Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LOST !!!!!!!!

Veteran
    I THOUGHT THEY WERE REPLAYING THE WHOLE THING FROM THE BEGINING I MISSED THE LATEST EPISODE WHICH I HEARD WAS THE BEST ONE, I WAS LOOKING FOWARD TO SEEING IT BUT NOW I HAVE 2 WATCH THE NEW ONE ON WENSDAY WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT HAPPEND

anyone wanna give me an in depth run down or know a place i can go 2 view it?

Bitter
    You scared the crap out of me man. I thought there was a new episode on tonight that I didn't know about. Oh well I guess if there was, TIVO got it for me.

All League
    nah... it was the one where the sister's asthma gets out of control and sayid tortures sawyer...(couldn't watch that again... ouch)

All League
    new episode next week I believe.

Rookie
    Yes, last night they replayed "The Moth" (Charlie's story) & "Confidence Man" (Sawyer's story)... I didn't really notice anything new we may have missed the 1st time around.

New ep next week! Can't wait! New Lost on Wednesday, & 24 premieres a week from Sunday!

It's nice to know we've got something to look forward to in January & February....

Hall Of Fame
    they replayed 1&2 and 4&5 and last night showed 7&8 they still have to show 10&11 next week THEN the new ep right????

please tell me they aren't skipping from 8 all the way to #12, I am watching this for the first time on the replays and that would majorly suck if they do that :[img]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/html/emoticons/mad.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='mad.gif' />

All League
    Originally posted by Mean Bro Green@Dec 30 2004, 09:20 AM
    they replayed 1&2 and 4&5 and last night showed 7&8 they still have to show 10&11 next week THEN the new ep right????

please tell me they aren't skipping from 8 all the way to #12, I am watching this for the first time on the replays and that would majorly suck if they do that :<!--emo&Angry:--><!--endemo-->
    NOPE, next wed. is the new episode

Veteran
    Originally posted by spjets+Dec 30 2004, 08:27 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (spjets @ Dec 30 2004, 08:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mean Bro Green@Dec 30 2004, 09:20 AM

please tell me they aren&#39;t skipping from 8 all the way to #12, I am watching this for the first time on the replays and that would majorly suck if they do that :&#60;&#33;--emo&Angry:--&#62;&#60;&#33;--endemo--&#62;
    NOPE, next wed. is the new episode [/b][/quote]
    2 hour season premier, in fact.

DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2
    Someone help me out.......When they were showing Sawyer&#39;s past, what kind of scam was he up to? When he sae that kid, why did he freak out? I&#39;m assuming he didn&#39;t want the kid to suffer??? Someone, ANYONE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

All League
    Originally posted by DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2@Dec 30 2004, 09:45 AM
    Someone help me out.......When they were showing Sawyer&#39;s past, what kind of scam was he up to? When he sae that kid, why did he freak out? I&#39;m assuming he didn&#39;t want the kid to suffer??? Someone, ANYONE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    sawyer didn&#39;t want to do to the kid what was done to him as a young boy. that was what the letter was about.

DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2
    Originally posted by greengal+Dec 30 2004, 01:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (greengal @ Dec 30 2004, 01:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2@Dec 30 2004, 09:45 AM
    sawyer didn&#39;t want to do to the kid what was done to him as a young boy. that was what the letter was about. [/b][/quote]
    What was done to him as a young boy? What WAS the letter all about. I was &#39;lost&#39;....no pun intended.

Veteran
    Originally posted by DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2@Dec 30 2004, 08:51 AM
    What was done to him as a young boy? What WAS the letter all about. I was &#39;lost&#39;....no pun intended.
    First of all, his real name is not Sawyer.

A man named Sawyer (we&#39;ll call him "Real Sawyer") banged "Lost Sawyer&#39;s" mom when Lost Sawyer was very young. Then Real Saywer scammed Lost Sawyer&#39;s mom and dad out of all of their money. Lost Sawyer&#39;s dad then killed his wife and offed himself after learning of his wife&#39;s adultery and losing all of their money.

The letter that Lost Sawyer was reading was a letter that he wrote to Real Sawyer when he was just a wee lad. Lost Sawyer has dedicated his life to hunting down Real Sawyer to confront him, that&#39;s why he was in Australia.

Now,,,

When Lost Sawyer walks out the door saying the deal was off, he did so because he saw the little boy standing there. He could not bring himself to destroy this little boy&#39;s life the way his was destroyed.

Hence the line, "I&#39;ve become the man I&#39;ve been hunting" during his conversation with Kate on the beach.

DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2
    Wow. Thanks. It&#39;s such a great show.

All League
    i cant wait to watch the next one&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Hall Of Fame
    Originally posted by DieHardJetFan+Dec 30 2004, 09:28 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DieHardJetFan @ Dec 30 2004, 09:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by spjets@Dec 30 2004, 08:27 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mean Bro Green
    @Dec 30 2004, 09:20 AM

please tell me they aren&#39;t skipping from 8 all the way to #12, I am watching this for the first time on the replays and that would majorly suck if they do that :&#60;&#33;--emo&Angry:--&#62;&#60;&#33;--endemo--&#62;

NOPE, next wed. is the new episode
    2 hour season premier, in fact. [/b][/quote]
    ABC is ridiculous then, why replay 6 out of 11 episodes to attract new viewers???

WTF is the point of showing half of your new show and then expect people to follow by skipping from ep 8 all teh way to ep 12??

that is stupid, but that being said i&#39;ll still watch wont I?

Veteran
    Originally posted by DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2@Dec 30 2004, 09:45 AM
    DW, you can go to the site and read ALL the shows, it helped me out, BIG TIME&#33;

Veteran
    I STILL HAVE NO CLUE WHAT HAPPEND ON THE LAST EPISODE, THE ONE WHEN I THINK HIS NAME WAS ETHAN KIDNAPPED CHARLIE AND CLAIRE.... I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT THAT ENTIRE EPISODE I MISSED IT.... CAN SOMEONE HELP ME I HATE NOT KNOWING

Bitter
    Originally posted by jetsfan66@Dec 30 2004, 09:23 PM
    I STILL HAVE NO CLUE WHAT HAPPEND ON THE LAST EPISODE, THE ONE WHEN I THINK HIS NAME WAS ETHAN KIDNAPPED CHARLIE AND CLAIRE.... I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT THAT ENTIRE EPISODE I MISSED IT.... CAN SOMEONE HELP ME I HATE NOT KNOWING
    I can&#39;t remember much from that episode but I do know they went searching for Claire and Charlie. Jack falls off of a cliff and while he&#39;s laying there Ethan comes up and proceeds to whip his a&#036;&#036;. He then tells Jack if they try to follow them they will kill Claire and Charlie. I believe Jack and Kate are headed back to camp when they find Charlie hanging from a tree dead.

They finally get Charlie down and Jack attempts cpr on him to no avail. Kate tells him he&#39;s dead but then Jack tries one more time and brings Charlie back.

That&#39;s pretty much all I remember from that episode.

Veteran
    i heard something about like a peice of metal in the ground....

is the french lady in it at all?

Bitter
    Originally posted by jetsfan66@Dec 30 2004, 11:30 PM
    i heard something about like a peice of metal in the ground....

is the french lady in it at all?
    Oh crap, I forgot about that. Yeah, Locke and one of the other guys was searching for Claire and Charlie too. One way or another, something gets dropped and they hear a thud. They start digging and find some huge metal object. That&#39;s where they leave you hanging till the next episode. No clue what it was but it looked huge. Possibly a door to an underground bunker of some sort. No french lady in the last episode either but Sayid does make it back to camp and makes mention of "they" and said he heard voices but didn&#39;t see anyone.