteran
    Originally posted by ErIcBaRtOn50+Dec 29 2004, 10:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ErIcBaRtOn50 @ Dec 29 2004, 10:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Baker4TE@Dec 29 2004, 10:17 PM
    Originally posted by JetsFanInSec124@Dec 29 2004, 10:15 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-ErIcBaRtOn50
    @Dec 29 2004, 10:14 PM
    dream off season

charles woodson
    jerry porter

carlos rogers
    jj arrington
    kevin everett

CW is done &#33;

you can argue woodson is a bad seed, but he is WAAAAAAY better then buchanon who gets burnt on a consistent basis [/b][/quote]
    eb my brother in law is a raiders fan and we chat alot and I end up watching with him when no conflict with Jets,,,,,

while I agree BUC gets burned its cause CW is so bad he&#39;s covering #2&#39;s and hes struggling.....CW is done seriously he is really struggling...and he is still not 100% healthy, he&#39;s also a VERY BAD SEED &#33;

Banned
    Originally posted by Baker4TE+Dec 29 2004, 09:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Baker4TE @ Dec 29 2004, 09:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-The Troll@Dec 29 2004, 10:08 PM

troll so whatr do you think....good move right....NO WAY MOSS stays ..he needs a different kind of QB [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m really not a big Buchanon fan. I&#39;m a huge supporter of Redskins free agent Fred Smoot. He has played at a Pro Bowl level this season on a very good defense.

Why trade Santana for Buchanon when we can just sign someone better?

My dream off season would be Pat Williams Plexco Burres Fred Smooth
    1st round Justin Miller 2nd round Jimmy Williams 3rd round kevin Everet

Hall Of Fame
    They both suck....